HS Result 2020: Why Spiritual Education is more important?
HS Result 2020 News Update: The readers will know about HS Result 2020 during the Coronavirus outbreak pandemic situation. The parents and the students are passing through a distressed condition leading to students’ suicide without realizing the fact, life is much more precious than the exams. We shall also discuss in detail the difference in academic education and spiritual knowledge.
HS Result 2020: Highlights
- HS result 2020 declared which were halted because of COVID-19
- Coronavirus Lockdown has made this year very unusual for students
- CBSE considering over cancellation of pending board exams 2020
- Students are passing through a distressed condition leading to students’ suicide
- Academic education is not as important as is the spiritual knowledge
HS Result 2020: Unusual situation for students due to Coronavirus outbreak
Coronavirus Lockdown has made this year very unusual for students especially for those who appeared in board exams. Higher secondary students have a critical year for their career which is solely affected by the Covid-19 Pandemic. The past couple of months has seen many students committing suicide for not being able to cope with the pressure of their studies along with the current scenario of the entire planet. Parents need to understand that life is more important than the career, also that results are mere pieces of paper that cannot decide someone’s future.
Board exam results updates
- 27 June 2020: The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) class 10 and 12 results declared.
- 26 June 2020: Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (GBSHSE) results declared.
- 25 June 2020: Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) Class 12 results declared.
- 23 June 2020: Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE) class 10 and 12 results declared.
- 22 June 2020: Telangana Board of Secondary Education (TBSE) class 10 results declared.
- 9 June 2020: Gujarat Secondary Education Board (GSEB) Class 10 Results declared.
- 5 June 2020: Assam Board (ASEC) Class 10 Results released.
- 26th May 2020: Bihar Board (BSEB) Matric Results declared.
- 17th May 2020: Gujarat Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) Science exam results declared.
- 24th March 2020: Bihar Board (BSEB) Class 12 Results released.
HS Result 2020-Declaration of Results
This year, the declaration of board exam results in 2020 was halted due to the Covid-19 eruption in the nation. However, some union territory/states like Himachal Pradesh, Bihar, Manipur, Andhra Pradesh, Jammu, and Kashmir had announced their long-pending board results last week on their respective official websites. Furthermore, Class 12 and 10 board results of states like Goa and Uttar Pradesh are expected to be out by this week. Meanwhile, Assam, Chhattisgarh, and Telangana Boards have declared their state Board results for class 10 and 12 students this week.
- In the impression of the immediate spurt in Coronavirus cases, some states have terminated their pending board examinations, which were planned to be administered in July 2020.
- The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE) has said that the students will not be intimidated to sit for pending examinations for Class 10 and 12 in July.
- Likewise, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is also pondering over to cancel the pending board exams in 2020 and authorize students to uphold under a special marking scheme.
- General Tushar Mehta informed the Supreme Court about the cancellation of class 10 and 12 board exams.
List of Board Exam Results in 2020
Exam results that are expected to release:
The Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (GBSHSE) is expected to declare the results of class 12 examinations by the end of this week. This year was a knock for students due to lockdown. A total of 18,150 students who had appeared in the HSSC exam can check their results online. The result will be made available at Goa Board’s official website: gbshse.gov.in
The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) is going to announce the Uttar Pradesh Board result for class 12 and class 10 on the 27th of June at 12:30 pm. Over 56.11 lakh students appeared in the board examination. Students and Parents can check results on the UP board’s official websites – upresults.nic.in
HS Result 2020: Results that have already been released
The Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) announced the AHSEC board exam results of the Class 12 examination today at 9:00 AM. According to a report, the evaluation was completed in May itself. About 2.34 lakh students who appeared in the class 12th board examination in March 2020 can now check their results on Assam board’s official websites – ahsec.nic.in
The Telangana board SSC Results in 2020 has been disclosed in a memo form. The Directorate of Government Education of Telangana has evaluated all aspirants based on their internal examinations. The Telangana board SSC results for class 10 students have been declared by the Telangana Board of Secondary Education (TBSE) at tsbie.cgg.gov.in
Bihar Board of Secondary Education (BSEB) declared their results for class 10 and class 12 on 26th May and 24th March, respectively. Students can now check their results at onlinebseb.in
Over 8 lakh students who had appeared in board exams received their Board results that were released by the Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE) on 23rd of June. The CGBSE class 12th and 10th results were declared on Chhattisgarh Board’s official website at cgbse.nic.in.
Gujarat Board declared results for classes 10 and 12 on 9th June and 17th May, respectively. Students can now check their results at www.gseb.org
HS Result 2020-Academic Education or School of Bhakti?
It is much more necessary to practice devotion than to be literate. Education gives an advantage in this birth, but devotion does even after death. Education is mainly achieved in the earlier part of life but there is no age for devotion. Kabir Saheb says:
“kaal karai so aaj kar, aaj kare so ab|
pal mein paralai hoegee, bahuri karego kab” |
Meaning: Do today what you intend to do tomorrow, do now what you intend to do today.
Life will end in no time then what will you do.
What are the advantages of Sat-Bhakti?
Human beings are born for devotion and not for other purposes like to study, to enjoy worldly pleasures with family, and finally to die. A person becomes what he learns since childhood. This early education (formal or informal) transforms into a habit and develops a well-conditioned thought process. Whereas the thoughts, goals, and nurturing of a devotional person lead him towards positivity.
Depression, loneliness, intoxication, and mental breakdown that is encircling today in the young generation can be removed by spiritual knowledge, devotion, and actions. Through attending sermons of enlightened souls, the children will have the germination of the seeds of true knowledge. The true devotion eliminates the sorrows of a seeker from his life and bestows salvation. True devotion does not mean going to the temple, playing the bell, worship the idols, but the right understanding of the Holy Scriptures and follow the pure spiritual doctrine.
How to attain spiritual knowledge?
Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj is currently only one enlightened saint from the lineage of the Supreme Being Kavirdev (Kabir Saheb). The true seeker must go in the refuge of Satguru Rampal Ji Maharaj and seek True Devotion from him, practice it, follow the rules of devotion, serve the Satguru. The seeker will not only enjoy worldly pleasures but also attain salvation and be free from the cycle of death and rebirth. All the heap of sin deeds will demolish, and the seeker will lead a happy future, abundance of education, and the growth in all aspects of life.