Big news for students, the time has come to prepare for the examination. Read the full latest news about CBSE Date Sheet 2020 for 12th & 10the Classes
- Exams will be held from July 1st to July 15th.
- Exams of only major subjects will be conducted which are significant for students to be promoted in higher classes.
- The Board will not hold exams for the rest of the minor subjects and the marking assessment shall be separately issued by the Board.
- Class 10th exams will be held in North East Delhi.
- Class 12th exams will be held across the country.
- The exams will be conducted in a few centers in Delhi.
CBSE board exams are rescheduled
CoronaVirus has disturbed our lives to the extent that we have adjusted our life accordingly.
This is big news for students who were eagerly waiting to give their remaining exams. The Class 12 examinations of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) postponed nationwide because of COVID-19 and Class 10 exams in northeast Delhi affected by riots will be held from July 1 to 15.
Due to the outbreak of Covid-19, few of the board exams of 10th and 12th had to be postponed but now MHRD has decided not to hold the left examinations and the rescheduling of exams has been announced releasing the date sheet for both classes.
CBSE Date Sheet 2020 for Class 12th
■ Another updates for rest of the classes
- Students of 1st to 8th standards would be promoted to the next grade.
- All the schools such as Kendriya Vidyalaya, Navodaya Vidyalaya, Government schools, Private schools are advised to promote students of 9th and 11th as per the basis of their school-based performance, exams and their periodic tests.
- If any student will not be able to clear the internal process, they would be given an opportunity to appear school-based tests online.
The HRD Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal through a video on Twitter wished the students for their pending exams.
- He motivated the students to utilize their time and prepare well for the exams.
- He talked about the rescheduling and timing and venue of the exams.
- He made aware of the parents and teachers about student’s health.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Monday declared the date sheet for the class 12th and 10th students for their remaining exams.
CBSE 12th Class Exam Date Sheet
The Class 12 exams across the country will start with home economics on July 1, Hindi elective and Hindi core on July 2, informatics practices and Computer Science (both old and new) and information technology on July 7, Business Studies on July 9, Biotechnology on July 10, Geography on July 11 and Sociology on July 14. For northeast Delhi district, the Class 12 Physics exam will be held on July 3, Accountancy on July 4, Chemistry on July 6, English elective-n, English elective-c and English core on July 8, Political Science on July 14, and Mathematics, Economics, History, and Biology on July 15.
CBSE 10th Class Exam Date Sheet
The Class 10 exams in northeast Delhi will start on July 1 with Social Science. The exams for Science theory and Science without practical will be held on July 2, Hindi course-a and Hindi course-b on July 10 and English communicative and English language and literature on July 15.
■ Evaluation of the copies
- The evaluation process will be completed within 15 days.
- Copies will be sent to teachers at their homes for checking and taking care of social distancing and in order to mitigate this pandemic.
Dr. Sanyam Bhardwaj (Controler of Examinations) has issued some guidelines for parents and students while appearing in the examinations:-
Issuing safety instructions for the candidates
- Timing for the exams will be from 10:30 am to 1:30 pm
- Students should reach the exam center before time
- All the candidates must wear a mask
- All the candidates should carry their own sanitizer in a transparent bottle
- all the candidates should follow social distancing