Happy International Women’s Day 2021: It has been more than 100 years since this day is reminding the whole world that till date gender inequality has proved to be a curse for the entire globe. Still with such awareness, the solution is still out of our hands just because we are not totally aware what should be done to eradicate this curse from society. So let this blog be a women’s day special gift to know what needs to be done in order to attain gender equality.
What Is International Women’s Day?
International Women’s Day or Happy Women’s Day is an international event celebrated annually by default on 8th March in the entire globe so as to bring the problem of gender inequality into the limelight again and again.
What Is the Theme of Women’s Day 2021?
Happy women’s day 2021: The theme for Women’s day 2021 is “Women in leadership: Achieving an equal future in a COVID-19 world,”, as it brings in the need to know and challenge all the adverse circumstances in order to create a gender equal world and raise our voice against every misbelief.
What Is the History Behind Women’s Day?
Happy women’s day 2021: Women’s Day was first observed in America on 28th February 1909 when The Socialist Party went onto streets for protesting against the uncomfortable working conditions for women in the previous year. In 19th March 1911, Austria, Denmark, Germany and Switzerland celebrated the first official International Women’s Day. More than 1 million people were observed there to highlight the need of women’s right in front of the globe in form of rallies, representations etc.
Over the next few years, European countries marked 8th March as international women’s day but it became official by the United Nations in 1975.
Why Is International Women’s Day Important?
International Women’s day is very vital in analyzing and highlighting how much we have traveled on the road to attain gender equality and how far we have to go now. Although since 1911, the situation has changed very much but it is still not upto the mark as desired. Hence generates the importance of this day.
Numbers speak louder than words in magnifying the extent upto which the problem has been dominating us.
- Two third of the children who are deprived of education are girls. And around 75 percent of the illiterate adults worldwide are women.
- Currently women acquire 21% of the world parliamentary seats, and only 8% of cabinet ministers are women.
- One amongst three women are found to be a sufferer of gender parity and voilence.
- The 30 percent target of female decision makers by UN are being fulfilled by only 46 countries.
- 21 female deaths are reported every day for dowry in India.
- Almost 2.5 lakh cases of rape or attempted rape are reported by the Police worldwide annually.
Speaking about efforts from the government, various laws have been enacted to safeguard women’s rights but no implementation has been done. Till date everyone seems to be highlighting the problem of gender inequality and parity but no one has come up with any solution. Awareness can’t be the solution to a problem of such magnitude.
Significance of International Women’s Day —Understanding the Solution of Gender Parity
Happy International women’s day 2021: The true meaning of significance of any such day is adopting the solution to eradicate this curse completely. It is rightly said that where man loses hope, God generates scope. And hence the same has been given to us by the Supreme Almighty God Kabir in the form of Supreme Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj who has come onto the holy land of Haryana. And has been successfully manifesting through His devotees that way of True Worship after attaining True Spiritual Knowledge (Tatvgyan) from Him can end any sort of problem (physical, mental, financial or social).
Again numbers speak louder than words, and it becomes easier to understand the magnificence of Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj’s efforts towards building up a clean society:-
- 100% of devotees of Saint Rampal Ji perform their marriage without taking dowry and with least expenses.
- 100% of the devotees are drug free. It avoids a lot of crimes and particularly in India it is the habit of people to cause nuisance after consuming drugs and alcohol.
- 100% of the devotees are adopting simplicity over materialism. And that’s how a society is changing.
- Upon a birth of a boy or a girl, a family cannot differentiate between them on any basis after taking Naam Diksha (initiation) from Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj.
- Not even a single devotee takes or gives bribes and accumulates false money. And it avoids many things because wealth generated by false means only accumulates sins, nothing else.
These statistics seem to be hypothetical but they are actually not, as these social evils can only be eliminated by the spiritual way and the grace of the Almighty. The problem of gender inequality is a social problem that can only be solved when the society gets enriched with Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj’s Tatvagyan and His way of worship. It is after attaining the true spiritual knowledge one can easily recognize that gender doesn’t matter for a pious soul, because God connects to the soul.
Every Soul Is Equal for God Kabir, Whether a Man or a Woman
Happy women’s day 2021: The connection between a soul and God is preached everywhere (by practices against Holy Scriptures) and upon following them still we remain deprived of expected results. Contrary to this, a soul can only connect to Supreme God Kabir only and only when it moves from wordly traditions and false beliefs. One of those false beliefs is gender inequality, which is pointless as everyone is the same for God Kabir.
For a soul in this Kaal (Satan) lok, rotating into different births and acquiring different bodies (whether of man, woman or an animal) is like changing clothes upon dying. But after coming into the refuge of Supreme God Kabir through His only true representative Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj, the agony of birth and death can finally end. And a soul can move to its native place Satyalok where everything is everlasting and immortal to make his human life successful and thus attain salvation.
Kabir Saheb says:-
Manush janam paye kar, Jo nahi rate Hari Naam |
Jaise kuua jal bina, Fir banwaya kya kaam ||
Message for the Entire Globe
Happy women’s day 2021: With such wise international leaders with us, having the capabilities to understand the scale of the problem and the need to find the solution, it is advisable for them to go through the spiritual sermons of Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj as He is the only One with results amongst us.
It is said that a word to the wise is sufficient, hence upon inspecting about the solution, a pious soulshould open her/his eyes and should not be late in taking Naam Diksha (initiation) from Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj to observe what seems to be impossible at present.
International Women’s Day Quotes
- A soul can connect to the God and it doesn’t matter whether it is a male or a female.
- The right way of worship can ensure gender equality into the entire globe.
- Society lags the awareness about True Spiritual Knowledge to overcome gender inequality.
- Gender inequality is yet another way by Satan (Kaal Brahm) to make us entangled in his web.
- Supreme God Kabir is unbiased for a pious soul who does worship abiding by His rules to achieve every desire.