Microsoft Team announced that Windows 11 is available for use from October 5, 2021. Free upgrades to Windows 11 will begin to be released on Windows 10 PCs and PCs pre-loaded with Windows 11. Windows 11 will empower your product and promote your creativity making the PC to play a more important role in our lives than ever before.
Windows 11 Launch: Highlights
- Windows 11 launched globally for use on October 5, 2021
- Free upgrades to Windows 11 released on Windows 10 PCs and PCs pre-loaded with Windows 11.
- Windows 11 will promote users’ creativity making the PC play a more important role
- Launch will be in stages with new eligible devices and others will be given between October to mid-2022
- Material knowledge (like Windows 11) is always incomplete, learn Eternal knowledge that is perfect.
Windows 11 Is Launched Globally Officially
Microsoft announced on October 5. The first update to the Microsoft app in six years, available as a free download for existing Windows users. However, it is not available on every compatible Windows device. And all the great new promised features are not available right now.
Microsoft has published the full update of Windows 11. The user can expect a few features to perform multiple tasks, and the start menu is in a new location. Microsoft has not given a date for when Android apps will be available, except that they will be out of the “preview” in the coming months.
Windows 11 Release: Will All Computers Be Able to Use It?
There is much to look forward to. But even if users’ device isn’t part of today’s release, they can still check to see if they meet compliance requirements. The users will need to run Windows 10 first to do so. And just because users have a compatible Windows device doesn’t mean they will be able to use Windows 11 from today.
The launch will be in stages with new eligible devices that get upgraded first and others will be given free upgrades sometime between October to mid-2022, depending on users’ hardware, device age, and more. Users will receive a notification from Windows Update informing them that Windows 11 is available for them, or users can check manually.
Upgrades to Windows 11 in a Seamless and Balanced Way
The free Windows 11 upgrade starts on October 5 and will be phased in and rated with a focus on quality. Following the best tutorials from Windows 10, Microsoft wants to make sure to give users the best experience possible. That means new eligible devices will be provided first. Updates will then be released over time on market devices based on intelligence models that check hardware compatibility, reliability metrics, device age and other factors that contribute to development information.
Microsoft expects all eligible devices to be given free upgrades to Windows 11 by 2022. If users have a Windows 10 PC ready to upgrade, Windows Update will notify users when it becomes available. Users can also check to see if Windows 11 is ready for their device by going to Settings> Windows Update and selecting Check Updates.
How to Download and Install Windows 11?
Windows 11 can be downloaded using options given as under for installing or creating Windows 11 media. The users may check out each one to determine the best option for them.
If users are upgrading from Windows 10, they should wait until they are notified through Windows Update that the upgrade is ready for their PC.
Before installing, the users should refer to the PC Health Check app to confirm their device meets the minimum system requirements for Windows 11 and check the Windows release information status for known issues that may affect their device.
Windows 11 Release: At a Glance
- New design and modern sounds, new, clean and beautiful, bring the users a sense of calm and relaxation.
- With Start, the user’s content will be put in the center. Users can start using Cloud Power with Microsoft 365 to show the latest files no matter where they view them.
- Snap Structures, Snap Groups and Desktops provide a very powerful way to perform multiple tasks and make users’ real estate screens more dynamic.
- Conversations from Microsoft groups included in the taskbar provide a quick way to connect with the people users care about.
- Widgets, the new AI-enabled feed, provides a faster way to access the information users care about, and the world-class performance of Microsoft Edge, the features of speed and productivity that users can do more on the web.
- Windows 11 brings the best Windows gaming and unlocks the full hardware power of users’ systems with technologies such as DirectX12 Ultimate, DirectStorage and Auto HDR. With Xbox Game Pass for PC or Ultimate users get access to more than 100 high quality PC games. (Xbox Game Pass is sold separately.)
- Windows 11 comes with a redesigned Microsoft Store with a new design that makes it easy to search and find apps, games, shows and movies in one trusted location. Microsoft promised to bring Android apps to Windows 11 and Microsoft Store through its partnership with Amazon and Intel; this will start with a preview of Windows Insiders in the coming months.
- Windows 11 is a highly customized version of Windows with new accessibility features designed for people with disabilities.
- Windows 11 opens new opportunities for developers and creators. Microsoft is opening the Store to allow more developers and independent software vendors (ISVs) to bring its apps to the Store, enhance traditional and web application development with new developer tools, and make it easier for users to refine the look and feel all over its app designs and experiences.
- Windows 11 is designed for speed, efficiency and improved experience with touch, digital pen, and voice input.
- Windows 11 is a hybrid operating system, which brings a new operating experience to how it works, is securely built, and is easy and common for IT to deploy and manage. Businesses can also test Windows 11 for preview today on Azure Virtual Desktop, or for general availability by hearing Windows 11 on the new Windows 365.
Microsoft Thanks to the Windows Insider Community
The Windows Insider community has become a very important community in helping Microsoft get to where it is today. Since the release of the first Insider Preview Build in June, engagement and feedback have never taken place. The team also enjoyed a great deal of media coverage of the implementation of Windows 11 in the new series Microsoft launched in June within Windows 11. Microsoft appreciated the power and interest from this community.
Move up to 11 by Buying a New PC
Users can get ready for Windows 11, simply bring a new PC now without waiting. Users can get all the power and functionality of the new Windows 10 PC and upgrade to Windows 11 for free after the release starts on October 5. Microsoft has worked closely with its OEM partners and vendors to bring users Windows 10 powerful PCs today, which will take users to the future with Windows 11.
Why Is Upgradation Needed?
Like Windows 11 material knowledge is always upgraded. It is in the absence of awareness of Eternal knowledge. Once a person learns the Eternal Truth there is no need left to learn any other knowledge. Bhagwat Gita 4:34 and Quran 25:59 indicate about the Enlightened Saint also known as Tatvdarshi Sant/ Bakhabar/ Ilmvala. To unfold the less known true knowledge, read Enlightened Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj’s sacred book “The Way of Living” for attaining the insight.