Bappi Lahiri Death: Singer-composer Bappi Lahiri, who popularized disco music in India in the 80s and 90s, has passed away after illness at 69. Bappi Da was ailing due to Obstructive Sleep Apnea and died at CritiCare Hospital in Juhu, Mumbai.
Bappi Lahiri Death: Highlights
- Legendary singer and music composer Bappi Lahiri died at 69
- Bappi Lahiri was ailing due to Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- He composed more than 500 songs
- Bappi Da is known as the Gold Man
- The entire country is in shock
Bappi Lahiri Died On Tuesday at 69
Indian film industry’s legendary singer and music composer Bappi Lahiri has left this world forever. The singer, who was 69 years old, was admitted to Mumbai’s Hospital on Tuesday, February 15, due to sudden deterioration of his health, but could not be saved even after several attempts.
Bappi Lahiri Passes Away: An official statement signed by his wife Chitrani Lahiri, Gobind Bansal, children Bappa Lahiri and Rema Lahiri announced that his funeral will take place on Thursday. The statement read, “It’s a deeply sad moment for us. The cremation will take place on the arrival of Bappa (his son) from Los Angeles tomorrow mid-morning.”
Bappi Lahiri Passes Away: Celebs Arrive for the Last Tributes
Bappi Lahiri Passes Away: Bappi Da’s body has been kept at his Mumbai residence and celebs are going to meet his family to mourn.
- Shreya Ghoshal was emotional and said, I got your blessings during my career, I shall miss you a lot.
- Sanjay Dutt – Bappi da, you left the world, but you will always be in our hearts.
- Actress Neena Gupta shared a picture with Bappi Lahari and wrote – Just a few days ago, we were shooting together
- Suniel Shetty – Lata Didi passed away; another music maestro passed away.
- Rakesh Roshan arrives to pay last respects to Bappi Lahiri
- PM Modi paid his tributes to Bappi Da
Bappi Lahiri Was Famous for His Wearing of Gold
Bappi Lahiri Passes Away: Bappi Lahiri has come a long way in the industry. He has composed more than 500 songs in his career so far, he is known as the Gold Man. Today we are going to cover up this secret about when and why he started wearing gold.
- Bappi Da used to like Hollywood singer Elvis Presley a lot. He once said that he had always seen Presley wearing a gold chain around his neck. Bappi Da was so impressed with him that he also decided to wear gold.
- In 2014, Bappi Da had contested the election, he then declared his possession of 754 grams of gold and 4.62 grams of silver.
- In 2021, his wife gifted him a gold tea set on Dhanteras.
It seems essential for the readers to know here that wearing gold and other jewelry, etc. is a completely useless thing to waste time and money upon. The Holy Books state that gold, specifically, has an influence of Satan/Kaal and must not be kept in the home even.
The Funeral Takes Place at 10 AM on Thursday
Bappi Lahiri Passes Away: Bappi Lahiri’s funeral will be performed on Thursday, February 17 at The Pawan Hans crematorium in Santacruz. The last rituals will start from Lahiri residence at 10 am. His family is currently waiting for his son, who lives in the US. Bappi Da’s funeral will be performed after he returns to India.
Bappi Lahiri Suffered From OSA and Recurrent Chest Infection
Juhu-based CritiCare hospital said in an official statement, Bappi Lahiri was suffering from OSA (Obstructive Sleep Apnea) and recurrent chest infection. He was hospitalized for 29 days and was discharged on 15 February after recovery. His health again deteriorated after a day, and he was brought back to hospital in a critical state and succumbed to his illness. He suffered from Covid infection last year.
What Is Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Its Treatment?
Bappi Lahiri Passes Away due to Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) which is the sleep-related breathing disorder that causes people to repeatedly stop and start breathing while a person sleeps. Several types of sleep apnea persist, but the most common is obstructive sleep apnea. OSA occurs when throat muscles intermittently relax and block airway during sleep. A noticeable sign of obstructive sleep apnea is snoring.
Bappi Lahiri Death News: What Is Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment?
OSA can be treated by using a device that uses positive pressure to keep the airway open while sleeping. Alternative options are a mouthpiece to thrust the lower jaw forward during sleep or in some cases, surgery may be needed.
Sat-Bhakti Cures All Diseases
The Supreme Almighty Kavirdev’s spiritual knowledge reveals that performing Sat-Bhakti diminishes the effect of past sin deeds. A person needs to take Initiation (Naam Diksha) from the present Satguru Rampal Ji Maharaj.
For in-depth understanding of eternal knowledge, download ‘Sant RampalJi Maharaj’ App and read His sacred books and listen to His sermons. A person will die after doing Sat-Bhakti also, but only after demolishing the sinful deeds completely. Such souls attain Salvation and become free from the vicious cycle of birth and rebirth.