Today we are going to share real information about Republic Day 2020. In this blog, you will find all true and real information about Republic Day of India such as what is Republic Day? Why do we celebrate 26 January as Republic Day? Who will be the chief guest of Republic day 2020 in India? Republic day importance, and the Importance of the Constitution of the Supreme God.
Table of contents
- Republic day of India 2020-What is Republic day?
- Who will be the chief guest of Republic day 2020 in India?
- Republic day 2020-Republic day importance of Constitution of India
- Republic day 2020-Importance of the Constitution of Supreme God
- Republic day 2020 Quotes-Supreme God’s Constitution Quotes
- Saint Rampal Ji’s Message for Republic day
Republic day of India 2020-What is Republic day?
What is Republic day – Republic day is observed to honor the day on which the constitution of India came into effect on 26 January, 70 years ago. It is celebrated with great enthusiasm across the country. Republic Day 2020 will be celebrated as the 71st Republic Day of India and it is falling on Sunday, 26th of January.
Why do we celebrate 26 January as Republic Day?
India got independence on 15 August 1947 from the British rule. After that, the process of drafting the constitution of India was started. It took 2 years, 11 months and 18 days to draft the constitution and finally on 26 January 1950 the constitution of our country came into force and India became a republic. That is Why do we celebrate 26 January as Republic Day every year, to commemorate the historic day.
Who will be the chief guest of Republic day 2020 in India?
Republic day is a national holiday in India. Various events will be organized across the country to celebrate the day. Republic day parade at Rajpath, New Delhi will be the main attraction of Republic Day celebrations.
■President Jair Bolsonaro, the honorable president of Brazil will be the chief guest of Republic day 2020 in India.
Republic day 2020-Republic day importance of Constitution of India
The constitution of India is the largest constitution in the world but 70 years after the first Republic day the constitution has lost its power to those in power. Corruption is increasing day by day. Bribery has become a normal business. Rapes and murder attempts on rape victims rock the nation every other day. No wonder India ranks among the ‘most corrupt’ and ‘most unsafe country for women’ in the world.
Also Read (Hindi): गणतंत्र दिवस (Republic day of India) 26 जनवरी 2019
Except that there is the menace of drugs, dowry and every other kind of evil that brings shame to India. Why has this degradation happened in a country like India which was once the spiritual center of the world? It has happened because people have forgotten the constitution of the Supreme God.
Republic day 2020-Importance of the Constitution of Supreme God
This Republic Day 2020 must know about the Importance of the Constitution of the Supreme God. The power to eliminate all the crimes and evils of the world lies with the constitution of Supreme God only. Whenever the chaos increases in the world, God comes Himself or sends His authorized saint to earth to restore His constitution and the worldly peace. Today Jagatguru Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj is the one who is giving the knowledge of the constitution of supreme God.
#मेरा_संविधान Constitution Of India.
But God’s Constitution is Our holy Vedas, Shrimad Bhagwat Gita , Bible and Holy Quran. These God’s Scriptures unavoidable. @SpiritualKNews pic.twitter.com/q6IEjERHjY
— Dhanraj Dara (@DhanrajDara1) January 21, 2020
Republic day 2020 Quotes-Supreme God’s Constitution Quotes
Supreme God Kabir Sahib said in his sacred speech:
“Surapan Madd Mansahari, Gaman Kare Bhoge Parnari
Sattar Janam Katat hain Sheesham, Sakshi Saheb hai Jagdeesham
Par dvara Satri ka khole, Sattar Janam Andha ho dole
Madira peeve kadva paani, Sattar Janam Swaan ke jaani
Sou Nari Jari Kare, Surapan Sou Baar, Ek chilam Hukka bhare Doobe Kaali Dhar||”
“Wo kafir jo kanya mare, wo kafir jo ban khand jaare”
“wo kafir rin hatya raakhe, ve kafir pardara take
kafir swaal sukhan ko mode, kafir preeti neech su jorhe”
■ Through these verses, God Kabir Sahib made clear that:
- Eating meat is a sin: Those who consume meat, drink alcohol and commit adultery will be beheaded for continuous seventy lives. Further, they will suffer in hell too for their crimes.
- Adultery is a heinous sin: “Par dvara Satri ka khole, Sattar Janam Andha ho dole” Those who commit adultery will be blind for the next seventy lives. So, God Kabir Ji tells us to treat other women as our mother, sisters, or daughters.
- Consumption of alcohol is prohibited: ‘Madira peeve kadva paani, Sattar Janam Swaan ke jaani’ consumption of alcohol, beer or any type of intoxicant is prohibited by God. Those who consume alcohol get the next seventy lives of dogs and then consume the dirty things.
- Smoking Tobacco or Hukka: ‘Sou Naari Jari kare, Surapan sou baar, Ek Chilam Hukka Bhare wo doobe Kali dhaar|| The consumption of tobacco is the most heinous of crimes because it blocks the way to attain God. Even helping someone in smoking is a sin severe than committing adultery 100 times and consuming alcohol 100 times. Then how sinful those who consume it would be?
- Watching movies, Singing, Dancing prohibited: Singing songs and dancing on any occasion is against the rules of worship. Human life is given to us to devote to God not to waste it in futile activities. Bribery, Stealing, Gambling, accepting or giving dowry, etc. all these activities are prohibited too. The constitution of supreme God also says that if a person gives up all the evils and misdeeds and worships God after taking initiation from a true saint (Guru) than all his sins will be forgiven.
■ The rules of worship according to the constitution of supreme God are:
- Worship of One true God: One must worship only Supreme God, who is the creator of all. Any type of spiritual activity that goes against the injunction of scriptures is prohibited.
- Start worship at a young age: The devotion of God can be started as early as possible. According to the constitution of supreme God when a child completes 3 years of age he/she can be given initiation.
- Identify the true Saint: to identify a true saint is very easy. Vedas and Bhagavad Gita Ji give the evidence to identify the true saint but we can also identify him simply on the basis that the true saint will be the one acquainted with the constitution of supreme God and all our Holy Scriptures.
Saint Rampal Ji’s Message for Republic day
First of all, it is only Saint Rampal Ji who gave us the knowledge of the constitution of supreme God. He himself follows all the rules and also makes his followers abide by all the rules too. His disciples too, take his orders as the orders of God. And the results are visible for everyone to see.
While the people of the world are dealing with evils like corruption, bribery, theft, drugs, alcoholism, the disciples of Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj stay away from these evils and also advise others to leave these things and come to the shelter of God.
■ Saint Rampal Ji’s Message for Republic day 2020: Followers of Saint Rampal Ji respect all women as their mothers and sister and treat everyone equally; there is no discrimination of any kind. These are the changes which the teachings of Saint Rampal Ji bring in his disciples. He is creating a better society single-handedly.
As his followers are increasing in India and overseas, very soon, the whole world will listen to the teachings of Saint Rampal Ji and so not only India but the world will become a better place to live. To read all the rules of the constitution of supreme God along with the proofs you can get the sacred book “Gyan Ganga” written by Saint Rampal Ji and you can also listen to his Satsang at Sadhna channel at 07:30 pm (IST).