Last Updated on 19 April 2023, 7:55 PM IST | Hybrid Solar eclipse will be observed on April 20, 2023. It occurred last time in 2013 and it will be visible on Thursday in the North West Cape peninsula, Barrow Island in Western Australia, eastern parts of East Timor & Damar Island, and in certain parts of Papua in Indonesia. It is also called “Ningaloo Eclipse” which is received from the name of the Australian shoreline Ningaloo. This rare solar eclipse will be visible from 01:34:26 (UTC Time) to 06:59:22 (UTC Time).
Hybrid Solar Eclipse 2023: Highlights
- The Moon will not cover the entire sun’s rays, sun rays will be visible around the moon forming a ring of fire.
- The Ningaloo Eclipse will be visible in western parts of Australia, East Timor, Indonesia, the Pacific, the Indian Ocean & Antarctica.
- This type of solar eclipse shifts from a total solar eclipse to an annular eclipse.
- The effects of planetary positions can be nullified by worshiping Supreme God Kabir.
Hybrid Solar Eclipse of April 20, 2023 (Surya Grahan) Timing and Formation
The rare solar eclipse of 2023 will be observed in the Western part of Australia, East Timor, Indonesia, the Pacific, Antarctica & Indian Oceans. It will begin at 9:36 p.m. EDT on April 19 (01:36 GMT on April 20) and end at 2:59 a.m. EDT (06:59 GMT) the next day.
This type of eclipse occurs when the moon passes between the Earth and the sun blocking the rays of the sun and creating a shadow on Earth’s surface. When the moon passes the sun it doesn’t completely block its rays, thus a ‘fire of ring’ get formed around the moon looking like a ring.
■ Read in Hindi | 20 अप्रैल को लगेगा इस साल का पहला सूर्य ग्रहण
The last time a hybrid solar eclipse was visible was in the year 2013 and it’s visible after 10 years. The next hybrid solar eclipse will be visible in 2031.
Solar Eclipse of April 20, 2023 (Surya Grahan) Visibility Details
Solar Eclipse (Surya Grahan) will visible from 01:34:26 UTC and will end at 06:59:22 UTC. The totality of the solar eclipse will occur around three hours, and some stars and planets will also become visible.
- On April 20, the first location to see the partial eclipse will begin at 01:34:26 UTC
- The first location to see the full eclipse will begin at 02:37:08 UTC
- Maximum Eclipse can be seen at 04:16:53 UTC
- Last location to see the full eclipse end at 05:56:43 UTC
- The last location to see the partial eclipse will end at 06:59:22 UTC
How Does a Hybrid Solar Eclipse Take Place?
An eclipse is a natural happening or we can say a celestial event. A solar eclipse happens when the Moon’s shadow submerges a fraction of the Earth, partially or fully blocking sunlight.
This type of eclipse varies from annular to total eclipse and back again as the moon crosses the sun.
Do’ and Don’ts during the solar eclipse
Solar eclipse have certain negative impacts in our life. So proper attention should be taken to avoid any inconvenience.
Following are do’s and don’ts during Solar Eclipse
- One should never look directly at the sun during Solar Eclipse
- Always wear dark sunglasses to see the Sun
- Use a protective filter or lens while using binoculars or a telescope
- Do not go much in the open to avoid the harmful effects of Solar Eclipse
What Effects Do These Planetary Positions Have on Human Lives?
Astrologers believe that planetary positions affect people with different zodiac signs differently. Every religious leader tells us about the effects of Planetary positions on our precious human life. They also provide solutions, but these do not always work because they are not supported by the holy scriptures.
What Is the Remedy to Avoid the Effect of an Eclipse?
It is written in Vedas that Supreme God Kabir can end all the sufferings of His true devotee who worships Him after taking initiation from a true Saint. Presently, Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj is the only real spiritual leader in the entire world who can nullify all these planetary positions’ effects on human beings.
Take the Refuge of Enlightened Sant Rampal Ji Maharaj
Therefore, come to the refuge of enlightened Sant Rampal Ji Maharaj to demolish the heap of accumulated sinful deeds. Such a seeker will enjoy worldly pleasures and will attain Salvation. Read the Sacred Book Way of Living and listen to His discourses on Satlok Ashram YouTube Channel for detailed knowledge.
FAQ about Solar Eclipse 2023
The last time Hybrid Solar Eclipse was visible was in 2013
No, this hybrid Solar eclipse will not be visible in India
It is a type of solar eclipse that varies from annular to total eclipse forming a ring of fire around the moon.
The next solar eclipse will be visible in 2031.