Gaza Israel Conflict Update | After a sudden and surprise attack on Saturday morning by Hamas on the country of Israel by land, sea and air, Israel has also declared war against Hamas and has decided to uproot Hamas completely. This war has created a panic in the entire globe as countries have different reactions to it. They also had conflicts in the past but this one with such a large devastation is being witnessed for the first time. Read the news to know about it in detail.
Gaza Israel Conflict: Highlights
- After an attack from Hamas on Israel on Saturday morning, Israel has also declared a war against Hamas.
- Hamas have gone across the borders to execute terror attacks as well and have taken Israeli hostages back with them.
- Since then Israel has been continuously bombing Gaza in the road to destroy Hamas completely.
- An Emergency Government has also been formed in Israel to fight this national issue.
- The US has come in the support of Israel by sending Ammunition and required assistance.
- The UK Foreign Minister also came to visit Israel on Wednesday.
- Russia has muted its response over the Israel conflict but called it a failure of US policy in the Middle east.
- India has launched Operation Ajay to bring its citizens back to the nation.
- Various countries are trying to calm the situation down by having repeated conversations.
- Awareness of True spiritual knowledge can help to calm the situation.
What is the Gaza Israel War?
- On Saturday, a sudden terrorist attack was launched from Palestinian militant Group Hamas on Israel by land, water and sea and soon thereafter Israel declared a war with Hamas.
- Along with the terror attack, the militant group Hamas went into Israeli premises after crossing the heavily fortified Israeli borders.
- There they killed hundreds of people on the roads and claimed to have taken approximately 150 hostages back with them.
- And the large-scale attack on Israel has killed around 1200 Israel people according to Israel Defence spokesperson Lt. Col. Jonathan Conricus.
- Hamas Military Commander Muhammad Al-Deif called this operation “Al-aqsa-storm” and claimed to have fired 5000 rockets.
How did Israel react?
- In response to the surprise attack, Israel has declared war with “Operation Swords of Iron” and has started its attack on various targets in Gaza.
- The Israeli Government has told the Gaza citizens to leave their residences immediately for safety purposes as they will continue to attack Hamas.
- The Israeli Government has ordered a complete siege on Gaza through this military war. Necessary food, water and electricity supplies have also been cut with the last power station stopped working on Wednesday in Gaza.
- Opposition parties with leader and former defense minister of Israel Benny Gantz have come in support of the nation and are fighting together against Hamas by forming an emergency government.
- After continuous air bombing in Gaza, there have been mass casualties reported from Gaza.
- It is still a question how Hamas has successfully bypassed the intelligence and air defense system of Israel to execute such a large scale attack.
Gaza Israel Conflict Update | Death Toll and Casualties
- Around 1200 people from Israel have lost their lives due to the attack by Hamas.
- With 1100 Palestinian people dead and 5339 injured as per reports from Gaza.
- And 27 dead and 150 people injured in the occupied West Bank.
- Israel has accumulated around 3,00,000 reservists near the border of Gaza strip. These reservist includes “infantry, armored soldiers, artillery corps and many other soldiers from the reserves,”
UN urges for essential supplies to be allowed into Gaza
- The UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres has urged to allow essential supplies of food, fuel and water to be supplied to people in Gaza.
- “Crucial lifesaving supplies including fuel, food and water must be allowed into Gaza. We need rapid and unimpeded humanitarian access now,” he said
- “I want to thank Egypt for its constructive engagement to facilitate humanitarian access through the Rafah crossing and to make the El Arish airport available for critical assistance.”
Gaza Israel Conflict | Reactions of Other Countries
- Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman says that Saudi Arabia is making continuous efforts and is in conversation with other nations to stop the escalation of fighting between Israel and Hamas.
- On Wednesday, Crown Prince was in phone call conversation with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and affirmed that “The Kingdom’s position of rejecting targeting civilians in any way and taking the lives of innocent people, stressing the need to observe the principles of international humanitarian law,” Saudi Press Agency said
- The Crown Prince of Saudi held a conversation with Iran’s President Ebrahim Rais to discuss the issue.
- Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has come up against the bombing of innocent civilians. Moreover on a conversation with MBS he said “stressed that it is important for regional countries to give constructive messages for the termination of the conflicts,”
- Russia has claimed the failure of US policy in the middle east but gave no response over Israel attacks.
- The US is continuously working with the FBI and Pentagon to provide assistance to Israel and at the same time simultaneously working to get information about US Citizens stuck in Israel and Gaza.
- US President Joe Biden spoke on Wednesday with UAE President Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan to discuss the Israel and Hamas war.
- The White House said the readout of the call “The President stressed his condemnation of Hamas’s terror and his warning against anyone who might seek to exploit the current situation,”and the call also stressed upon arrangements of daily needs to the innocent people.
- The US state department has revised its travel advisory and told Americans to reconsider travel to Israel.
- UK Foreign Minister James Cleverly has himself traveled to Israel to show his support to the country.
- A $104 million was demanded by The United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) to require assistance to Gaza amidst the crisis.
- The UN Chief said in a press conference “We must avoid spillover of the conflict”
- Egypt with continuous communications is trying to calm the situation in the war region.
- Nepal is to send aircrafts to evacuate its citizens from Israel.
Updates and Support from India
- India has launched Operation Ajay which aimed at bringing back those Indian citizens who wish to come back to India from Israel.
- The Ministry of External Affairs of India has established a 24/7 control center at New Delhi for the people stuck in the war. Contact information is as follows: Toll-free at 1800118797, +91-11 23012113, +91-11-23014104, +91-11-23017905, +919968291988, and email@example.com.
- The Indian Embassy in Tel Aviv, Israel has launched a 24/7 assistance to the Indian residents in Israel. Contact information is: +972-35226748 and +972-543278392 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 24/7 assistance is also being given by Indian office in Ramallah whose contact number is +970-592916418 (including WhatsApp) and email id as email@example.com
- Sanjeev Singla, Indian Ambassador in Israel is also closely monitoring the situation and is dedicated to help the Indians out there.
Other Updates about Gaza Israel Conflict
- 11 members of the UN Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees (UNRWA), 30 pupils at UN and 5 members of International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) have been killed.
- 22 United States citizens confirmed dead in the clash between Israel and Hamas.
- US President Biden and Israel President Netanyahu have exchanged four phone calls in between since the issue.
- Emergency government formation in Israel for war against Hamas.
- British Airways and Virgin Atlantic flights to Israel have been suspended.
- First planes of ammunition and military supplies from the US have been received by Israel.
- Israeli schools to be shifted to remote classes.
- 3 Canadian citizens confirmed dead, evacuation of dead have started.
- US Secretary of State Antony Blinken will arrive on Thursday in Israel to show their support to Israel.
- Germany has evacuated 17 School Groups from Israel.
Awareness about True Spiritual Knowledge is the key to Calm the War
As we can clearly see every nation has different reactions to the war and continuously trying to end the war and establish peace. But a war starts when people are unaware about the wealth of true spiritual knowledge given by Supreme God Kabir. After getting aware about the wealth of true spiritual knowledge one cannot make a decision to go for a war.
After getting aware about the wealth of true spiritual knowledge one gets the knowledge about what things are good for him and what things are bad for his soul after his death in a longer run. People running behind name and fame have totally forgotten God and his powers but Supreme God Kabir has descended here in the form of Sant Rampal Ji Maharaj (from Haryana, India) to let us know about our real aim of life which is salvation. Visit Sant Rampal Ji Maharaj Youtube Channel to know more.