Last Updated on 23 January 2023, 3:22 PM IST: Republic Day 2023: We are going to share real information about Republic Day 2022 through this blog. In this blog, you will find all true and real information about the Republic Day of India such as: what is Republic Day? Why do we celebrate 26 January as Republic Day? Who will be the chief guest of Republic Day 2022 in India? Republic Day importance, and the Importance of the Constitution of the Supreme God.
What Is Republic Day?
Republic Day is observed to honor the day on which the constitution of India came into effect on 26 January, 73 years ago. It is celebrated with great enthusiasm across the country. Republic Day 2023 will be celebrated as the 74th Republic Day of India and it is falling on Thursday, 26th of January. Dr. B. R. Ambedkar is considered as the “Father of the Constitution of India”.
Why Do We Celebrate 26 January As Republic Day?
India got independence on 15 August 1947 from British rule. After that, the process of drafting the constitution of India was started. It took 2 years, 11 months and 18 days to draft the constitution and finally on 26 January 1950 the constitution of our country came into force and India became a republic. That is why we celebrate 26 January as Republic Day every year, to commemorate the historic day.
Who Will Be the Chief Guest of Republic Day 2023?
Republic Day is a national holiday in India. Various events will be organized across the country to celebrate the day. The Republic Day parade at Rajpath, New Delhi has always been the main attraction of Republic Day celebrations. Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi will be the chief guest of India this Republic Day 2023 (26 January).
Theme for Republic Day 2023
There is no official theme declared for the Republic Day 2023 as such by the government of India. But it is claimed that the theme of this year’s celebrations will be “Janbhagidari.” Various government bodies have their own themes every year. Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) will participate with the theme of this year being ‘Nari Shakti’ for the 2023 Republic Day Parade. The Narcotics Bureau of India will debut the parade with `Nasha Mukt Bharat` theme.
What Is the Importance of the Constitution of India
The constitution of India is the largest constitution in the world. It lays down the foundation of the political code, duties, procedures and powers of the government, fundamental rights and duties of the citizens.
The reasons why a constitution is needed could be listed as below
- To establish a set of rules that allows maximum coordination among the members of the society.
- To establish a decision making authority in a society.
- To set limits on government and thereby prevent it from trespassing on the fundamental rights of citizens.
- To help the government to attain the aspirations of the society and create conducive conditions for a society to be just for its citizens.
Are the Citizens Really Abiding by the Constitution?
Does the celebration of the Republic Day make people aware of our constitutional rights and duties? Sadly, the answer is NO. 73 years after the first Republic Day the constitution has lost its power to those in power. Corruption is increasing day by day. Bribery has become a normal business. Rapes and murder attempts on rape victims rock the nation every other day. No wonder India ranks 85th among the ‘most corrupt’ and 9th ‘most unsafe country for women’ in the world.
■ Read in Hindi: गणतंत्र दिवस (Republic Day of India) 26 जनवरी
Except that there is the menace of drugs, dowry and every other kind of evil that brings shame to India. Why has this degradation happened in a country like India which was once the spiritual center of the world? It has happened because people have forgotten the constitution of the Supreme God.
Does God Also Have a Constitution?
Yes, you read it right “Constitution of God”. The Almighty Supreme also has a constitution which all living beings are supposed to follow. Those individuals who deviate from His constitution invite severe punishments as one cannot afford to lie in front of the Supreme Almighty. His constitution is fairly detailed and is laid out through all our Holy Scriptures.
Importance of the Constitution of Supreme God
This Republic Day 2023 let’s find out about the Importance of the Constitution of the Supreme God. The power to eliminate all the crimes and evils of the world lies only with the constitution of the Supreme God. Whenever the chaos increases in the world, God comes Himself or sends His authorized saint to earth to restore His constitution and worldly peace. Today Jagatguru Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj is the one who is giving the knowledge of the constitution of the Supreme God.
■ Also Read: Know About The History & Significance Of National Constitution Day
Republic Day 2023 Quotes – Supreme God’s Constitution Quotes
- Soldiers at the border protect the constitution of India but the devout souls protect the constitution of God
- Be the change you want to see in this world and be proud of being an Indian
- Our ancestors gave us a glorious past let’s build a future
- Get together, be the strength of the nation and help it reach great heights
- This Republic Day let’s vow to invest in our souls; not only in the betterment of our nation but ourselves too.
