Last Updated on 6 June 2021: 4:58 PM IST: World Food Safety Day is commemorated on 7th June every year to pull out attention and stimulate action to detect, prevent, and manage foodborne risks. Shelter, Food, and Water are the necessities of life. Every human being has a dependency on water, food, air, and cloth for their existence on the planet. Food is the spur for energy in our bodies. It delivers all the necessary nutrients, fats, carbohydrates, and protein in our bodies to sustain growth. This day contributes to human health, food security, economic prosperity, market access, agriculture, tourism, and sustainable development across the planet.
7 June WFSD 2021 Highlights
- World Food Safety Day was first initiated in 2018 by the UN General Assembly.
- The 3rd anniversary of WFSD is being observed on 7th June 2021.
- ‘Safe Food Today for a Healthy tomorrow’, is the theme for WFSD 2021.
- WHO and FAO fight foodborne diseases globally by observing this day every year.
- FSSAI is holding a virtual event online on the occasion of WFSD 2021.
- Almighty God Kabir is the ultimate provider of food, water, and nutrition.
World Food Safety Day 2021 History & Significance
The World Health Organisation (WHO) identifies the widespread global burden of foodborne diseases, which infect individuals of all ages. Mainly, children under the age of 5 and people living in low income nations.
Hence, it was declared by the United Nations General Assembly in 2018 that on the 7th of June every year World Food Safety Day would be observed. The World Health Assembly further enacted a resolution in 2020 to enhance international efforts for food safety to counter the widespread foodborne disease.
Who Organizes the World Food Safety Day?
The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) and WHO together facilitate the observance of World Food Safety Day, in affiliation with the Member States and other related organizations.
World Food Safety Day 2021 Date
World food safety day is seen on the 7th of June every year to captivate global attention towards water and food contamination. 7th June of this year is the 3rd anniversary of World Food Safety Day (WFSD). On this day, WHO strives to make endeavors to decrease foodborne induced disease worldwide.
World Food Safety Day 2021 Theme
This World Food Safety Day 2021 theme is ‘Safe food today for a healthy tomorrow’, which concentrates on consuming and producing safe and healthy food. Safe and hygienic food provides an immediate, long-lasting benefit to the planet, the economy, and the people. It also forms a standardized connection between the health of people, plants, animals, the environment, and the economy that will help us fulfill the necessities of the future.
World Food Safety Day 2021 Events in India
FSSAI and Ph.D. Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PHDCCI) in collaboration with North East Christian University (NECU) Dimapur, Nagaland, is organizing a Virtual Event to celebrate World Food Safety Day 2021 on the 7th of June (Timing: 11 AM to 5 PM). IC Minister Dr. Jitendra Singh from the Ministry of Development of the North Eastern Region, would be the Chief Guest for this virtual event.
The primary objective of this virtual event is to gather all the related stakeholders on one platform to increase awareness on public health and food safety and discuss the challenges, issues, and opportunities to bring safe food from the field to the appetite of people.
- Date: 7 June 2021
- Event Name: World Food Safety Day 2021
- Registration Link: https://lnkd.in/gCQANHk
Killing Animals For Food Is Inhumane and Mine of Diseases
Spiritually elevated people prohibit killing animals for food as inhumane. Some other objects for unhygienic and polluting conditions on industrial farms, or the environmental consequences of growing livestock. Cooking meat negatively affects human health as it increases the production of toxic byproducts capable of causing cancer, an increased risk of heart disease, developing diabetes and obesity. Some people advocate the advantages of eating fresh flesh without realizing the consequences.
Almighty God Kabir Can Ensure the Food Safety of Everyone
Supreme God Kabir is omnipotent. He has unlimited power to fulfill all the necessities of all living beings. Problems like Food contamination and Foodborne disease can be overcome by taking the refuge of Almighty God Kabir. Before 624 years, God Kabir incarnated on the earth and taught us the importance of food and water in our life. He taught all living beings to be vegetarian.
Kabir, Jeev hane hinsa karein, Pragat paap sir hoy ।
Nigam puni aise paap tein, Bhist gaya nahin koy ।।
Supreme Abode Satlok Has Unlimited Food & Water
Eternal Abode Satlok is our original home. All the living souls used to live peacefully in the Supreme Abode. There is no shortage of resources like Food & Water in Satlok. There are rivers of milk, mountains of butter, and wells of ghee in Satlok. Food is generated by the power of the word. With unlimited resources, there is no need for contamination. Our body is immortal and disease-free in Satlok, hence there are no sufferings at all.
Satguru Has the Key to the Supreme Abode
One must take the refuge of a Tatvdarshi Sant if he/she wants to attain the Supreme Abode. Presently, only Jagatguru Tatvadarshi Sant Rampal Ji Maharaj has the key to the Supreme Abode. Sat-bhakti is the only key that can lead us to Satlok. Chanting true Moksh Mantras after taking Naam initiation (Naam Diksha) from Sant Rampal Ji Maharaj will lead anyone directly to the Supreme Abode.
World Food Safety Day 2021 Quotes
- Food safety is everybody’s concern which can be resolved by Sat-bhakti.
- Thank God for giving three meals 365 days a year.
- Food Safety is a shared obligation along with caring and sharing.
- Make simple vegetarian food Khichdi which is praised by Supreme God Kabir.
- Take food not only for nutrients and calories but also to share it with others.
- Cook vegetarian food to make it healthy, bug-free, and eco-friendly.
- Almighty God Kabir created trees, plants, fruits, flowers, etc for all the living beings to fulfill their necessities for survival.
- Supreme God Kabir took care of our nourishment when we were in our mother’s womb.
- Donating food to the needy is the fundamental duty of a human being.
- Supreme Abode Satlok has Unlimited Food, Water, and Other Resources.
- Omnipotent God Kabir ordered all the living beings to remain Vegetarian.