SBI Clerk Prelims 2020 Exams Result has been Declared, Mains will be held on October 31
SBI Clerk Prelims 2020 Exams Result: Finally, SBI (State Bank of India) has declared the result of SBI Clerk prelims on Tuesday (20 October 2020) it got delayed due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Results are available on their official website: sbi.co.in Read all the details about the SBI Clerk Prelims 2020 result here. Must know about your karmas and who can remove them henceforth.
SBI Clerk Prelims 2020 Exams Result: Highlights
- SBI clerk exams are conducted once in a year by the SBI (State Bank of India).
- This year the mode of exam is online.
- SBI had released a notification for 8000 vacancies on the post of Junior Associate (Clerks) and lakhs of students applied for those 8000 posts.
When was SBI Clerk Prelims Exam was Conducted
SBI Prelims were held on 22nd, 29th February and 1st March, 8th March 2020. And it was stipulated that the result would be declared in March but due to lockdown it was delayed.
SBI Mains Exams 2020
Now the students who are done with qualifying preliminary exams are eligible for mains exams which will be held on October 31. The students who have passed in the Prelims will be qualified to appear for the Mains exam and the ones who qualify those will get the clerk job in various branches of SBI across India.
There are Two Stages in SBI Clerk Exam
SBI Exams Question and their Marks
Preliminary exam holds 100 marks with 100 questions, one mark for each correct answer. On the other hand, the Mains exam holds 200 marks with 190 questions.
SBI Exam Time Duration
In Prelims exam, a total of one hour is given to the candidate although in Mains, candidates are given 2 hour and 40 minutes.
Procedure of Obtaining Admit Card
- Students who are done with qualifying preliminary exams may download their Admit Card from the website: sbi.co.in
- Then by clicking on the result of the SBI Clerk 2020 preliminary tab, you may proceed to fill in all the information like Registration number, Name, Roll no, Date of birth, and more required information.
- The SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2020 will be displayed on the computer screen
- Take a print out for future reference.
SBI Clerk Preliminary Subject Details
Preliminary exams includes 3 subjects and they are :
- English Language
- Numerical Ability
- Which holds the 30, 35 & 35 marks respectively
Subjects in Mains Exam
- General English
- General /Financial Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude
- This also holds 40,50,50 & 60 respectively.
Different States and Cut – off for SBI Prelims 2020
- Punjab = 77.5
- Himachal Pradesh = 66
- Delhi = 76.5
- Rajasthan = 68.5
- Chhattisgarh = 68.5
- kerala= 69.5
- karnataka = 58.5
- Gujrat = 56.5
- West Bengal =67.5
- Odisha = 68.5
- Uttar Pradesh = 71
- Uttrakhand = 78
- Telangana = 66
Who can Grant You Desired Job?
Today, the core aim of human existence revolves around working hard and in return getting good earnings. We are never bothered about why most of us are not successful and not able to get good jobs. What we get here is all because of our previous karma. We can neither get more nor less till the time we never work for it.
We do so much worship of all the gods-goddesses, then why are we still distressed?
Only the worship of Supreme God can destroy our sins. Otherwise one continues to incur the results of bad deeds done in previous lives and thus remains distressed.
The wrong way of worship is the cause of our sorrows. Hence most of the people remain distressed despite doing worship and hard work. Our society is built in such a way that all of us need to work hard to fulfill our dreams and needs, but unfortunately, to date, we had not found any guide/teacher who can remove the darkness that is spreading in our life. We all need a Spiritual or enlightened Saint to overcome our sins.
Only an Enlightened Guru can destroy our sins and give us our desired results. For Evidence read, Yajurved Adhyay 8 Mantra 13 which clearly states that God can forgive our most heinous sins committed in previous births.
S A NEWS