Importance of Education in Life: Education is measured not by how well you can read and write, but by your ability to communicate with and comprehend the world around you. A good education not only teaches you skills but also broadens your horizons, provides you with a better perspective, and enables you to think for yourself and your Betterment.
The soul of every creature is immortal whereas everything else in these 21 universes of Kaal Brham is mortal. We do not fulfill the goal for which Humans were created which is to attain Salvation and Supreme God if we do not use our intellectual and spiritual abilities to develop our spiritual virtues and make these spiritual qualities evident in creation.
Key Points about Importance of Education in Life
- Necessity of Education
- Education is Poison
- Education Makes One Cunning
- How much Will We Earn is Predefined!
- Education is a Gift to us from Supreme God
- Why God Gifted Us With Education?
- Take the Real Advantage of Education
Necessity of Education
Importance of Education in Life: Both societal and personal development depend on education. Following are some justifications on why education is essential:
- Skill development: Education provides people with the knowledge and skills they need for their personal and professional growth.
- Economic growth: People with higher levels of education typically make greater contributions to both economic growth and innovation.
- Empowerment: Education gives people the ability to think critically, participate in civic affairs, and make educated decisions.
Yet Supreme God Kabir Sahib and all The Saints who met God and have Seen Satlok the real abode of Souls had considered education as poison.
Importance of Education in Life: Education is Poison!
The phrase “education is a poison” alludes to the possibility that education might be harmful to society. The following are some possible justifications for this opinion:
- A person with education may misuse their knowledge and abilities to damage others or participate in destructive behaviour.
- Indoctrination and manipulation: Educational systems may occasionally be exploited to spread ideas or political objectives that may not be in the best interests of society at large.
- Social stratification: Access to quality education can lead to differences between those who have it and those who don’t, resulting in social inequality.
Education Makes One Cunning
Let’s take a simple situation, You, a common individual, got to know about an MBA, an owner of a million dollar business, who was cheating on taxes. Being aware of the importance of paying tax, you felt the urge to enlighten the MBA holder. One day you chanced upon him, and you started, as this was one of those beautiful Moral Lessons that you learned in your primaries, with, “Honesty is the best Policy.”
What do you expect in response?The Education was supposed to instill civility and morality in the students, but it failed. Rather, it played a major role in filling individuals with cunningness and arrogance. God stays distant from such characteristics. Education is deteriorating society. Hence, it is a ‘poison‘ to society; yet necessary. It is not, in any way, necessary for earning livelihood or social stature.
How much Will We Earn is Predefined!
Importance of Education in Life: Whatever we earn has already been decided according to our Karmas, and no one, but Satguru, can change our Karmas. If you are destined to become a millionaire, no failed degree can impede you; if you are destined to become an indigent, no aced degree can prevent it. Only Scripture-based worship (done after taking the refuge of Complete Saint) can change our destiny. Even technology is not a product of education. It is not even a business of the human mind.
Education is a Gift to us from Supreme God
You might have read the ‘Mahabharat‘ legend of Dwaparyug (more than 5500 years ago), when a carriage was used to be pulled by six ponies. And, that was used to be believed as something to feel proud about. Why didn’t those human brains work their brilliance then? This technology and intelligence is provided by Supreme God Kabir Ji to the humans. Even the Lord of this Lok, Kaal, doesn’t possess the intelligence to devise such machines.
The education is also a key reason behind increasing restlessness among people. Our ancestors, who were mostly uneducated, lived their lives in much more harmony and peace. They too used to roam for their tummies, but suffered less distress. There was mutual love. People used to get distressed in each other’s sorrow, and used to help a helpless person, which seems missing in modern age. Despite all these ill-effects, God still allowed education to be widespread because only after getting educated we can read the holy Books.
Why God Gifted Us With Education?
Nearly 600 years ago, when God Kabir Ji appeared in Kashi, India, He used to teach us the scripture-based true spiritual knowledge. At that time, only Brahmin caste was allowed to get educated. So, when Kabir Ji used to tell, “Brahma, Vishnu, and Mahesh are in the cycles of birth and death. Allah is in form. These Brahmins and Qazis were themselves unaware of their holy Books.”; those fake Spiritual Leaders used to mislead us by saying, “Kabir Ji is uneducated. How can He know what is written in the holy vedas, holy puranas and holy quran? He is lying.” Because of this, we didn’t accept God Kabir’s knowledge.
- Current generation is considered as the mid generation of Kaliyug. Kabir God has divided Kaliyug in three parts:
1. The First Part was when God Kabir Ji manifested in Kashi, India approx. 600 years ago. That time, most of the population were uneducated.
2. Second Part is currently in play. This is the prime time to attain salvation. God Kabir Ji chose this time as ‘BhaktiYug'(an era for Worship). The entire world will understand the knowledge of Kabir God now, and will take the shelter of Him. The devotees will attain Salvation in the count of millions. The environment of the Earth will again become as peaceful as it was in satyug.
3. The last generation of Kaliyug will be full of malice. They will not do Bhakti then.
Take the Real Advantage of Education
God permitted this poisonous education to inhabit the civilizations only for the sake of Bhaktiyug. Education is necessary only in this way that we can read our holy books ourselves. And, thus we can judge the spiritual knowledge taught by a Satguru who is Sant Rampal Ji Maharaj at present (Current Incarnation of Kabir God) and can recognize the knowledge as completely scripture-based spiritual knowledge. This positive cause obviates all of its negative effects.
- Education is crucial for skill development, personal and professional growth, and economic advancement.
- Supreme God Kabir Sahib and all The Saints who have witnessed Satlok, the true realm of Souls, have regarded education as toxic.
- Education is harmful but essential for society.
- Your destiny decides if you’ll be rich or poor, not your academic degrees. Your destiny cannot be changed except by worship based on the Scriptures, followed by guidance from Complete Saint
- Technology is not a product of education or human minds. Technology and intelligence are gifted by Supreme God Kabir Ji.
- Even the Lord of this Lok, Kaal, lacks the intelligence to create such machines.
- Education causes restlessness. Our Ancestors led peaceful lives without education.
- The current generation is the mid generation of Kaliyug.
- God Kabir Ji chose this time as ‘BhaktiYug’ for the world to understand and follow Him.
- The final generation of Kaliyug will have malice and will not do Bhakti