Unlock 4.0 Guidelines: Sat Bhakti protects People from all Threats
MHA released the Unlock 4.0 guidelines’ PDF. Read on to know the allowed and restricted activities in this Unlock 4 along with how Sat Bhakti (True Devotion) protects humans.
Unlock 4.0 Guidelines PDF: Metro trains to operate, schools and colleges will not open from September 1. The fourth phase of the Unlock exemption is starting from September 1, while several activities have been allowed to remain open, and many things will remain closed. These new changes will apply from September 1 to 30. Let the readers know how Sat-bhakti can protect them from all threats.
Unlock 4.0 Guidelines Highlights
- The fourth phase of the Unlock exemption is starting from September 1
- New changes will apply from September 01 to 30
- Metro Rail will be allowed to operate systematically from September 7
- From September 21, a maximum of 100 people will be able to attend public gatherings
- Open-air theatres will be allowed to open from September 21, 2020
- Schools are permitted to open for 50% of teaching and non-teaching staff.
- No restriction on the movement of persons and commodities
- Cinema halls, swimming pools, amusement parks and international flights with exceptions to remain closed
- State / Union Territory governments would not be able to place lockdown without center’s permission
- Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal welcomed the decision to Metro services resumption
- True Devotion protects people from all threats
MHA released Guidelines for Unlock 4.0
The Home Ministry has issued unlock 4.0 guidelines on Saturday amid rising cases of the Coronavirus Pandemic. While several activities have been allowed to remain open, many things will remain closed. These new changes will apply from September 01 to 30. Let us know, according to the new guidelines, what will remain open and what will remain close.
Unlock 4.0 Guidelines: Home Secretary to all the Chief Secretaries
Union Home Secretary Ajay Bhalla has written to the chief secretaries of all States and union territories, saying that the guidelines of Unlock 4.0 should strictly be enforced.
Unlock 4.0 Guidelines: What’s open?
- Metro Rail will be allowed to operate systematically from September 7. The Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs will issue standard operating procedures in this regard.
- From September 21, a maximum of 100 people will be able to attend public gatherings related to social, political, entertainment, sports, etc. However, such limited ceremonies should essentially be organized wearing face masks, social distance, thermal scanning, and sanitizer for hand washing.
- Open-air theatres will be allowed to open from September 21, 2020.
- Schools are permitted to open for 50% of teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Students from the 9th to 12th standard can go to school voluntarily to seek advice from teachers outside the containment zone. It is with the written consent of the parents.
- There will be no restriction on the movement of persons and commodities inside the state and between the States. No separate permission or sanction or e-permit will be required.
- It will be necessary to maintain adequate distance between customers at the shops. The Ministry of Home Affairs will monitor the effective implementation of national directives.
- Online or distance learning will be allowed and encouraged.
Unlock 4.0 Guidelines: What will remain closed?
- Cinema halls, swimming pools, amusement parks, theatres, and international flights (except in some exceptional cases) will remain closed.
- Lockdown in containment zone to remain strictly enforced until September 30
- State / The Union Territory governments would not be able to place lockdown at any local level except the containment zone without consulting the central government.
- Schools, colleges, educational and coaching institutes to remain closed till September 30
- From September 21, 2020, one hundred persons allowed to join in mass gatherings
Unlock 4.0 Guidelines: What’s Open & What’s not in Unlock 4?
After extensive consultations with the States and Union Territories, MHA decided that schools, colleges, educational and coaching institutes will remain closed for regular classroom activity for students till September 30. Students from 9th to 12th will be able to go to school voluntarily to seek advice from teachers outside the containment zone. However, skill development, entrepreneurship training, ITI, research programs will be permitted.
Unlock 4.0 Guidelines: Mass gathering Relaxed
From September 21, 2020, one hundred persons could join in social, academic, sports, entertainment, cultural, religious, political work, and other meetings. However, such limited ceremonies should be essentially provided with face masks, social distance, thermal scanning, and sanitizer for hand washing. The restriction in wedding and funeral will remain the same till September 20, after that, the ceiling of one hundred will apply.
Open-air theatres will also be allowed to be open from September 21, 2020. Activities will remain prohibited at cinema halls, swimming pools, entertainment parks, theatres (except open-air theatres), and such places.
Unlock 4.0 Guidelines: No Lockdown except in Containment Zones
As per the guidelines, the State/UTs/State Department will follow the guidelines. The State/ Union Territory governments would not be able to impose lockdown at any local level except the containment zone without consulting the central government.
No Stopping Traffic within Interstate and States
There will be no restriction on inter-state and movement within the States. The guidelines clearly say that there shall be no restriction on the movement of persons or goods within the states and interstates.
Unlock 4.0 Guidelines: Use of Arogya Setu App
The elderly and children below ten years of age and pregnant women urged to stay at home. The government has asked to use the Arogya Setu App. Besides, social distancing, face masks have been termed as mandatory. Spitting at public places is strictly prohibited. The violator shall face fine. Also, work from home has been given priority in the guideline.
Arvind Kejriwal welcomes the Resumption of Metro
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has welcomed the central government’s decision to launch Metro services. Under the guidelines of Unlock 4.0, the government has allowed Delhi Metro and other Metro services to resume across the country in a phased manner from September 7. After the issuance of detailed SOP, Metro will share the operation’s information with the public.
The Operation of Delhi Metro is at a halt for the last five months since March 22 due to the Coronavirus Pandemic. While some professional institutions were allowed during the unlock process earlier. Still, the metro and rail services had not yet started because of the growing threat of corona infection
Why do People suffer even after worshiping Gods?
In this world, pandemics, storms, floods, earthquakes, and many kinds of natural calamities happen from time to time. The people do suffer based on their past deeds and have taken several thousands of births resulting in a heap of sinful acts. The people face suffering endlessly. People worship God best known to them, but they still suffer. To them, there is no end of suffering irrespective of how much worship they perform.
True Devotion (Sat-Bhakti) Protects people from any kinds of Threats
Supreme God Kabir Saheb descends on earth upon the compassionate call of the seekers and bestows them the True Worship (Sat-Bhakti). The miserable persons come in the refuge of Enlightened Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj and take Mantra Name Initiation. The devotees practice the recitation of Satnam/Sarnam strictly, complying with the rules prescribed by the Satguru. The heap of sinful actions destroys, and they accomplish all mundane joys and attain Salvation. The people may visit at “Satlok Ashram YouTube Channel” to listen to Sermons and read the “Way of Living” Book.
S A NEWS