National Youth Day 2022: Swami Vivekananda’s birthday is observed as National Youth Day on the 12th of January every year, it is also known as Vivekananda Jayanti. This day was declared National Youth Day by the Government of India in 1984, and it has been celebrated in India every year since 1985.
National Youth Day 2022: Highlights
- National Youth Day is observed on the 12th of January, which is also known as Vivekananda Jayanti and Yuva Diwas.
- Swami Vivekananda’s birth anniversary was declared National Youth Day by the Government of India in 1984.
- The 159th birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda will be commemorated with a Five-Day long National Youth Festival.
- This year’s National Youth Day 2022 theme is ‘It’s all in the Mind’.
- Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj is the only real spiritual leader in the entire world at present.
The Five-Day-Long National Youth Day 2022 Festival
PM Modi will kick off a five-day festival commemorating the 25th National Youth Day starting from the 12th of January. On the occasion of Swami Vivekananda’s birth anniversary, he will address the gathering. The festival’s goal is to strengthen the nation’s unity by increasing bonding between the country’s diverse cultures. The 159th birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda will be commemorated with a National Youth Festival. The five-day festival will take place in Puducherry, a Union Territory of India.
A National Youth Summit will be observed on 13th of January, 2022, to carry various cultures of India together and incorporate them into a unified thread of “Ek Bharat, Shreshtha Bharat” through an interactive and immersive approach.
Anurag Thakur, Union Information and Broadcasting Minister, asked the youth on Sunday to share ideas for the Prime Minister to hear and speak about. PMO’s official release says he will be looking for great ideas that the country’s youth want to hear and will include them in his address. Youth who are interested can share their ideas with the prime minister.
National Youth Day 2022 Theme
This year’s theme is ‘It’s All in the Mind‘. On the occasion of National Youth Day, the Government of India selects a new theme each year. The theme is selected based on the nation’s prevailing and appropriate situation. Youth Day is made more vivid and momentous by embodying a theme. It contributes to the consolidation of the nation’s youth.
National Youth Day 2022: Events & Celebration
Every year on January 12, schools and colleges across India celebrate National Youth Day with processions, speeches, music, youth conventions, seminars, Yoga Asanas, presentations, essay-writing, recitations, and sports. Swami Vivekananda’s writings and lectures, which were enlightened by his Master Sri Ramakrishna Paramahansa. These served as a source of inspiration for many youth organizations, study circles, and service projects involving youth.
Swami Vivekananda’s birthday is on Pausha Krishna Saptami tithi, which falls on different dates in the English Calendar each year, according to the Indian Almanac Vishuddha Siddhanta. This is celebrated in various Ramakrishna Math and Mission centers in a traditional Hindu manner.
CBSE Announces To Celebrate National Youth Day
The Central Board of Secondary Education has requested that affiliated schools observe “National Youth Day” and the “Birth Anniversary of Swami Vivekananda” on January 12 either online or offline. On this occasion, the board has asked schools to hold a debate, speeches, special assembly, and cultural programs honoring Swami Vivekananda. “Wearing of masks, physical separation, and hand hygiene may be strictly enforced while organizing the program in physical mode,” the board stated in a notification.
Significance of National Youth Day
It motivates young people. Vivekananda’s life and teachings are a source of great inspiration for young minds. India also celebrates Swami Vivekananda’s birthday and memorizes his precious contribution to the nation. It’s an eventful day. On this day, debates, speeches, rallies, seminars, and a variety of other activities take place in schools, colleges, and local youth clubs.
Swami Vivekanand’s revolutionary ideas are still recited by students. Swami Vivekanand devoted his life to directing the strength of youth for the service of the nation. He wished for the youth to recognize their potential and to express their views. His goal was to inspire young people to the point where they could stand with the British, face the atrocities, and achieve independence.
He acknowledged that if an individual dares to glimpse beyond what is, he can accomplish nearly anything.
History of National Youth Day
National Youth Day commemorates Swami Vivekanand’s birth anniversary. Everyone in the world was horrified by his admirable speeches delivered abroad. His objective was to direct young people’s strength and ability into substantial ideas. To honor his contributions, National Youth Day has been celebrated in India for the past 37 years.
Brief Life History of Swami Vivekananda
Swami Vivekananda was born on 12 January 1863 in a Kayastha family. He was the sixth child of his parents. The childhood name of Swami Vivekananda was Narendra Dutt. In 1882, in Dakshineswar Kali temple, he considered Sri RamaKrishna Paramahansa as his spiritual teacher (Guru). On 1 May 1893 he founded the Ramakrishna Mission. Swami Vivekananda, a rich intellect, could memorize a book of hundreds of pages only after reading it once. He did L.L.B. but still, his spiritual knowledge remained incomplete without a complete Satguru.
Quotes on National Youth Day 2022
- Awareness in collaboration with implementation with respect to moral values is required by the globe to build up a good youth and is currently being demonstrated by only Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj.
- Youth can do miracles if it’s equipped with true spiritual and social knowledge as given by Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj.
- Youth can be uplifted if their basis of growth is True Spiritual Knowledge as given by Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj.
- The development and progress of a society and country is mainly contributed by the youth which is empowered by Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj.
- The power of youth is hidden behind the curses like drug abuse, intoxication, dowry greed and needs to be properly extracted by enactment of True Spiritual Knowledge by Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj at all required places.
- If you want to uplift a country, uplift its youth, the country will automatically follow.
- True spiritual knowledge keeps one away from worldly matter and hence always youth.
- Use your youth so that you may have comfort in your life by knowing the reality of life to attain Salvation
- Youths are the most valuable resource, knowledge is the most valuable raw material, and success is the most valuable outcome.
- Aspire to inspire, before we expire by taking the refuge of a true Saint.
How Swami Vivekananda Died?
By following the way of worship against that of holy scriptures, he worshipped Kali Mata and Shri Krishna his entire life and hence was deprived of accomplishing the sole purpose of human life–attainment of complete salvation. Later, in the year 1902, due to an incurable disease, at the young age of 39, he died. His Guru Ji Shri Ram Krishna Paramhans Ji also died due to throat cancer. Shri Ram Krishna Paramhans ji was the ultimate devotee of Kali Devi. Along with this, he also used to worship Rama and Krishna. Swami Vivekananda ji also used to do the same devotion as told by his Guru ji. Both died due to disease. By being deprived of the True Way of Worship, the human life of both of them got wasted in vain.
Who Is the Real Spiritual Leader at Present?
At present, only Jagatguru Tatvdarshi Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj is enlightened with complete spiritual knowledge. Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj is empowering the youth by spreading true spiritual knowledge which not only makes their life successful but also encourages the society to see beyond the common. The real empowerment of the youth and society is only possible in the refuge of Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj. Readers can know all about it on the Saint RampalJi Maharaj Mobile App, which is available on Google Play Store.