Last Updated on 6 March 2022, 1:40 PM IST: Happy International Women’s Day 2022: It has been more than 100 years since this day is reminding the whole world that till date gender inequality has proved to be a curse for the entire globe. There is still discrimination seen at some point between men and women. But for Supreme Power (Kabir Sahib Ji), all are equal as He only sees the soul, not the cover (male or female body).
What Is International Women’s Day?
International Women’s Day or Happy Women’s Day is an international event celebrated annually by default on 8th March in the entire globe so as to bring the problem of gender inequality into the limelight again and again. Also, this day is special for women worldwide as this day acknowledges women and their contribution in different fields.
Theme of International Women’s Day 2022
Happy women’s day 2022: The theme for Women’s day 2022 is “Gender Equality Today For a Sustainable Tomorrow” which clearly shows the vision of the future for women globally bringing Social Equity and Gender Equality.
What Is the History Behind Women’s Day?
Happy women’s day 2022: Women’s Day was first observed in America on 28th February 1909 when the Socialist Party went onto streets protesting against the uncomfortable working conditions for women in the previous year. On 19th March 1911, Austria, Denmark, Germany and Switzerland celebrated the first official International Women’s Day. More than 1 million people were observed there to highlight the need for women’s rights in front of the globe in the form of rallies, representations etc.
Over the next few years, European countries marked 8th March as international women’s day but it became official by the United Nations in 1975. Moreover, As per the International Women’s Day website, Purple, Green, and White are the official colors which some people wear on this day. Purple signifies justice and dignity. White symbolizes purity. Green signifies hope.
Need for International Women’s Day
Although since 1911, the situation has changed very much but it is still not upto the mark as desired. Hence, IWD is pivotal and is a must in improving the condition of women. Numbers speak louder than words in magnifying the extent upto which the problem has been dominating us. Let’s go through them—
- Two thirds of the children who are deprived of education are girls. And around 75 percent of the illiterate adults worldwide are women.
- Currently women acquire 21% of the world parliamentary seats, and only 8% of cabinet ministers are women.
- One amongst three women are found to be a sufferer of gender parity and violence.
- The 30 percent target of female decision makers by the UN is being fulfilled by only 46 countries.
- 21 female deaths are reported every day for dowry in India.
- Almost 2.5 lakh cases of rape or attempted rape are reported by the Police worldwide annually.
Although the Government frames various policies to safeguard women’s rights, the improvement in the condition of women is still a matter of concern. And this day is a kind of hope in changing the attitude of society towards girls.
Significance of International Women’s Day — Understanding the Solution of Gender Parity
Happy International women’s day 2022: The true meaning of significance of any such day is adopting the solution to eradicate this curse completely. At present, Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj Who has come onto the holy land of Haryana is successfully manifesting through His devotees the way of True Worship. After attaining True Spiritual Knowledge (Tatvgyan) from Him, it is so easy to end any sort of problem (physical, mental, financial or social).
What Are the Efforts of Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj for Women?
Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj’s efforts towards building up a clean society especially for upgrading girls condition are:-
- The devotees of Saint Rampal Ji perform their marriage without taking dowry.
- The devotees never consume drugs. It avoids a lot of crimes as it is the habit of people to cause nuisance after consuming drugs and alcohol.
- The devotees are adopting simplicity over materialism. And that’s how society is reforming.
- Upon the birth of a boy or a girl, a family cannot differentiate between them on any basis after taking Naam Diksha (Initiation) from Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj.
- Not even a single devotee takes or gives bribes & dowry and never accumulates money.
Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj is contributing a lot in creating an evil free society where girls would be no more a burden for a family. They always say #BetiAbBojhNahi (Daughter is not a burden).
Every Soul Is Equal for God Kabir, Whether a Man or a Woman
Happy women’s day 2022: In this educated world, in most of the regions, people still distinguish between a girl and a boy considering girls as a burden. On the contrary, for Supreme Power Kabir Sahib Ji, all are equal, whether a girl or a boy.
Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj is the representative of Kabir Sahib Ji. Only by taking refuge in Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj, the agony of birth and death can finally end. And a soul can move to its native place Satlok where everything is everlasting and immortal to make this human life successful and thus attain salvation. Thus, one should take Initiation (Naam) from Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj in order to attain Moksha (Salvation) through True devotion.
Kabir Saheb Ji says:-
Manush janam paye kar, Jo nahi rate Hari Naam |
Jaise kuua jal bina, Fir banwaya kya kaam ||
International Women’s Day Quotes
- A soul can connect to God and it doesn’t matter whether it is a male or a female.
- The right way of worship can ensure gender equality throughout the entire globe.
- Society lags in the awareness of True Spiritual Knowledge to overcome gender inequality.
- Gender inequality is yet another way by Satan (Kaal Brahm) to make us entangled in his web.
- Supreme God Kabir is unbiased for a pious soul who does worship, abiding by His rules to achieve every desire.