The result for JEE Main Session 1 was declared on 7th February 2023. Read the blog to know how to check the result, list of toppers, statistics and other relevant information about the examination.
JEE Main Result 2023 Key Points
- The result of the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) main is declared by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
- Result is available on their official website jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Exams of these results were conducted on 24,25,29,30,31 and 1st of February 2023 for B.E./B.Tech Paper 1 and 28th January for Paper 2 B.Arch and B.Planning (Paper 2A & Paper 2B).
- A total of 2.62 lakh students cleared the examinations for JEE Advanced.
- Read the book Way of Living to know the desired result to be obtained from this human life.
How to download JEE Main Result 2023?
- Open the official website of JEE Mains exam result jeemain.nta.nic.in
- On the homepage of the website click on ‘JEE Main 2023 Session 1 Scorecard’.
- A new page will be redirected where you need to fill up your credentials to get to the result.
- The page will ask your Application Number & Date of Birth as the login details.
- After Login, an online digital copy will be available to download.
- It is advisable to take a printout and keep it for future references.
What are the details mentioned on the JEE Main Scorecard?
After successful login and download of the JEE Mains scorecard one can find the following details on his/her scorecard:
- Candidate’s name
- Application number
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Total marks obtained
- Percentile score
- All India Rank (AIR)
- State rank
- Cutoff marks
- Qualifying status
- Score in each subject (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)
- Image of the candidate
How is the JEE Mains Score determined?
- Total marks of Paper 1 & Paper 2 shall be 300 & 400 marks respectively.
- For each correct answer one gets 4 marks.
- For each incorrect answer 1 mark is deducted.
- For an unanswered question no marks are deducted.
What is JEE Mains Percentage & Percentile Score?
- A percentage of marks is calculated by dividing marks obtained by the candidate and total number of marks and multiplying the result by 100.
- On the other hand, percentile is the percentage of the total number of candidates who have scored less than the candidate. It is calculated by dividing the total number of candidates who have scored less than the candidate by the number of candidates and multiplying the result by 100.
JEE Mains 2023: Toppers List
- ABHINEET MAJETY
- AMOGH JALAN
- APURVA SAMOTA
- ASHIK STENNY
- BIKKINA ABHINAV CHOWDARY
- DESHANK PRATAP SINGH
- DHRUV SANJAY JAIN
- DNYANESH HEMENDRA SHINDE
- DUGGINENI VENKATA YUGESH
- GULSHAN KUMAR
- GUTHIKONDA ABHIRAM
- KAUSHAL VIJAYVERGIYA
- KRISH GUPTA
- MAYANK SONI
- NIPUN GOEL
- RISHI KALRA
- SOHAM DAS
- SUTHAR HARSHUL SANJAYBHAI
- VAVILALA CHIDVILAS REDDY
What are the minimum qualifying marks for JEE Mains 2023?
Minimum qualifying marks or minimum percentage for JEE Mains shall be:
- General Category: 89.75
- EWS Category: 78.21
- OBC-NCL: 74.31
- SC: 54
- ST: 44
JEE Main 2023 Statistics
- JEE Mains recorded its highest ever attendance in NTA’s record of a total of 95.79%. Out of 8.6 lakh registered candidates 8.22 lakh appeared for the examination.
- A total of 20 candidates have scored a total of 100 percentile.
- No female candidate in Top 20. And No female candidate scored 100 percentile.
- Female topper is Meesala Pranathi Sreeja with 99.997259 NTA score.
- The score of 50 candidates are on hold and are under scrutiny.
- JEE Mains Exams Session 2 will be conducted on 6,8,10,11 and 12. While the reserve dates for exams are 13 and 15 April.
- The JEE Mains exam was held in 13 languages across 574 centers and 287 cities.
- A total of 2.62 lakh candidates are considered to be eligible for the JEE advanced exam.
Desired result to be obtained from this human life is salvation
Our human life is given to us to achieve its prime motive which is to attain salvation by worshiping God Kabir through His complete saint. Presently Sant Rampal Ji Maharaj from Haryana, India is one and only Complete Saint present on this planet earth as He has been successful in explaining the meaning of chapter 15 verse 1-4 in accordance with the creation of the universe. We request you to read the book ‘Way of Living‘ written by Him to know about it in detail.
JEE Mains Result 2023: FAQ
Answer: 1 year
Answer: 2.62 lakh