Published on 9 June 2021: 3:50 PM IST: National best friend Day is celebrated so as to honor and pay respect to all those close friends who stood by your side in all your difficult times. A Best Friend, which is a family in itself holds the position of a second family when his friend looks for any kind of support. It is very hard to imagine our life without friends or best friends. But giving support can’t be the solution to every sort of problem every time.
In a world full of uncertainties, we have problems and pleasures around us. Along with that even after our death we are ready to move into the ferocious cycle of birth and death into 84 lakh species of animals. To remove the pain of this cycle of birth and death, a soul should always look for its true companion who is none other than Supreme God Kabir who is capable enough to end all our problems and can take us to our native abode Satlok after our deaths to make us immortal forever.
National Best Friends Day 2021 Key Points
- National best friend Day is the day to honour all those friends who stood by your side in all ups and downs.
- June 8 every year is celebrated as the National best friend day.
- National best friend day is believed to have evolved from the United States since 1935.
- People celebrate this day by planning some get-togethers, reunion or by exchanging gifts and wishes on this day.
- However, this year celebration of this day will be quite limited due to the surge in the cases of pandemic.
- The relationship between a soul and Supreme God Kabir can be understood by the fact that we always remember God at the time of our hardships. Hence the true companion of every soul is God Kabir.
What Is National Bestfriend Day?
National best friend day is the day to express your love for your best friends for the sacrifices done by them for you. However there are many friends in everyone’s life and we also meet a lot of people every day but best friends have their own importance. They are kind of irreplaceable assets that no one wants to lose. This day may not be confused with friendship day as both the events are entirely different.
When Is Bestfriend Day?
June 8 is celebrated every year as the National Bestfriend Day. This date is by default the same every year.
History of National Best Friends Day
The background about the history of National Best friend day is still out of our reach. But it is believed that this day evolved from the United States in 1935. It was a collective decision by the US Congress to observe June 8 as the National Best Friend Day there.
How Is National Bestfriend Day Celebrated?
People celebrate this day with great joy and enthusiasm as everyone considers their best friend as their supreme priority after their families. Hence this day is given huge importance. People like to do the following:
- People plan to have a small get together, dinners with their best friends.
- People like to send gifts and wishes to their best friends.
- People like to recollect their old photos and videos with their best friends and post them on social media so as to express their love and share old memories.
- Specially on June 8, a dedicated hashtag #NationalBestFriendsDay is made to trend on the social media platform twitter to mark the celebration of this day.
- However, due to the surge in the cases of pandemic all the celebrations will be made virtually via audio and video calls.
Best Friend Day Quotes
- It is only the name of a best friend that can bring a smile to anyone’s face instantly.
- The best of the memories are made either with families or best friends.
- A single appropriate best friend is worth more than thousands of other friends.
- This life is about the soul and its connectivity with its true companion God Kabir.
- God Kabir is the only best friend who is capable of ending our biggest problem of birth and death and can relieve us by giving us salvation.
- We have given our so many lives in search of God and found nothing. Let us dedicate this life to God Kabir and accept Him as our best friend.
- Every other thing may come and go but this Golden opportunity to attain salvation will not come again.
Who Is the True Companion of Every Soul?
The answer to this question is God. Although the importance of a best friend is highlighted on this day, what everyone did not mention is about the true companion of every soul who guarantees us happiness even after our deaths is Supreme God Kabir. There is no denying that a soul is in the need of God since the time they both get seperated. Hence considering Him as your best friend to trust upon is considered as the decision of the wise.
In these concentric circles of problems and pleasures we are failing to realise that the biggest curse of our birth into 84 lakh species of animals is yet to fall upon us after our deaths. And there is only one way out so as to make our souls free from the hardships of 84 lakh species of animals which is the refuge of the Almighty God Kabir. And that’s the reason a human birth is considered to be so valuable that it can be used to achieve the goal of salvation while we still remain helpless when we are in the state of animals. Sant Garibdasji from Haryana says about the importance of a human life:
Manush janam paye kar jo nahi rate Hari Naam |
Jaise kuua jal bina fir banwaya kya kaam ||
Who Can Help Us Every Time ?
It is rightly said that a friend in need is a friend indeed. Almighty God Kabir has done His part and made a provision in the form of Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj so as to let us escape from this complex web of problems and pleasures led by Satan(Kaal Brahm). He has already extended His support, now it’s our turn to take this opportunity with both of our hands.
Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj has explained via His spiritual sermons that His method of true worship can guarantee happiness here and beyond. These lines seem to be hypothetical but it is actually not as there is nothing impossible when it comes to spirituality. It is the time to expose those false priests and sages who were fooling their innocent devotees in the name of the God that Bad Karmas can’t be erased with True Worship.
Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj has explained via His devotees that Bad Karmas can be erased with True Worship of Lord Kabir. This is one of the most difficult times for the entire globe and Gracious Lord Kabir has chosen this time intentionally so as to take us out from this difficult time arranged by Satan(Kaal Brahm). Now it is our turn to pay Him back by taking Naam Diksha (Initiation) from Him and get our welfare done as soon as possible.