Solar Eclipse 2020 News Update: How, Where, and When will the sun look in the world?
Solar Eclipse 2020 Live News Update: Two astronomical events will take place on June 21, one, the Annular Solar Eclipse Ring of Fire, and second, Summer Solstice. The readers will know what is happening on June 21 and at what time and place?
Solar Eclipse 2020 Live Update & Highlights
- The sun is incredibly unique in the sky during this solar eclipse
- The sun looks like a ring of fire
- The eclipse is seen in India and many parts of Asia, Africa, Europe, and Australia
- In India, the eclipse starts from 9.56 am on Sunday on 21 June 2020 for 3 hours 26 minutes.
- When the moon blocks all light of the sun, it is called a total solar eclipse.
- The Sun and Moon merge and the energy then flows in the third channel Shushumna alone and the devotee becomes blissful with the initiation of Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj.
Solar Eclipse 2020: when and where?
Today, on 21 June, the first solar eclipse of the year is happening. This eclipse is the annular solar eclipse. The sun is incredibly unique in the sky during this solar eclipse. The sun looks like a ring of fire. This solar eclipse is seen in India. Apart from India, the eclipse is also seen in many parts of Asia, Africa, Europe, and Australia.
Solar Eclipse 2020 Updates: Is it in India too?
Solar Eclipse 2020 Live News Update: In India, the eclipse has started from 9.56 am on Sunday on 21 June 2020 for 3 hours 26 minutes. It is reported by NASA that at some places, the sun will hide up to 99.4%. The moon will be the farthest from the Earth during this time, so it will not be able to completely cover the sun. It is also reported that on June 21, 2020, there will not only be just a solar eclipse but also it will be the longest day as the sun is at the highest altitude of the Earth.
Solar Eclipse 2020-What is special this time?
The eclipse between the Earth and the sun of the moon (Solar Eclipse 2020) is not unique, but this time (June 21, 2020) this astronomical phenomenon is incredibly special, named ring of fire. In fact, this time the moon will not completely cover the sun, but the sun will peep from behind. This site is going to look like a shiny ring of fire and hence it has got this name Ring of Fire. Also, there is another astronomical event on this day.
What is a solar eclipse?
A solar eclipse takes place at a moment when the moon passes between the sun and Earth. The readers must know that the moon is 400 times smaller than the sun but it is exactly at the right distance between the sun and earth, the moon fully blocks the sunlight from the earth’s perspective. An object when closer to us appears to be bigger than the same object far away.
■ Read in Hindi: सूर्य ग्रहण (Solar Eclipse 2020)-कब हुआ था वलयाकार सूर्य ग्रहण?
Though the moon is 400 times smaller than the sun, the distance between the earth and the moon is about 400 times closer than that of the earth with the sun. It clearly means that the size of the sun and the moon appear roughly the same from the earth in the sky. This is the reason when the moon comes between the sun and earth during a solar eclipse, it looks like that moon has covered up the light from the sun.
- When the moon blocks all light of the sun, it is called a total solar eclipse. When the moon blocks a part of sunlight it is known as partial solar eclipse.
- While moon blocks sunlight it casts a shadow on a part of the earth. Since the earth rotates, the moon’s shadow creates a trail. The trail is known as the path of totality.
- When the moon blocks the sunlight completely for a few minutes it becomes dark on the earth. It is the time unknown people and animals get confused.
- The total darkness is a moment for scientists to study the sun’s atmosphere which is called the corona. The corona is very dim and difficult to see because the sun is very bright. During the solar eclipse, the moon gives scientists and the public a glimpse at corona’s beautiful streams and ribbons.
Solar Eclipse 2020: Why solar eclipse is not permanent?
The moon’s orbit is ever-changing, and it grows about 3.8 centimeters larger every year. That means the moon’s orbit takes the moon farther away from the earth and the moon appears smaller from the earth in the sky. The readers should know that the moon’s orbit is not perfectly round. It means the moon is sometimes slightly farther away from the earth and does not create a total solar eclipse.
When the moon’s growing orbit takes it 23,500 km farther away from the earth, the smaller size of the moon will not cover the sun completely and the solar eclipse will not happen for a long time. Due to this reason, the total solar eclipse happens once in more than 600 million years.
What is Solar Eclipse in real life?
In the human body, there are three energy channels known as Sun, Moon, and Sushumna. With initiation from Enlightened Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj and practicing the recitation of Essence Word (SATNAM/ SARNAM), the two channels Sun and Moon merge in the third one. The energy then flows in the channel Shushumna alone and the devotee becomes blissful. The true seeker must go in the refuge of Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj for worldly pleasures and salvation.
S A NEWS