Supreme God Kabir Sahib said in His sacred speech:
Surapan madd mansahari, Gaman kare bhoge parnari।
Sattar janam katat hain sheesham, Sakshi Saheb hai Jagdeesham।।
Par dvara satri ka khole, Sattar janam andha ho dole।
Madira peeve kadva paani, Sattar janam swaan ke jaani।।
Sou nari jari kare, Surapan sou baar।
Ek chilam hukka bhare, Doobe kaali dhar ||
Wo kafir jo kanya mare, Wo kafir jo ban khand jaare |
Wo kafir rin hatya raakhe, Ve kafir pardara take ||
Kafir swaal sukhan ko mode, Kafir preeti neech su jorhe ||
Republic Day 2023: Through these verses, God Kabir Sahib made clear that:
- Eating meat is a sin: Those who consume meat, drink alcohol and commit adultery will be beheaded for seventy continuous lives. Further, they will suffer in hell too for their crimes.
- Adultery is a heinous sin: “Par dvara satri ka khole, Sattar janam andha ho dole” Those who commit adultery will be blind for the next seventy lives. So, God Kabir Ji tells us to treat other women as our mother, sisters, or daughters.
- Consumption of alcohol is prohibited: ‘Madira peeve kadva paani, Sattar janam swaan ke jaani||’ consumption of alcohol, beer or any type of intoxicant is prohibited by the Supreme God. Those who consume alcohol get the next seventy lives of dogs and then consume the dirty things.
- Smoking Tobacco or Hookah: ‘Sou naari jari kare, Surapan sou baar, Ek chilam hukka bhare wo doobe kali dhaar || The consumption of tobacco is one of the most heinous crimes. It blocks the way to attain God. Even helping someone in smoking is a sin more severe than committing adultery 100 times and consuming alcohol 100 times. Then imagine how sinful would be its consumption?
- Watching movies, Singing, Dancing prohibited: Singing songs and dancing on any occasion is against the rules of worship. Human life is given to us to devote to God not to waste it in futile activities. Bribery, Stealing, Gambling, accepting or giving dowry, etc. all these activities are prohibited too. The constitution of supreme God also says that if a person gives up all the evils and misdeeds and worships God after taking initiation from a true saint (Guru) then all his sins will be forgiven.
The Rules of Worship according to the Constitution of Supreme God are:
- Worship of One true God: One must worship Supreme God, who is the creator of all. Any type of spiritual activity that goes against the injunction of scriptures is prohibited.
- Start worship at a young age: The devotion of God can be started as early as possible. According to the constitution of supreme God when a child completes 3 years of age he/she can be given initiation.
- Identify the true Saint: Identifying a true saint is very easy. Vedas and Bhagavad Gita Ji give the evidence to identify the true saint but we can also identify him simply on the basis that the true saint will be the one acquainted with the constitution of supreme God and all our Holy Scriptures.
Saint Rampal Ji’s Message for Republic Day 2023
First of all, it is only Saint Rampal Ji who gives us the knowledge of the constitution of the supreme God. He Himself follows all the rules and also makes His followers abide by all the rules too. His disciples too, take His orders as the orders of God. And the results are visible for everyone to see.
While the people of the world are dealing with evils like corruption, bribery, theft, drugs, alcoholism, the disciples of Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj stay away from these evils and also request others to leave these things and come to the refuge of God.
How to Connect With Sant Rampal JI Maharaj
Followers of Saint Rampal Ji look upon all women as their mothers and sister and treat everyone equally; there is no discrimination of any kind. These are the changes which the teachings of Saint Rampal Ji bring in His disciples. He is creating a better society single-handedly. As His followers are increasing in India and overseas, very soon, the whole world will listen to the teachings of Saint Rampal Ji and the world will become a better place to live.
To read all the rules of the constitution of supreme God along with the proofs you can get the sacred book “Gyan Ganga” written by Saint Rampal Ji and you can also listen to His spiritual sermons at Sadhna channel at 07:30 pm (IST) or you can download ‘Sant Rampal Ji Maharaj’ app from Google play store.
FAQs about Republic Day 2023
Republic Day is commemorated every year on 26th of January to mark the undertaking of the Indian Constitution.
26 January 1950
India became a free nation on 15th of August, 1947. It declared itself a Sovereign, Democratic and Republic state with the adoption of the Constitution on January 26, 1950
Dr. BR. Ambedkar
Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru