World Heart Day 2020: World Heart Day is celebrated on September 29 every year to make people aware of heart health. This year, the theme is “UseHeart to beat cardiovascular disease.” The permanent remedy of Cardiovascular disease (CVD) is none other than the SatBhakti.
World Heart Day 2020 Highlights
- On September 29, World Heart Day celebrated every year
- The purpose is to make people aware of Cardiovascular disease (CVD)
- World Heart Day 2020’s theme is “UseHeart to beat cardiovascular disease.”
- 17.9 million patients die of Cardiovascular disease (CVD) worldwide
- People with CVD are more at risk of severe coronavirus forms.
- COVID-19 pandemic has alerted the healthcare professions, systems, and individuals
- Improving lifestyle changes is worthy of a healthy heart
- The permanent remedy of Cardiovascular disease (CVD) is SatBhakti
When Is World Heart Day Celebrated?
World Heart Day is celebrated on September 29 every year to make people aware of heart health. The first year to commemorate this special day was 2000. Same time was decided to celebrate World Heart Day every year on the last Sunday of September. The year 2014 witnessed a fixed date of September 29 to commemorate this special day.
What Is the Significance of World Heart Day?
The purpose of celebrating Day is to make people aware of heart-related diseases. Today, from a young age to old to adults, all face heart disease. All over the world, heart disease is developing a severe illness nowadays.
What Is the Theme of World Heart Day in the Year 2020?
World Heart Day 2020’s theme is “UseHeart to beat cardiovascular disease.”
What Is the Aim of World Heart Day?
In May 2012, global leaders pledged to lessen worldwide death from non-communicable diseases (NCDs) by 25% by 2025. Cardiovascular disease (CVD) is liable for nearly 50 percent of all NCD deaths. This way, CVD is making it the world’s number one killer. World Heart Day is a platform for the CVD community to fight against CVD to reduce the disease internationally.
Established by the World Heart Federation, World Heart Day enlightens people worldwide about the CVD. It aims to push action to alert people to reduce at least 80% of premature deaths from heart disease and stroke by controlling risk factors such as unhealthy diet, tobacco use, and physical inactivity.
Who Contributes to World Heart Day?
World Heart Day is a worldwide movement by the communities, families, individuals, and governments to participate in heart health-related programs. Through this movement, the World Heart Federation brings together people from all nations and environments to struggle against the CVD obligation. It encourages and pushes international action to promote heart-healthy living across the planet. The World Heart Federation takes heart health as a fundamental human right. WHF considers Heart health as a critical component of worldwide health justice.
Global Partners of the World Heart Federation (WHF)
WHF works tirelessly in the movement to reduce cardiovascular disease (CVD) around the globe. With the global partners’ support, the World Heart Federation is boosting consciousness and inspiring governments, families, communities, and individuals to drive the CVD agenda and help people live longer, better, more heart-healthy lives. Boehringer Ingelheim and Lilly alliance, AstraZeneca, and Pfizer are collaborating officially with the World Heart Federation for World Heart Day.
What Is the Present-Day Scenario of Heart Disease?
Cardiovascular disease (CVD) is a grouping of illnesses of the heart and blood vessels and includes cerebrovascular disease, coronary heart disease, rheumatic heart disease, and other conditions.
About 20 percent of the population in India is heart patient. According to the World Heart Federation, approximately 17.9 million patients die of Cardiovascular disease (CVD) worldwide. About 80 percent of CVD deaths are due to heart attacks, and strokes 30 percent of deaths happen in people under 70.
What Are the Leading Causes of Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)?
Cardiovascular disease (CVD) is the number one reason for death on earth. It develops in the human body for various reasons like from glucose and lipid disorders, high blood pressure, smoking, and obesity, rare and neglected conditions such as cardiac amyloidosis and due to air pollution. The timely diagnosis and treatment can prevent premature deaths in primary health care facilities.
What Is Essential During the COVID-19 Pandemic?
It is the unprecedented time of coronavirus outbreaks. The COVID-19 pandemic has alerted the healthcare professionals, the country’s healthcare systems, and the individual obligations to maintain the health of the at-risk population.
People with CVD and its threat-issue like hypertension, and diabetes, are more susceptible to severe coronavirus forms. COVID-19 has created a double-edged threat to Cardiovascular disease (CVD) patients. They face not only the risk of developing harsh conditions of the virus but also challenging to seek ongoing heart care. No one knows how long the pandemic will go in the future, but definitely, everyone now knows that taking care of our hearts right now is more important than ever.
World Heart Day 2020: How to Keep the Heart Healthy?
The people must improve lifestyle changes for maintaining their heart healthy.
- Exercise or yoga for at least 30 minutes daily until sweating. Regular exercise keeps the person’s immunity good and protects the person from any infection.
- Include a healthy diet, including the fruits and salads in the food.
- Reduce the intake of salt and sugar in your diet to maintain heart health. High sugar consumption makes the person diabetic, and high salt consumption leads to iron deficiency in the body. Both excess sugar and salt consumption affect heart patients.
- Keep weight controlled. It is essential to maintain the health of the Heart. For this, control oily and fast foods diets and try to refrain from eating.
- No stress is ideal. The more stress a person takes, the more stress hormones his body has to fight. Because of this reason, the Heart becomes weak and leads the person to become a heart patient.
- Avoid consuming alcohol and tobacco. If one wishes to keep the Heart healthy, one must make a distance from alcohol and tobacco consumption. It is awful for health and increases the risk of a heart attack.
- Regularly keep your heart checkups like ECG-ECO-TMT-CAT.
What Is the Permanent Remedy of Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)?
The population at large should adopt the SatBhakti right from childhood. The SatBhakti controls the usage of all intoxicating agents, including alcohol and tobacco. The devotee reduces its desires to a shallow level and, therefore, will never undergo stress. The diet becomes very simple and includes only vegetarian food. The system does not allow a devotee to consume fleshes or fishes. Weddings are free from any expenditure and dowry. There is no scope of excessive spending on any part of life. The Supreme God Kabir Saheb gives as much as suffice for a decent living.
Take Name Initiation From Enlightened Saint Rampal Ji
The devotee needs to take name initiation from Enlightened Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj and practice it throughout life, maintaining His Instructions. The devotee will not feel any miseries in a lifetime. Most importantly, he/she will attain Salvation and go to the Eternal Abode, where he/she will not take any rebirth and will live there permanently in the stage of immortality. For thorough understanding, listen to His Sermons at Satlok Ashram YouTube Channel and read His Book Gyan Ganga.
World Heart Day 2020 QUOTES
- Moderating The World’s Most Urgent Heart to Heart: John Simpson, world-renowned journalist
- Get ready for #WorldHeartDay by finding out about the many causes and conditions of #CVD
- Make #WorldHeartDay such an incredible force for positive change
- COVID19 has created a perfect storm for the Heart
- The global pandemic has had catastrophic consequences for heart health making