The date sheet of first half term one exams of CBSE class 10th and class 12th will be released on their official website cbse.nic.in. After canceling the exams of class 10th and class 12th last year due to Covid outbreak, CBSE has decided to carry out exams in two terms carrying equal weightage, one of which is in November-December 2021.
CBSE Class 10th, 12th Term One Date Sheet Announced Key Points:
- CBSE has confirmed that the date sheet for term one of class 10th and class 12th will be released on their official website on 18th October 2021.
- Exams starting from November 15th, students will have a whole month to prepare for the exams.
- This year CBSE has decided to carry out the exams in two terms one of which is in November-December. While the other one will be in March- April.
- The two terms will carry equal weightage i.e., 50% of marks to each. The term one will be an objective MCQ based exam while the term two will be decided in March-April depending upon the Covid situation in the country.
- The duration of term one exams will be 90 minutes. And the exams will begin from 11:30am instead of 10:30am.
- Amongst the chaos of gaining higher education, the real motive of education is still unheard, which is identifying the gist of our holy scriptures and worshiping the Supreme God Kabir for the attainment of happiness and salvation.
CBSE Class 10th and 12th Term 1 Date Sheet Confirmed
CBSE has officially confirmed that they will be releasing the date sheet of term one exams of class 10th and class 12th on 18th October 2021 via circular no CBSE/CE/EXAM-2021-22/. And this will be made available on their official website. Students can visit their official website cbse.nic.in or cbse.gov.in. Meanwhile CBSE has also confirmed that the exams will be taken out via totally offline mode.
Schedule of CBSE Exams
Currently, CBSE is conducting exams of 75 subjects of class 10th and 114 subjects of class 12th which is 189 subjects in total. And upon Examining the last year scenario and the career of the students, CBSE has decided to split subjects into two parts and accordingly exams will be conducted: Major and Minor subjects. As conducting exams as a regular pattern it will take around 45 days for them to manage and supervise exams.
So to avoid this long run CBSE has decided that as major subjects are being conducted by almost all affiliated schools hence these exams will be conducted at a fixed date which will be common to all as earlier. Regarding minor subjects, these can be conducted by grouping schools and conducting more than one exam in a single day.
Further CBSE has decided from this year to conduct exams in two terms instead of one as last year the exams were cancelled and students had to face a lot of problems. So to avoid this criteria of exams has been splitted into two terms carrying equal weightage and half syllabus.
About CBSE Term Exams
To avoid the loss of students due to cancellation of exams in the last session during Covid-19 outbreak, CBSE has earlier made it official and for the facility of students via their circular no. CBSE/ DIR (ACAD)/ 51/ 2021 dated July 5 2021 that exams in this session will be conducted in two terms namely term 1 and term 2 details of which are as follows:
Term 1 Exams: Term 1 exams will be conducted in the month of November-December. Details of which are given under:
- Duration of exams will be 90 minutes
- Exams will be conducted via offline mode.
- Exams will be totally objective MCQ based.
- Exam start time will be 11:30 am
- There will be a seperate reading time of 20 minutes
- 50 percent of the syllabus will be covered.
- Results will be declared but there will be no designation of Pass or Fail. Combined results of the year will be declared after term 2.
Term 2 Exams: Term 2 exams will be conducted in the month of March-April. The second and the last phase of CBSE exams. Details of which are:
- Exams will be conducted via offline mode.
- Exams can be subjective or objective depending upon the situation of Covid-19 in the country.
- Subjective questions will be short or long answer type questions if asked, otherwise the paper will be MCQ based.
- Cumulative results of term 1 and term 2 will be declared after carrying out term 2 exams.
- Exams will cover the balance syllabus remaining from term 1.
- Date and time details will be given prior to exams.
Schedule of Practical / Internal / Projects Examinations
Internal Examinations, Practicals and Projects are to be finalized and supervised by the school before the exams of term 1 are over. Marks alloted will be half of the total marks allotted as mentioned for the assessment in the syllabus. And these to be uploaded on the website by the school before the term 1 exams get over.
Along with this schools will be given complete guidance about how to conduct internal exams.
The Main Aim of Education Is Still Unheard
Education is the most basic thing in today’s world that everyone desires to have. Because education has given us development, comfort and luxury. With such development in science and technology one cannot ask more, all of this is done by education. But running after development we have become blind in the race to have name and fame and have forgotten the basic aim of education which is the attainment of salvation by understanding our Holy Scriptures. Instead we have prepared weapons for destruction in the name of protection which is totally unjustified. What is the use of developing nations if we are building weapons to destroy them in a single go?
Education was given to us by Supreme God Kabir Saheb Ji so as to recognize Him from our Holy Scriptures and worship Him to attain salvation. Because the main aim of this human life is attainment of salvation but everyone in today’s date seems to have forgotten this. And this will prove to be their biggest mistake when their soul will have to go through the lives of 84 lakh species of animals. Saint Garibdas Ji from Haryana says:-
Manush janam paye kar jo nahi rate Hari Naam |
Jaise kuua jal bina fir banwaya kya kaam ||
SatBhakti Is the Only Way Out
The power of True Worship or Sat Bhakti upon taking Naam Diksha (initiation) from a Complete Saint is the most powerful weapon one can have. This is the prime time of attaining salvation as decided by Supreme God Kabir to escape from this cage of Satan (Kaal Brahm). Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj from Haryana, India has been sent by Him as His Complete Saint to preach about His true spiritual knowledge. And now He is giving His devotees all those benefits that God gives to His devotees which has made it very simple for us to understand that this is the only way the chaos spreaded in the world can be undone. For more information on this, visit Sant Rampal Ji Maharaj YouTube channel or read His sacred book Gyan Ganga.