On International Human Solidarity Day make efforts towards helping those, who are poor & less fortunate. It is a day to stand in solidarity with each other with a spirit of helping and caring. Around the world, 20th December is celebrated every year as International Human Solidarity Day. The United Nations had announced to celebrate this day to explain the importance of unity in diversity. Let’s begin with understanding the meaning of Solidarity
What Is The Meaning of Human Solidarity?
Solidarity is an awareness of shared interests, objectives, standards, and sympathies creating a psychological sense of unity of groups or classes. It refers to the ties in a society that bind people together as one.
Key Points to Observe Human Solidarity Day 2020
- Different countries of the world spread the message of peace, brotherhood, love, harmony and unity among their people on this day.
- The creation of the United Nations drew the people and nations of the world together to promote peace, human rights and social and economic development.
- The UN General Assembly, convinced that the promotion of the culture of solidarity and the spirit of sharing is important for combating poverty, proclaimed 20 of December as International Human Solidarity Day.
- The concept of solidarity has defined the work of the United Nations since the birth of the Organization.
- Only God Himself or His Incarnation /Messenger/Saint/Spiritual Guru/Tatavdarshi Saint can reunite the people of this world in Solidarity.
Why Do We Celebrate It?
- To Remind the countries to respect their commitment to the international agreements.
- To inspire and encourage the government and non government organisation for the human development and help. It maintains the relationship of every country to help in there rainy days.
Aim Behind International Human Solidarity Day
To spread awareness by informing people the importance of unity in diversity.
International Human Solidarity Day: The Concept of Solidarity Fund
The aim of World Solidarity Fund is to eradicate poverty and by the proclamation of International Human Solidarity Day, the concept of solidarity was promoted as crucial in the fight against poverty and in the involvement of all relevant stakeholders.
The UN says that the concept of solidarity has always been a decisive part of the organization. According to the United Nations, “the creation of the United Nations attracted the world’s people and nations together to promote peace, human rights, and social and economic development.” The organization was founded on the core of unity and harmony among its members, expressed in the concept of collective security, which relies on the solidarity of its members to maintain international peace and security. “
Resolution of The General Assembly
The General Assembly, on 22 December 2005, by resolution 60/209 identified solidarity as one of the fundamental and universal values that should underlie relations between people in the twenty-first century, and in that regard decided to proclaim 20 December of each year as International Human Solidarity Day.
To End The Gender Inequality
UN Women marks International Human Solidarity Day with message on gender equality. HeForShe is the United Nations’ global solidarity movement for gender equality.
Receive All Good From God and Spread It To Others
At this time, there is pressure of hate, fear, isolation, sickness, frustration, and negativity all over the world. There is no one happy in this world. The poor think that the rich are happy but the rich have no happiness even in dreams. The false happiness here cannot give us happiness for much longer.
Seek help, cooperation, peace, love, equality, development, financial stability by doing devotion of Supreme God Kabir. The whole world needs to know about the Supreme God / Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj. Solidarity is when you would know everything about God and that is the real meaning of it.