JEE Mains, NEET 2020 News: Wait for the students preparing for JEE and NEET is over as the National Testing Agency has announced the release dates of admit Card and examination on their official website.
JEE Mains & NEET be held on Time, Rules Supreme Court
A petition was submitted in the Supreme Court to postpone the examination again. But in a hearing held on Monday, 17 August 2020, the Bench of Justice Arun Mishra dismissed the petition.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) on Monday released the admit cards for the Main Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main). These admit cards are released on the official website of JEE NTA jeemain.nta.nic.in. Candidates who have registered for the JEE Main 2020 exam can now download their admit card by visiting the NTA website or JEE website.
How to download the admit card
- Visit the official website of JEE Main. The link is : jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on the JEE Main April / September 2020 Admit Card link on the home page.
- A new page will open. Write your JEE Main Application Number in the space provided .
- Enter the date of birth and click on the submit button.
- Your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out and keep it safe with you.
In July it was Postponed by the Education Minister
The JEE Main Examination which was earlier scheduled in April did not happen due to the CoronaVirus outbreak and the lockdown. Then, again it was rescheduled to be conducted from July 18 to July 23, 2020. However, it had been postponed again by the Education Minister owing to the same reason of the spread of Covid-19.
Earlier plea was Dismissed by the Supreme Court
A plea for postponing JEE (Main) exam April 2020 and NEET- Undergraduate examinations has been dismissed by the Supreme Court on August 17 mentioning that the precious year of students cannot be wasted and life must go on.
The Jury of judges (Justice Arun Mishra, Justice B.R Gavai, Justice Krishan Murari) believed that Life must go on. Justice Arun Mishra said that:
The career of students “cannot be put under jeopardy for long”.
Solicitor General Tushar Mehta told the bench that during the conduct of these examinations, complete caution and safety measures must be followed. Counsel for the petitioning students, told the bench that millions of students are eyeing the apex court for relief in this case and they want only these examinations to be postponed.
NTA has decided to conduct the examination in September’s first week
As per the official notice of NTA (National Testing Agency), It has been decided that the JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) would be conducted in the first week of the September Month.
Main Highlights about JEE mains & Neet 2020 Admit Card
- The JEE Mains will be conducted from September 1 to 6.
- The admit card will be released 15 days before the scheduled exam.
- Date of downloading of admit card will be displayed by August 17.
- Students can visit the official website at jeemain.nta.ac.in for more information.
- The JEE (main) exam will be conducted in two shifts.
- The exam will be conducted online for both paper-I and paper-II.
- The examinations will be held from 9 AM to 12 PM in the first shift and between 3PM to 6PM in the second shift.
Notice put up by National Testing Agency (NTA)
National Testing Agency (NTA) has made students aware by putting up a notice against a fake Public Notice that had been circulated on 15.06.2020 regarding the Postponement of National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) on social media.
■ Also Read: The Significance Of Education
This matter has been taken into consideration by NTA and it’s investigating the source behind this fake notice that is deliberately misguiding candidates as well as parents. It has been announced by NTA that no such decision has been taken by them. Moreover, public is advised to be aware of any fake information. Parents and candidates are advised to rely only on official website jeemain.nta.ac.in for authentic information.
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ( NEET)
- NEET 2020 will now be conducted on September 13.
- To download the NEET 2020 admit card Candidates will have to log in to his/ her registered account on the official website of NTA. For this, he/ she will need the User Id and password created at the time of registration.
- If a candidate still cannot download the admit card of NEET 2020, they can enquire at the NTA NEET helpline numbers 8076535482/7703859909.
Candidates Must Carry
Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the examination if they forget to carry their photo ID. Candidates are advised to keep the following three things ready with them, a day before the examination; a valid photo-ID proof, NEET admit card 2020 and a recent passport-sized photograph.
Education is Power
Education is boon for humans. It teaches man to distinguish between right and wrong. It enhances human’s ability to think, understand, work, and earn efficiently.
We are living in a tech era which is full of latest and cutting-edge technology, but are we using it to benefit our soul?. Unfortunately, we only want to use that knowledge to position ourselves as a great professional who can earn good and live a good lavish life. Use this power of education mix with technology to know who you are and why are you born as a human and what is the main aim of human life?
Please read the book Jeene ki Raah (Way of Living) to enlighten your soul and to make this birth worthy.