Today we are going to share information about Ambedkar Jayanti like Ambedkar Jayanti 2020 date, Why is Ambedkar Jayanti celebrated? History of Dr B. R. Ambedkar, Quotes for Ambedkar Jayanti, etc.
Table of Contents
- Why is Ambedkar Jayanti celebrated?
- History of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
- Dr. Ambedkar Adopted Buddhism Religion
- Who is God and what are his qualities?
- Quotes for Ambedkar Jayanti 2020
- From where did I get this information?
Why is Ambedkar Jayanti celebrated??
Ambedkar Jayanti is celebrated to commemorate the birth anniversary of Babasaheb Dr. Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar. Ambedkar was born on April 14th, 1891. This day is observed as an official public holiday all through India. Ambedkar Jayanti 2020 this year is falling on Tuesday. Generally, followers of Dr. Ambedkar carry out a procession on this day.
A True Guru will elaborate the incomplete sentences of the Vedas.
– Yajurveda Chapter 19 Mantra 25, 26
That True Guru is none other than Sant Rampal Ji Maharaj
Take initiation from Him to attain Salvation.#AmbedkarJayanti#TuesdayThoughts pic.twitter.com/kQS37hfLcD
— SA News Channel (@SatlokChannel) April 14, 2020
There are two places in Maharashtra namely Mumbai and Nagpur where these processions are organized. On the other hand, the honorable Prime Minister and President pay homage to Dr. Ambedkar’s statue at the Parliament of India.
History of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
Let us have a sneak peek in the life accounts of this famous Jurist, economist, and politician.
Dr. Ambedkar was born on April 14, 1891, in the military cantonment of Mhow in the Central Provinces during British Rule. It is in Madhya Pradesh presently. His parents were Ramji Maloji Sakpal: Subedar in the Army and Bhimabai Sakpal: daughter of Laxman Murbadkar.
He was born in a Dalit family which was then considered as untouchable. During that era, untouchability was practiced to a great extent that they were not allowed to acquire education or to drink water from the well and they were barred from entering the temples.
Education History of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
- He passed his matriculation in 1907 and took admission in Elphinstone college where he finished his BA majoring in economics and political science.
- Among all his siblings only Ambedkar went to high school.
- He passed his Masters of Arts from Columbia University in New York and received his PHD in economics in 1927.
- In 1916, he enrolled for the Bar Course at Gray’s Inn simultaneously he also enrolled at the London School of Economics from where he did another doctoral thesis in economics.
- Ambedkar was completely against untouchability and undertook several measures to ensure the upliftment of Dalits and that they are not suppressed by the higher castes.
- Upon India’s independence in 1947 he was appointed as the country’s first law minister and he was also appointed as the chairman of the Constitution drafting committee on August 29.
Dr.Ambedkar provided a wide range of civil liberties for the citizens of India with regards to adopting a religion, abolishing untouchability and outlawing every form of discrimination. He also reserved seats for the members of the scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, and other backward classes and women when it came to acquiring education and availing jobs with the central or state government.
Dr. Ambedkar Adopted Buddhism Religion
Ambedkar officially converted himself and his wife to Buddhism publicly on 14 October in 1956 following which half a million of his supporters also got converted to Buddhism (Budh Religion) where he prescribed 22 vows to his followers. During 1955 his health started to worsen due to the side effects of medication of diabetes and 3 days after completing his final manuscript “Buddha and his Dhamma” Ambedkar died in his sleep on December 6 1956. He was awarded the Bharat Ratna in 1990.
Read in Hindi: बुद्ध का निर्वाण व नास्तिकता
Due to the upliftment reforms for the Dalits undertaken by Dr. Ambedkar, his followers have started treating him like God. According to the belief system of his followers, there is no God and they place his portrait in their temples. There is no doubt that he has done a tremendous job for the scheduled castes and scheduled Tribes, but he certainly is not God. If he, really was equivalent to God, he wouldn’t have died of a disease.
Who is God and what are his qualities?
When the word God strikes us, all we can think of is a benevolent entity who is ever loving and ever forgiving. An identity who is eternal and is capable of granting eternity to his devout souls. Our holy Scriptures: The Vedas and Srimad Bhagwad Gita gives detailed information about God such as his appearance, Where he lives and his name too. Mere denial of this fact by followers of Dr. Ambedkar doesn’t falsify it.
Let us see what Vedas have to say about the existence of the Almighty Supreme.
- Rigveda Mandal 9, Sukt 94, Mantra 2: provides information about an eternal abode called Satyalok where Almighty Supreme lives.
- Rigveda Mandal 9, Sukt 96, Mantra 18: states that Almighty descends on earth in the form of an infant, becomes a recognized poet and gives true spiritual knowledge to his devout souls. It also clarifies that God is in form opposing the belief that God is formless.
- Rigveda Mandal 10, Sukt 90, Mantra 16: states that he grants the true way of worship to his devout souls which leads them to attain salvation.
- Yajurveda Adhyay 5 Mantra 1: states that Almighty Supreme has an effulgent human-like body and He descends on earth for imparting true spiritual knowledge.
- Rigveda Mandal 10, Sukt 161, Mantra 2: states that Almighty Supreme can increase the life of his devout soul by curing him from diseases or resurrecting his devout soul from death.
- Yajurveda Adhyay 5 Mantra 33: states that Almighty Supreme can destroy all the sins, even the most heinous ones, free his devout Souls from all Karmic deeds and liberates them from this cycle of birth and death thereby granting them eternal peace.
After reading the above-mentioned description of God, I am sure you all must be wondering, is really there an identity who fits these criteria?? All we have been taught by our so-called religious preachers is that whatever we accumulate in our karmas whether good or bad, we have to endure it. However, as per the evidence quoted above, it seems that we have been wrongly taught and false belief systems had been inculcated in us.
Let me ease your dilemma..Vedas also mention the name of Almighty Supreme.
Atharva Veda Kaand no 4, Anuvaka no 1, Mantra 7; and Rigveda Mandal 9, Sukt 96 Mantra 18 clearly mentions the name of Supreme Almighty and it is Kavir or Kabir Saheb. With the evidence stated above, it will be impossible for anyone to rubbish this fact that whom the society considered as the poor weaver and poet from the 15th century, who was treated as untouchable is God in the true sense.
Quotes for Ambedkar Jayanti 2020
“God never divides humans into Upper or lower class, For Him, all are His children”.
“Human can not be compared with God, Seldom Brahmins understand our scriptures”.
“God created human, and human created religions”.
“We all are equal for God, It is we who differentiate among humans”.
From where did I get this information?
Today, there is only one saint on this planet who is imparting true spiritual knowledge regarding the Almighty Supreme Kabir Saheb and his name is Jagatguru Tatvadarshi Sant Rampal Ji Maharaj. His ashram is located at Barwala-Hisar, Haryana, India. He is the only saint who is imparting initiation in three stages as mentioned in Sam Veda Utarchik Adhyay 3, Kaand no 5, Shlok no 8 and Mantra 822.
He is the only saint who fits in the criteria mentioned to identify a truly enlightened sage in Srimad Bhagwad Gita chapter 15:1-15:4. He is the only saint who is guaranteeing salvation to all those who take initiation from him. To know more about the initiation process or to order free books that he has written to enlighten the masses simply listen to his spiritual sermons on Sadhna TV channel from 7:30 pm IST.