World Nature Conservation Day 2020: Why there is no consistency in Nature?
July 28 is the World Nature Conservation Day commemorated to increase consciousness about best practices to safeguard our natural resources. The readers must be wondering when everything in nature changes and perishable, what is there to sustain? The readers will know the hidden truth.
World Nature Conservation Day 2020 Highlights
- On July 28, World Nature Conservation Day is observed each year internationally
- Commemorated to increase consciousness to safeguard our natural resources
- A healthy environment is a foundation for a balanced and dynamic society
- The natural resources consist of air, minerals, plants, soil, water, and wildlife
- Protect nature to retain the diversity of species, genes, ecosystems, nutrient cycling
- All made up of five elements earth, water, air, fire, and ether
- And three differentiating attributes Satogun, Rajogun, Tamogun
- Nature’s Ephemeral Realm is the dual world where ignorant people live
- The seekers search for God’s pathway to go to the Immortal Realm, the world of ‘Satpurusa’.
Which day is World Nature Conservation Day?
July 28 is World Nature Conservation Day also known as World Conservation Day is commemorated each year to enhance consciousness about best practices to safeguard our natural resources.
Importance of World Nature Conservation Day
World Nature Conservation Day acknowledges that a healthy environment is a foundation for a balanced and dynamic society and to make sure the well-being of present and future generations, we must contribute to protect, conserve and sustainably manage our natural resources.
What is the meaning of conservation of nature?
Conservation is like preservation, both connect to the protection of nature, wherein efforts are undertaken in different ways. Conservation strives for the sustainable use of nature by humans, for activities such as hunting, logging, or mining, while preservation means safeguarding nature from human use.
The natural resources consist of air, minerals, plants, soil, water, and wildlife. Conservation is the care and protection of these reserves so that they can stay for future generations. It involves retaining the diversity of species, genes, and ecosystems, as well as functions of the environment, such as nutrient cycling.
How can we get involved in practicing sustainability?
We should make efforts to create more and more awareness to reduce human population growth. The increased human population leads to unsustainable rates of consumption of our natural resources. It results in a loss of Earth’s biodiversity due to several losses including habitat destruction, climate change, invasive species, overexploitation, and pollution. Our efforts to protect biodiversity will gradually stop species extinction.
Why no consistency in Nature?
The enlightened Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj differentiates the ephemeral realm with the immortal realm. He denies the permanent existence of Maya’s world. While explaining the concept of the world Saint talks about two realms of existence
- Ephemeral Realm is the world in which we live. Here everything is perishable, ever-changing, and bound by time and space. It is embroiled with Nature (Prakriti, Maya).
- It is unreal, illusory, perishable and a vain world, even though it seems to be real.
- It is the gross creation and made up of five major elements. Sant Rampal Ji Maharaj warns against worldly attachments.
“Kabīra isa sansāra kā, jhūṭhā māyā mōha.
Jihi ghari jitā badhāvaṇā, tihi ghari titā andōha.”
“Kabeer saathee hamaare chale gae, ham bhee chaalan haar.
koee kaagaj mein baakee rah rahee, taate laag rahee vaar.”
This world is our actual home, this is accepted by ignorant people only while the seekers search for God’s pathway. Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj guarantees the devotees to make them get rid of the vicious cycle of death and rebirth through following the true devotion by taking name initiation from him. Sant quotes one rhyme of Supreme God Kabir,
“Bhav bandhan se leoon chhudaee, nirmal karoon shareera.
sur nar muni koee bhed na paavai, paavai sant gambheera.”
- Immortal Realm is the world of ‘Satpurusa’. Where the only reality is God. The realm of Truth is the real world. Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj says that the supreme god Kabir Saheb dwells in the eternal abode Satlok where all kinds of pleasures are availed and there is no karmic theory for death and birth. He refers to a Rhyme of Supreme God Kabir,
“Gagan mandal mein baasa mera, nauvain kamal pramaana.
brahm beej ham hee se aaya, banee jo moorti naana.
sankhon lahar mehar kee upajain, baaje anahad baaja.
gupt bhed vaahee ko denge, sharan hamaree aaja.”
World Nature Conservation Day Quotes
“Plant trees as they are renewable, biodegradable, and recyclable”World Nature Conservation Day Quotes 2020
“Conserve water as it is a precious natural resource”World Nature Conservation Day Quotes
“Reduce energy consumption to reduce fossil fuels burning every day“
To conserve nature, reduce population growth
Reduce use of paper to conserve trees
The learning for the creatures of the Ephemeral World
We all are in bondage of Maya and Kaal, and they torture us in several ways. Our real home is the eternal abode. Supreme God Kabir is our Supreme Father. We can be free from the bondage of Nature by taking name initiation from the Jagatguru Tatvdarshi Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj. The seekers must listen to the sermons of Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj on “SA News YouTube Channel” and read his book “Way of Living” for better understanding.
S A NEWS