Kannada superstar Puneeth Rajkumar passed away due to a fatal cardiac arrest on Friday, the 29th of October. According to the reports, the actor was working out in his gym when he complained of chest pain and was later rushed to a hospital immediately. Puneeth was later admitted to Vikram Hospital and was receiving treatment in the intensive care unit but despite the aggressive efforts of the medical staff, he remained non-responsive.
The 46-year-old actor was pronounced dead at 2:30 pm on the 29th of October, 2021. Puneeth Rajkumar’s last rites to be performed with State honours, on Sunday next to his father’s memorial.
Kannada Superstar Puneeth Rajkumar Death Highlights:
- The actor passed away on Friday, 29th October after suffering cardiac arrest. He was 46.
- Kanteerava Studio to be the resting place of Puneeth Rajkumar.
- Puneeth Rajkumar to be cremated with state honours.
- The actor’s last rites will be held tomorrow after the return of his elder daughter Vanditha from the US.
- Fans gather in large numbers at the Kantheerava Stadium to catch one final glimpse of Puneeth Rajkumar.
- The government of Karnataka has alerted concerned departments to heighten security in anticipation of chaos.
- As per reports, close to 6000 police personnel have been deployed along with 40 KSRP platoons, city armed reserve and RAF.
- Sadhguru JaggiVasudev, Chiranjeevi, Ajay Devgn, Ram Gopal Verma & other bollywood celebs, cricketers and politicians mourn Puneeth Rajkumar’s demise.
- The cause of all our suffering is our attachment to others. Sat Bhakti is the only cure to the untimely death.
Film Career of Puneet Rajkumar
After the demise of matinee idol Dr. Rajkumar on April 12, 2006, his fans continued to see the legendary actor in his son Puneeth Rajkumar. Puneeth Rajkumar, one of the most liked actors of his generation, was the son of Kannada film icon Rajkumar. In 2002, director Puri Jagannadh launched him for the first time.
Puneeth Rajkumar’s Eyes Are Donated
Puneeth Rajkumar followed his father’s footsteps. In 1994, Dr. Rajkumar pledged his eyes to be donated after death. He also took part in creating awareness on the same. Now, the family has continued the legacy and donated Puneeth Rajkumar’s eyes.
■ Also Read: Sidharth Shukla Death News: Bigg Boss 13 Winner Died Of Heart Attack
Our Life Here Is Temporary, Non Permanent
We are helplessly living here because we do not see any way to get out of this cage of Kaal, and we have become used to causing grief to others and of suffering grief. Because we have forgotten our real home. That supreme peace and happiness, instead of being here, is present in our real home Satlok, where there is no birth, no death, no old age, no sorrows, no unrest, no diease, no give and take of money, nor have to buy any means of entertainment.
There everything is provided free of cost by God and is indestructible. When nothing is sure, real and permanent then why build castles here and accumulate unnecessary wealth which causes pain, misery and dissatisfaction all the time. Start a spiritual journey which takes you towards the satisfactory life here and helps you to attain Salvation and that will end your fear of death and pain of birth. Readers are requested to read the book “Gyan Ganga” in Kannada (available in twelve more languages), which is self explanatory book about life and God.