TS Inter results in 2021 are available on official websites, results.cgg.gov.in, tsbie.cgg.gov.in, bie.telangana.gov.in, and unofficial websites including examresults.net and manabadi.co.in. The result is also available on T App Folio mobile app.
TS Inter Results 2021: Highlights
- Telangana Inter Results 2021 have been declared at 11 am.
- Students can now download their provisional mark sheets from the official websites.
- Around 4.73 lakh students enrolled for the TS Inter Exams.
- Sabita Indra Reddy, Telangana’s State Education Minister ordered the cancellation of intermediate second-year exams on June 9.
- Students can file any complaints related to their results by calling 040-1600110.
- For those who are not satisfied with the results, special tests will be conducted after the corona conditions have subsided.
TS Inter Results 2021: Announcement
The Telangana government declared the TS Inter 2nd year result 2021 today at 11 am. According to regional reports, this year, nearly 4 lakh 73 thousand aspirants have enrolled for the TS Inter exams, which were revoked by the state government due to the Covid-19 Crisis, restraining the well-being and health care of students in mind.
The Telangana Intermediate results in 2021 have been declared based on students’ 1st-year intermediate marks. The yearly examination results have been halted and delayed due to the ongoing Covid-19 crisis.
TS Inter Results 2021: Updates
Sabita Indra Reddy, the state’s education minister, ordered the cancellation of intermediate second-year exams on June 9. The minister stated that this decision was made with the health of Aspirants in mind. PS Sabita Indrareddy also announced the TS inter second-year result 2021 on Monday.
A total of 4,51,585 students who paid the examination fee were declared passed in the examination. There were 2,28,754 girls and 2,22,831 boys among those who passed. 1,76,719 students received “A” grade, 1,04,886 students received “B” grade, 61,887 students received “C” grade, and 1,08,088 students received “D” grade. In the case of practicals, the minister clarified that maximum marks were given to all students, and pass marks were only given to subjects that had previously failed by the students.
In 2020, the second-year test was passed by 68.86 percent of students. In which, 75.15 percent of girls passed the exam, whereas 62.10 percent of boys passed the exam. Sixty-one percent of aspirants passed the first year. The overall pass percentage for girls was 67.74 percent and for boys, it was 52.30 percent. The 2019 TS Inter results were released in April. The TS second-year test was passed by 65 percent of students last year, and the TS first year exam was passed by 59.8% of students. The pass rate for first-year boys was 53.14 percent, while the pass rate for first-year girls was 62.2 percent. The pass rate for second-year boys was 58.25 percent, while the pass rate for second-year girls was 71.5 percent.
TS Inter Results 2021: A Guide to Check Your Result
Second-year students and students who had previously failed could check their scores by entering their first-year hall ticket number or former hall ticket number into the websites.
- Step 1: Visit any of the official websites: tsbie.cgg.gov.in
- Step 2: Fill in your details
- Step 3: Register with your full name, roll number, email id, and mobile number.
- Step 4: The score will be sent to your registered email id and mobile number.
- Step 5: Check your result, download it and get it printed out.
It is recommended that students print their result. It will serve as a provisional grade sheet. After some time, the official mark sheets will be made available. If there are any errors in the students’ pass memos, they can call 040-1600110 from 9.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. and file a complaint.
Checking the Provisional Mark Sheet
To ensure that the mark sheet is error-free, students must check the following items on it.
- Full name of student and parents
- Roll number
- Marks total and percentage calculation
- Subjects appeared for
- School and other details with spelling
If the students are not satisfied with the results, the minister stated that special tests will be conducted after the corona conditions will get subsided.