CBSE 12th Class Result 2021 Declared: The wait to know the result for the class 12 students is over as CBSE has announced the result of class 12th. And, this year, the result is said to be the best result. Earlier the exams were scheduled to be held between May 4 to June 14, 2021 but because of Covid-19 pandemic, CBSE had to cancel the exams. Students were assessed on the basis of some set criteria such as their performance in class 10th, +1 and +2 sessional units.
Also, for those who are not satisfied with their assessment, CBSE will conduct exams separately between 16 August to 15 September, 2021. A huge leap is recorded in the pass percentage as compared to last year’s results. This time the pass percentage is 99.37 whereas it was 88.78 percent previous.
CBSE 12th Class Result 2021 Key Highlights
- Result was announced on 30 July, 2021 at 2 P.M
- Result was declared on all CBSE official websites.
- Check results on cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.gov.in and results.gov.in.
- Scores of 65,184 candidates have been held back in the ‘results later’ category.
- Girls have outperformed boys.
- Internal assessment during class 12 was taken into account.
- Pass percentage increased from 88.78 to 99.37
- In Delhi, almost all students have passed: 99.83% or 2,74,132 of 2,74,590 candidates in the region.
- Separate exams will be conducted between 16 August to 15 September.
- No merit list has been released yet.
- Students can also check the CBSE result 2021 12th through other alternative methods like SMS, IVRS , UMANG app and Digilocker as provided by the board.
- Students have to enter their roll number, admit card ID and other details for checking their CBSE Class 12th result 2021.
- Know about the final and ultimate result of Human life by Saint Rampal ji
How Students Were Assessed Without Appearing in Exams?
On the basis of Class 10 theory exams, and the marks scored in the three best scoring subjects out of the five main subjects, 30 percent marks were calculated. On the basis of marks scored in Class +1, 30 percent marks were calculated. On the basis of sessionals, unit tests taken in Class 12, students were given 40 percent weightage.
■ Also Read: CBSE Class 10 Results: Know The Latest Updates
How to Check CBSE Class 12 Result 2021 Online?
- Step 1: Visit the official sites cbseresults.nic.in or cbse.gov.in
- Step 2: Click on the link stating CBSE Class 12 Result 2021
- Step 3: Enter your roll number
- Step 4: Type the school number (code of the school)
- Step 5: Click on the tab once done
- Step 6: CBSE Class 12 Result 2021 will open a new window
- Step 7: Download and take a print of your CBSE Class 12 Result 2021
Region-wise Pass Percentage in CBSE 12th Results 2021
|Name of the Region||Pass %|
Know About the Real Result of Human Life
The sole aim of student life is to study well and then get good marks. After that the only thing is to get a good job, so that life can be lived well. But in reality we all human beings are students and the goal of each individual is to know our spiritual course and follow spirituality based on scriptures. Those who do devotion while following this path till their last breath, they finally attain Salvation and their life becomes successful.
Attaining a good score in academics is not the actual and only aim but the real exam of human life is to attain Salvation (Moksha) by following the true path of devotion. By doing true devotion that is mentioned in our Scriptures, we will get infinite benefits in human life.
Affiliation of School Is Similar to That of an Authorised Saint
Parents send their children to affiliated schools, only then their studies will be considered credible. Similarly, the spiritual path must also be authentic in order to rely on a teacher who has a deep knowledge of all the scriptures. Above all He (Saint/Guru) should be certified by the Supreme Power Kabir Sahib Ji.
That authorized Saint is none other than Sant Rampal Ji Maharaj who provides genuine devotion to His followers from our holy scriptures. By following this path the devotee will surely be able to go to the eternal place Satlok (Sachkhand). We request our readers to take initiation from Sant Rampal Ji Maharaj and get the best results in life.