Avataran Diwas 2020: On 70th Avataran Diwas (the day of Incarnation), let us know why Saint Rampal ji Maharaj is considered to be The Last Messenger who can bring in the Golden Era as told in the prophecies of famous foretellers. To know all this just go through the Article completely.
Brief Life History of Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj
Saint Rampal Ji (born on 8th September 1951 in Sonipat, Haryana) was working on the post of Junior Engineer in the Irrigation Department, Haryana before He started giving name-Initiation to His devotees. Like other common Indian men, earlier He was a devotee of different deities in Hindu mythology but after obtaining the True spiritual Knowledge from Supreme Saint Ramdevanand Ji, He dedicated His life in doing true Worship and took Initiation on 17th February 1988.
Avataran Diwas 2020: In 1994, His Guru Ji Ramdevanand Ji selected Him his Successor with a statement that: “There will be no other Saint like you in this whole world” and ordered Him to give Naam-Deeksha to disciples since then. He left His job and dedicated Himself completely in spreading this True Spiritual Knowledge by visiting homes, villages, cities and delivering spiritual Discourses.
With increasing followers, it made a big concern for the false religious leaders and they attacked Satlok Ashram Karontha in 2006 and Saint Rampal Ji being innocent was sent to Jail, and again, it happened in Barwala in 2014. Saint Rampal Ji being innocent is fighting against all the odds so that this true spiritual Knowledge can reach every home and He has succeeded. This is a huge inspiration for all His devotees that truth will eventually come up and win. Same is told in Lord Kabir’s Verses:-
“Jo Maam Sant Sat Shabd Dridaave ,Vake Sang Sab Rad Bhadave.
Aise Sant Mehant ki Karni, Dharamdas Main Tose Varni||”
The Sole Aim of Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj
To make us understand the real aim of a human life and give us the true Worship, is the real aim of Saint Rampal Ji and His Discourses for the attainment of Salvation. Same is told in Kabir Saheb Verses:-
“Manush Janam Durlabh Hai, Ye Mile Na Baram Baar,
Jo Taruwar se Pataa Tut Gire, Bahur Na Lagta Daar”
We all believe that God is one and Ram, Allah, God, Parmeshwar, Paygambar, Rab, etc are all synonyms of a single word God, then why are we divided into religions? The answer is being given by Saint Rampal Ji through His true spiritual Knowledge (with proofs from Holy Scriptures) that Lord Kabir is the Almighty God who is the sole Father of all the souls existing and humanity is our religion which is above all other religions, caste etc.
“Our Race is Living Being, Mankind is our religion,
Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Christian, there is no separate religion”
Lord Kabir also says:-
“Wahi Sanak Sanandana, Wahi Char Yaari,
Tatvgyan Jane Bina, Bigdi Baat Sari”
Why Saint Rampal is the only World Victorious Saint?
Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj is not only the World Victorious Saint but He is the Incarnation of Lord Kabir as well who has descended Himself onto this planet Earth so as to impart True Spiritual Knowledge among His pious souls.
There are various sorts of evidences and prophecies which clearly indicates that in the starting of 21st Century, there will be an emergence of a Supreme Controller from India with mammoth potential. Under whose Guidance the world will become peaceful, all religions will be united, there will be discussion of Tatvgyan in every home, and everyone will do Worship as per the Holy Scriptures. These are:-
Declaration by God Kabir Ji
- In Holy Kabir Sagar, Bodh Sagar on Page 134 and on Page 171, Lord Kabir Himself mentioned about the time when His Descendant will come and bring peace by eradicating all the false knowledge and practices. He mentioned that after 5505 years of Kalyug, My 13th Descendant will come and impart the true spiritual Knowledge.
- In the year 1997, Kalyug completed its 5505 years and in the same year, Lord Kabir met Sant Rampal Ji and ordered Him to grant the mantras of salvation among His pious souls. Same is revealed in Lord Kabir’s Verses:-
“Paanch Sehs Aru Paanchsoo, Jab Kalyug Beet Jaye
Mahapurush Farman Tab, Jag Taran ko Aaye”
Prediction by Nostradamus
The famous French Foreteller Nostradamus in 1555 AD has made following prophecies about a Great Chyren:-
- He has mentioned that mother of Great Chyren will be 3 sisters. He will neither be a muslim nor Christian, he will definitely be a Hindu and will be from a land where 5 rivers meet (i.e. Punjab in India). He will have 2 sons and 2 daughters.
