The Tragic Demise of Ram Vilas Paswan: Know the Main Aim of Human Life
The Cabinet Minister of Consumer Affairs, food, and public distribution Ram Vilas Paswan died on Thursday. He was ill for a long time from the cardiac problem. He was hospitalised in Fortis Escorts hospital, Delhi. The readers would know the main aim of human life.
- He was the Cabinet Minister of Consumer Affairs, food, and public distribution.
- He was also a Member of Parliament ( Rajya Sabha).
- He was elected in the 16th Lok Sabha in the 2014 Indian general elections from the Hajipur constituency.
- He had been active in politics for the last 5 decades.
- He was the most prominent minister of BJP. Also, he was the noted Dalit leader.
- Ram Vilas Paswan admitted to Fortis Escorts for the congestion in the lungs and acute kidney failure.
- The minister has pre-existing heart conditions, doctors said.
- In 2017 Paswan underwent heart surgery in London to fix a leaky heart valve by fitting a device.
- He also underwent angioplasty, mitral valve clip.
- He died at the age of 74 on 8th October 2020.
- His dead body will be brought back to Patna on Saturday.
- Know what things are more important to do before the final breath.
Ram Vilas Paswan Demise: Mourning Announced in the Country
Ram Vilas was ailing for a long time from the cardiac problem, and he was hospitalised in Fortis Escorts hospital, Delhi for several months, and he had undergone heart surgery a few days ago. But bolt out of blue, his health situation went from bad to worst and on Thursday he left this mortal body.
National Flag Will be Flown Half-Mast to Show Reverence
To honour Union minister Ram Vilas Paswan, the National Flag will be flown at half-mast for a full day on government buildings to show the reverence towards him.
Ram Vilas Paswan Cremation
Through the sources of ‘LJP’, it is informed that the dead body will be brought to Janpath, Delhi, his residential place, and then will be sent to Patna on Saturday for the cremation.
Ministers Showed Their Grief on Twitter
On the demise of Ram Vilas Paswan, many ministers showed their grief and gratitude for him. The list includes Prime minister Narendra Modi, President Ramnath Kovind, Lalu Prasad Yadav, and many others.
Prime Minister wrote on Twitter expressing his sorrow on his death,
“I am saddened beyond words. There is a void in our nation that will perhaps never be filled. Shri Ram Vilas Paswan Ji’s demise is a personal loss. I have lost a friend, valued colleague and someone who was extremely passionate to ensure every poor person leads a life of dignity.”Prime Minister Narendra Modi
Chirag Paswan tweeted to show his love and pain on his father’s death:
Political Journey of Ram Vilas Paswan
Founder of the LJP party and Union Minister Ram Vilas Paswan was from Bihar. He fought 11 elections during his life span and won 9 times. Late Paswan also remained the president of the Lok Janshakti Party. Contemporarily, he was working as a Cabinet minister of Consumer Affairs, food and public distribution in Modi’s Ministry.
- Ram Vilas Paswan was born on 5th July 1946 in Bihar.
- He was an Indian politician from Bihar and the Cabinet Minister of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution in the Modi Ministry.
- He started his political career as a member of the Samyukta Socialist Party and was elected to the Bihar Legislative Assembly in 1969.
- Later, Paswan joined Lok Dal upon its formation in 1974 and became its general secretary. He opposed the emergency and was arrested during this period.
- He entered the Lok Sabha in 1977, as a Janata Party member from Hajipur constituency, was chosen again in 1980, 1989, 1996 and 1998, 1999, 2004, and 2014.
Say Final Bye to 84 Lakh Species Life Cycle
Most people take human birth lightly and waste it. Human beings consider their life successful while doing daily and social work. Being successful in professional life is more important for them instead of doing anything else. From birth to end everyone is running to achieve their set targets decided by society and respective families.
Must Know the Aim of This Life
Human birth is the most precious and there is a deep reason behind it. Everyone should realize that they have got this human birth because of God’s grace. We need to thank God by doing true worship which is the core aim of human life.
The money, property, car, position, prestige, and family earned by this body are all met here and will be left here. If only a person does True Worship (Satbhakti) while living in this body, then he will go with devotional wealth and will never come back to earth in any form i.e. will attain salvation.
Focus on how one can succeed in earning devotional wealth. For this, listen to devotional Discourses of Complete Saint. Complete Saint educates human beings about the importance of human birth and how to get rid of the cycle of death & birth. Fortunately, the Complete Saint is available to all on this earth. JagatGuru Rampal Ji Maharaj Ji is the Complete Saint. One must listen to His spiritual Discourse on the Satlok Ashram Youtube channel to understand the purpose of life.
S A NEWS