Here readers will know about one of the most wanted terrorists. Hizb-ul-Mujahideen commander Top Terrorist Riyaz Naikoo was killed on Wednesday by a joint team of Indian Army, CRPF, and Jammu and Kashmir Police at his native village Beighpora of Awantipora in Pulwama district during the fierce encounter. He was the mastermind of the killing of Jammu and Kashmir Policemen.
■ Top terrorist Riyaz Naikoo killed in encounter in Beighpora in Kashmir
Riyaz Naikoo Neutralization is a big success
Security forces had received credible information about Riyaz Naikoo visiting his home in Beighpora village. A joint operation by Rashtriya Rifles (RR), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) and Special Operations Group (SOG) of local police was quickly organized. As a first step, all entry and exit points of the village were sealed.
Top Terrorist Riyaz Naikoo killed: The overnight massive search operation started on Tuesday evening on May 5 in Riyaz’s village. Most wanted terrorist Riyaz Naikoo was killed by security forces on Wednesday in a gun battle lasting several hours in a massive anti-terrorism operation in the valley of Jammu and Kashmir.
Why Government of India is so serious?
Last month almost 22 security forces personnel have been killed in Kashmir Valley. On Sunday, a commanding officer colonel and a major along with two soldiers and one sub-inspector were killed in Handwara. On Monday, three jawans of the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) were killed from terrorist attacks. There are reports that the infiltration of highly trained terrorists from Pakistan poses a major security challenge when the nation is busy fighting the Covid-19 outbreak crisis.
What made killing of Riyaz Naikoo necessary?
One year ago, security agencies had identified top 10 terrorists from Hizbul Mujahideen, Lashkar, Jaish and Al-Badr. Hizbul Mujahideen chief Riyaz Naikoo was at the top of the list. He is from Beighpora village of Awantipora in Pulwama district of Jammu and Kashmir and falls in A++ category.
- Riyaz Naikoo had a reward of Rs 12 lakh on his head for giving his whereabouts
- A calculative and cold-blooded terrorist Naikoo was Tech Savvy and played a key role in using social media to indoctrinate and recruit young Kashmiri men into terrorism
- He started his journey into terrorism in 2012 from his native village
- One of the most experienced Hizbul commander who played the role of facilitator and motivator
- Riyaz Naikoo took place as commander of Hizbul Mujahideen when the then commander Burhan Wani was neutralized by security forces in the Kokarnag area in Anantnag district in the July month in 2016.
- Prior to joining a terrorist outfit at the age of 33 Riyaz Naikoo was a teacher at a school and had a passion for painting.
- Zakir Musa formed a new group “Ansar Ghazwatul Hind” as an Indian affiliate of Al-Quaeda. Security killed Musa in the Dasara area in Tral tehsil in May 2019.
- After Zakir Musa broke away from Hizbul, it was Riyaz Naikoo who kept Hizbul integrated.
How security forces classify Terrorists in India?
Terrorists are listed under different categories, the topmost starts from A++ to down categories A+, A, and B respectively.
■ Know more about Terrorist Outfits active in Kashmir region
- Jaish-e-Mohammed founded in 2000, a Pakistan-based Deobandi jihadist Islamic terrorist group active to separate Kashmir from India and merge it into Pakistan. It has close relations with the Taliban and Al-Qaeda in Afghanistan.
- Lashkar-e-Taiba literally means Army of the Good/ the Righteous/ the Pure is one of the largest and most active extremist Islamist terrorist organizations in South Asia. Lashkar was founded in 1987 by Hafiz Saeed funded from Osama bin Laden. It is banned by Pakistan, India, the United States, the United Kingdom, the European Union, Russia, Australia, and the United Nations (under the UNSC Resolution 1267 Al-Qaeda Sanctions List).
- Al-Badr allegedly formed by ISI separated from Hizb-ul-Mujahideen is an Islamic militant group operating in the Jammu Kashmir region. India and USA have banned it as a Terrorist organization.
- Hizb-ul-Mujahideen meaning Party of Holy Warriors or Mujahideen, Founded in 1989, viewed as the military wing of Jamaat-e-Islami, headquartered at Muzaffarabad in POK and liaison office in Islamabad, considered to evolve Kashmir conflict narrative from nationalism to religious lines of jihad. Hizb is a lawful organization in Pakistan but designated as a terrorist group by the USA, European Union, and India.
■ Riyaz killing sparks protests by locals
Due to the killing of Riyaz Nikoo, the youth became violent and massive protests began between locals and security forces in Pulwama and Srinagar. The authorities, as a precautionary measure, had to terminate services such as the Internet and calling facility in the Valley. The violent youth attacked several checkpoints of the security forces with stones in parts of the Valley. There is no confirmation about the injuries during the protests.
■ Terrorism is mental state of mind
The children who are not terrorist by nature and are born without prejudice. They are inculcated in an atmosphere of hatred and gradually shaped as a terrorist. All creatures are born from one Supreme God, The absolute who lives in Eternal Abode Satlok. At a lower level in this universe, the creative Energy co-exists with Braham or may call with many names in various religions. Supreme God or our Supreme Father Kabir Saheb comes to the earth to utter knowledge of Absolute Truth.
What is doable by children?
The Absolute Himself or His assigned Enlightened Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj delivers Eternal Knowledge through Sermons and Name Initiation. All parents should be vigilant towards the spiritual growth of their children and timely connect them with the Enlightened Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj, listen to his sermons and read books written by him. This way the children will not only enjoy a pleasant life in this life but also achieve liberation from the vicious cycle of death and rebirth. For more details visit www.supremegod.org