- He mentioned in the beginning of Century 6 that after 450 years from now (i.e. in 2006) a Hindu Saint will be talked in the whole world.
- He has mentioned in century 1 verse 50 that the Great Chyren will be from a country which is surrounded by water from 3 sides, and its name is derived from an ocean.
- He has mentioned in century 6 verse 70 that he will make his disciples worship in 3 stages.
- He will commence a golden age on the basis of spiritual knowledge discovered by him.
All the above said prophecies perfectly fits on Saint Rampal Ji as He is the only one who has challenged every religious leader. But none of them are able to question His Knowledge. He is the only one who is giving worship in 3 stages. And, He was the one who was talked around the globe in 2006.
Avataran Diwas 2020: Prediction by Shri Tulsidas Ji
- Shri Tulsidas Saheb (from Jaigurudev Sect, Mathura) has also predicted about the age of that Supreme leader. In Shakahari Patrika published on 7th September 1971, he has given a statement that the great leader has completed 20 years on this day.
Prediction by Other Foretellers
- There are evidence from Bhai Baale Wali Janam Sakhi that the Supreme will be from Punjab, will be from a Jaat caste, and will perform his spiritual sermons from Barwala. As per his life history, these prophecies fit exactly only on Saint Rampal Ji.
- Along with this, there are some prophecies from Chiero (England), Jean Dixon(America), Mr. Anderson(America), etc. in support of the above prophecies.
Avataran Diwas 2020: Proofs from Holy Scriptures
- In Holy Geeta, chapter 4 verse 32, 34 and Chapter 15 verse 1-4, the narrator of Geeta Ji is telling to go in refuge of a Tatvdarshi Saint who will give the true spiritual knowledge. The same Tatvdarshi saint is mentioned as a Bakhabar or Illamvala in Holy Quran Sharif in Surat Furqani 25:59.
- The practice of giving mantras in 3 stages for salvation as per chapter 17 verse 23(Om-Tat-Sat) from Holy Geeta and chapter 3 khand 5 verse 8 from Serial no 822 of Holy Samveda is the true method of worship. Same is mentioned in Holy Quran Sharif in Surat Furqani 42:1(Aun-Sen-Kaf).
Jagatguru Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj is the one and only Tatvdarshi Saint or Bakhabar or Satguru in this whole world who has appropriately explained the meaning of the chapter 15 verse 1-4 of Holy Geeta in relevance with creation of universe and is also giving recitation of mantras in accordance with Holy Scriptures. And, He is the only one who has demonstrated the gist of all the Holy Scriptures with logical meanings.
“Satguru ke Lakshan Kahu, Madhure Bain Vinod
Char Ved Shat Shastra, Kahe Atharah Bodh”
Avataran Diwas 2020: Golden Era by Saint Rampal ji Maharaj
Through His true spiritual Discourses, Saint Rampal Ji has managed to build such a society that is free from all the social evils existing today. He is delivering this by setting demonstrations through His disciples that True Spiritual Knowledge can be the basis of a clean and healthy life as after knowing it one cannot even think of committing a bad deed.
He has managed to eradicate curses like intoxication, dowry, corruption, female infanticide, etc from its roots with the help of His spiritual Sermons. Thus, He stands tall on His promise of commencing a Golden Era as revealed in the prophecies listed above.
Sarv Kala Satguru Saheb ki, Hari Aaye Hariyane nu
It has been clearly demonstrated through various facts and examples that Saint Rampal Ji is the only one, the world is waiting for. He has stupendous capabilities to bring changes for the good and it’s impossible to describe what He has done for mankind. So, on examining all this, a pious soul should not waste his time and take refuge under a Saint who is already extending His support to save humanity.
“Garib, Samjha Hai to Sir Dhar Paav, Bahur Nahi Re Aisa Daav”