Before the second dry run of Corona Vaccine, the Central Government will schedule to hold a virtual meeting with the states on Thursday, 7 January to discuss the preparations. In this meeting, the preparations for the Dry Run /mock drill in all 700-plus districts of all States/UTs on Corona Vaccine to be held on January 8 will be discussed. This will be the second dry run before the Corona Vaccine rollout. Many flaws were seen which will now be tried to rectify on 8 January, Health Minister Dr. Harsh Vardhan said in an interview.
Highlights: Dry Run Programme
- Union Health Minister Dr. Harsh Vardhan is scheduled to have a virtual meeting with the health ministers of the states on Thursday, January 7 at 12.30 pm to guide them on conducting the dry run, and to discuss the vaccine distribution across the country.
- The first dry run of coronavirus vaccinations in India was held on January 2 in different states.
- The dry run to be held again on January 8 in all districts of all states of the country.
- Dry run will run in the entire country except UP- Haryana.
- The dry run is important to check the performance of the CO-WIN software.
- Vaccination campaign may begin on 14 January
- Bharat Biotech’s Covaxin, Oxford Astrazenenca’s Covishield granted emergency approval in India.
- Those who do Satbhakti/TrueWorship do not need any special medical drugs, vaccines or treatment because God Himself protects them.
Vaccination Soon to Be Start
The central government has indicated that the vaccination campaign of Corona Vaccine may start in the country around January 14. In the first phase it will be given to Corona Warriors. In the second phase, this vaccine will be available to common people. Along with the people of the country, India is going to send the Corona vaccine to its neighbors Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Myanmar.
Who Will Get Vaccination First?
Delhi government has a target to vaccinate 51 lakh priority category persons including health workers, frontline personnel, those above 50 years of age and people with comorbidities, Delhi LG Anil Baijal said.
UP and Haryana Have Different Dates for Dry Run
The Dry Run in all states of the country to be held on January 8 except Uttar Pradesh and Haryana. They already had done a dry run in all its districts on January 5 and will have another on January 7. Haryana to hold Covid-19 vaccine dry run at 22 districts today, day before nationwide dry run exercise. The drive will start from 11 am at all locations simultaneously, and is likely to continue till 1 pm.
What Is Dry Run?
It is like a mock drill. In this, the entire process is followed in the same way as for actual vaccination. In the dry run, the dummy vaccine will be transported from cold storage to the vaccination center. During this, the real time monitoring of the entire process will be done.
Why Does the Government Want to Do a Dry Run for Vaccine Administration?
The objective of the daylong vaccine dry run is to test the links between planning and implementation and identify any challenges along the way, the government said in its statement.
Which Vaccines Have Received Emergency Approval?
India has two coronavirus vaccines ready for rollout: One is Covaxin, that has been developed by Hyderabad-based Bharat Biotech in collaboration with the Indian Council for Medical Research (ICMR) and the National Institute of Virology. Another is Covishield, a vaccine developed by the University of Oxford and pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca. Its India partner is Pune-based Serum Institute. ( Ministry of health )
Keep Firm Belief in Supreme God
In this terrible time of Kalyug, everyday new diseases and pandemics are killing humans. All humans should only go into the shelter of Supreme God. God can increase the lifespan of a human being and cure incurable diseases – Rigveda
God in Rig Veda says that if someone is nearing death and has an incurable illness then I (God) can cure that illness and even bring someone back from the clutches of death. For evidence, read: Rigveda Mandal 10 Sukta 161 Mantra 2, 5, Sukta 162 Mantra 5, Sukta 163 Mantra 1 – 3.