Madras University Result 2021: One lakh students had registered for the arrear examination in April 2020 which was cancelled in August by the government due to the pandemic. Though, a high court order in December ordered all the state universities to conduct the arrear exams. The University of Madras announced the result on its official website. Students can visit the site to check their results.
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, everywhere exams were postponed for the safety of the students. University of Madras (UNOM) also rescheduled the exams. Generally, the exams are held in the month of April but due to COVID-19 pandemic, these were rescheduled and held in December 2020 and February 2021.
Madras University Result 2021: Key Points
- University of Madras on Friday declared the results of the UG/ PG (Except First Semester)/ Professional Degree examination results on its official website.
- The result for all the undergraduate, postgraduate, and professional courses except the first semester are at its official website — unom.ac.in.
- Over two lakh candidates had appeared for online exams conducted between December 2020 and February 2021.
- The Madras University had conducted an arrear exam for nearly 60,000 students from December 21 to February 10.
- Around 50,000 first-year students have taken the first semester exams conducted from February 10 to 23.
- The examinations were held through online mode for all the semesters.
- Students who are waiting for the first semester results are advised to keep checking the Madras University’s website.
- Knowing what is actual devotion, is the real exam and attaining moksha by doing true bhakti is the actual result that everyone should take interest in.
How to Check Madras University Result 2021
- Visit official site unom.ac.in
- The homepage will display
- Click on hyperlink of first semester
- There will be result page
- Fill in the details required and submit it
- There will be result on the screen
- Take out the printout of the result
About Madras University
UNOM (University of Madras) is also known as the university of Distance Education. It is very renowned and one of the oldest universities that was established in the year 1981. It offers various Undergraduate, Postgraduate courses along with different Diploma Courses. And for this students can enroll online. On the official website (unom.ac.in) of University, every kind of information is available.
The Real Exam to be Appear In
One of the most difficult exams is to being aware that worshipping GOD is necessary in life but which GOD one has to follow. Since, there are innumerable God, Goddesses whom people pay obeisance. Doing True Bhakti by taking Naam Diksha (Initiation) from an Authorised Saint is the actual exam of life. And attaining Moksha (Salvation) is the result of it.
Who Is the Supreme Power?
It is evident in our holy books that Kabir Sahib ji is the Supreme Power. He is above all the deities. In Bible, it is mentioned that He (Kabir Sahib Ji) created the entire universe and sat on the throne on the seventh day.
Holy Bible (Genesis, on page no. 2, Chapter 1:20 & 2:5)
Sixth Day: – Creatures and Man: After creating the other creatures,
- 26. Then God said, “Let us make man in our own image, in our likeness, who will rule over all the creatures.
- 27. Then, God created man in His own image, in His own image God created him; He created human beings as male and female.
- 29. God has given human beings, every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it, as food. (He has not allowed them to eat meat.)
Also Read: International Day of Happiness: Sat-Bhakti Ensures Happiness
Seventh day: – Day of Rest.
God created the entire nature in six days and took rest on the seventh Day. In Quran Sharif Aayat 58, it is mentioned that Kabir Ji is the Supreme Power. He is eternal and never dies.
Aayat 58: – Va tavakkal alal- harulliji la yamutu va sabbih
bihmdihi va kafaa bihi bijunoobi ibadihi Khabira (Kabira)
But to know about the real knowledge of that Complete GOD and how one can attain Him, one must find an authorised Saint about whom it is mentioned in Aayat 59.
Aayat 59: – Allji khalakassmaavaati valarj va ma bainhuma fi sittati
ayyaamin summastwa alalarshi arrhmaanu fsal bihi Khabiran (Kabiran).
Who Is That Bakhabar (Tatvadarshi Saint)?
At present, Saint Rampal ji Maharaj is that Bakhabar as He only has imparted that True knowledge (Tatva Gyan) from our Holy books. He has made society aware that one can gain benefits by worshipping The Creator (Kabir Sahib Ji) of the Universe. The fake religious practices related to different dieties is futile. None other than Kabir Sahib Ji can change the destiny of any person anytime. Therefore, one should not waste a single moment and listen to the satsang of Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj.