Last Updated on 20 April 2022, 10:49 PM IST | This World Earth Day 2022, we want you to know how and by Whom heaven will establish on Earth along with some essential information about Earth Day including its history, first celebration, this year’s theme, etc.
What is the Date of World Earth Day 2022?
World Earth Day is celebrated every year on April 22 to express our gratitude towards the Earth by promoting peace and environmental protection. This year World Earth Day 2022 falls on Friday. Every year worldwide it is celebrated with rallies, conferences, outdoor activities, and service projects. World Earth Day is celebrated by more than 192 countries every year.
What is the Theme for World Earth Day 2022?
This year’s World Earth Day 2022 theme is “Invest In Our Planet”. This is time to encourage people to take action for the improvement of the climate — the business climate, the political climate. This is the time to exercise the efforts together to preserve and protect health, families, livelihood.
A green future is a prosperous future therefore act boldly, innovate broadly, and implement equitably. Businesses, governments, and citizens should make partnerships for solving the climate crisis, make a prosperous and sustainable future, restore nature and build a healthy planet for children without loss of time. In order to achieve the aim, find information on Earth Day events, activities, and involve individuals and organizations.
History of World Earth Day
The idea of celebrating Earth Day was born from the massive Oil Spill in Santa Barbara, California in 1969 that took the lives of more than 10,000 aquatic animals. This incident inspired many activists along with Gaylord Nelson to raise awareness among people about environmental protection. The first Earth Day was, then, celebrated on April 22, 1970.
This concept of celebrating Earth Day was founded by Senator Gaylord Nelson. At that time, it was announced as a “National Teach-in on the Environment” in America only though. Subsequently, as 1990 approached, Earth Day went global. Now, it is celebrated in more than 192 countries.
Take Action: Fight Today For A Better Tomorrow
Change begins with action. Even better, an action that affects the world around you. Billions of acts take place worldwide. From students in the classrooms to facilitators in their communities to government officials there are ways for anyone of any background to make a difference. Start small and get bigger – or start bigger and stay bigger.
Either way, keep coming back, keep taking action and join the movement to change the world. Add your action, watch the Billions grow, and join the movement to change the world.
Who created the Earth?
Our mother Earth that bears so good fruits and vegetables to eat is created by the Supreme God Kabir as testified by our Holy Books:
- Holy Bible Genesis Verse 1:20 to 2:25
- Holy Quran Sharif Surah Al Furqan 25:52-59
- Holy Atharvaveda Kand 4 Anuvak 1 Mantra 1-7
- To know more, kindly see:- Creation of Nature
How will Peace be established on the Earth?
Earth Day also promotes establishing peace on Earth. For this, Holy Gita Ji Chapter 18 Verse 62 states that the correct way of worship of the Supreme God Kabir gives us contentment and peace here and also leads us to the peaceful place i.e. Satlok, where there is no death and no work, but ultimate peace.
■ Similarly, Holy Yajurveda Chapter 5 Verse 32 says that the Supreme God Kabir is the Giver of peace.
Readers are requested that the correct way of worship and the correct spiritual Knowledge is available with Jagatguru Saint Rampal Ji today. Kindly recognize Him.
Like Holy Gita Chapter 16 Verses 23 and 24 testify that only the Scripture-based way of Worship can lead to accomplishments. Spiritual leader Sant Rampal Ji Maharaj says that scripture-based way of worship guarantees the attainment of Satlok (Eternal Place) on condition that we abide by the code of conduct of worship throughout our lives. He is the authorized Saint of the Supreme Almighty God Kabir.
■ Read in Hindi: World Earth Day in Hindi
He is the incarnation of Almighty God Kabir. Many predictors had predicted about Him; calling Him the Saviour of the world who will avert the third World war and will establish “Heaven on Earth!”
Hari Aaye Haryane Nu (God descended on Earth in Haryana)
The Glory of this Earth lies with the Incarnations of God and His beloved Saints. The sacred Speech of Saint Garib Das Ji Maharaj says:
Purav paschim uttar dakshin, firta dane dane nu|
Sarv kala Satguru Saheb ki, Hari aaye haryane nu||
Similarly, God Kabir Ji prophesied in His Vani:
Kabir, Panch sahans aur panch sou, jab kaliyug beet jaaye|
Mahapurush pharmaan tab, jag taaran ko aaye||
Here are some more predictions by other renowned foretellers about Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj to make you further believe this:
- French astrologer Mr. Nostradamus in 1555 A.D. has written in His prophecies: The Great Chyren Selin will neither be a Muslim nor a Christian, He will be Hindu only. The mother of the Chyren Selin would be three sisters. He will have four children – 2 sons and 2 daughters. His wisdom and power are ultimate and the world will bow before him. He will be the most powerful spiritual leader who will bring the Golden Age not only in India but on the entire Earth.
- American Foreteller Jeane Dixon: The Great Soul has already taken birth in a rural family in India and He will direct, control, and manage a Great Spiritual Revolution.
- Lady Florence: The great Saint from India will be fair-skinned, with white hair and without a beard/mustache. His spiritual Thinking will be so revolutionary that its spark will turn into an inferno that will spread in every nook and corner of the world and will eliminate the darkness from the world.
Only Saint Rampal Ji Fits On All These Prophecies
Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj was born on 8th September 1951 in village Dhanana, a rural area of Haryana state of India. Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj was born in a Hindu family. His mother had two sisters and He has 2 sons and 2 daughters. For more information, kindly read:- God descended on Earth
World Earth Day 2022 Quotes
- “The earth will become like heaven when everyone only worships the Almighty Kabir Saheb JI” ~ Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj
- This is the fortunate time for all beings as the Supreme Lord is descended on earth”.
- “Earth revolves around sun and soul revolves around Supreme God”.
- “Earth is the only planet that has life because the Almighty has blessed it”.
- “Our mother Earth nurtures us; it deserves being taken care of by us”.
- “The Earth provides enough to satisfy every Human Body ‘s needs, but the Supreme God satisfy the human soul”
FAQ about World Earth Day
The theme of World Earth Day 2022 which is falling on 22 April is Invest In Our Planet.
Each year on April 22 people celebrates World Earth Day to protect the planet from adversaries like deforestation and pollution.
It’s celebrated by taking part in activities like planting trees and organising public awareness programs.
As earlier there were no rules and regulations to protect our environment. In spring 1970, Senator Gaylord Nelson created Earth Day so as to force this issue onto the national agenda.
It’s motivated from the observance of Arbor Day which is celebrated on 22 April to encourage the people to plant trees. It also falls between colleges’ spring break and final exams.
Conclusion of World Earth Day Blog
Like, it has been discussed above that the correct way of worship along with abiding by the code of conduct of worship is the way to attain peace and contentment. The true way of worship also forbids the killing of animals for food and leather that promotes the aim of celebrating World Earth Day.
Saint Rampal Ji alone has the authority to give that correct way of worship today. In order to get that way of worship, you need to learn the True spiritual knowledge that Saint Rampal Ji tells. For in-depth knowledge you must read the sacred books by downloading Sant Rampal Ji Maharaj App. Take online initiation from Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj now and kindly fill this Naam Diksha form