Fake News by Dainik Bhaskar: The Hindi daily Dainik Bhaskar circulated the fake report that claimed that NCB issued summons to four actors: Shahrukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, Arjun Rampal, and Dino Morea in the Bollywood drug case. The readers would know about the most secure place to live in along with the other details.
Fake News by Dainik Bhaskar: Highlights
- Report of SRK, Ranbir Kapoor, Arjun Rampal, and Dino Morea to be Summoned by NCB are False.
- Dainik Bhaskar had claimed in its report that NCB sources have given out names of these actors.
- NCB sources have said that the reports are completely false and these actors haven’t been issued the summons.
- So far the probe agency has questioned Deepika Padukone, Sara Ali Khan, Shraddha Kapoor, Rakul Preet Singh, and many others regarding the drug connection.
- Make Supreme God your Friend. He will guide you to walk freely and steadily.
Drug Abuse Seems to Have Shocked Bollywood
The Bollywood and the drug matter is such a burning issue that it is getting complicated day by day. Sushant Singh Rajput death case doesn’t seem as simple as it was declared suicide initially.
The ongoing NCB investigation has put a spotlight on drug abuse in the Bollywood film industry. Many Bollywood celebrities have been questioned by the NCB in relation to the drug abuse probe that started after the CBI investigated Sushant Singh Rajput’s death mystery.
The NCB investigation into the drug peddling in Bollywood is still ongoing. The information has as many as 50 popular names including actors and directors being under the NCB radar.
S-A-R-D: The Biggest Promulgation in the Drugs Matter by Dainik Bhaskar
- The revelation of the indulgence of some prominent actors in drug cases claimed by the Hindi newspaper Dainik Bhaskar.
- Coded names S-A-R-D by the NCB’s report are unbosomed through the agency of the Hindi newspaper’s report.
- According to the Dainik Bhaskar’s report and confabulation with the NCB’S officer, the codes are decoded as:
- S – stands for Sharukh khan
- A – stands for Arjun Rampal
- R – Ranbir Kapoor
- D – stands for Dino Morea
- These are some prominent names that are expected to be summoned by the NCB, claims Dainik Bhaskar’s report for the probe.
Dainik Bhaskar Claims That They Spoke With an NCB Officer
According to Dainik Bhaskar’s report, they had confabulated with one of the NCB’s officers and gathered this internal news. The NCB officer gave this information on the condition that his name shouldn’t be published in the newspaper and should be kept anonymous.
NCB official spoke on the condition of anonymity and the Hindi newspaper publicly voluminously revealed the codes recently. And this matter again took fire.
Conversational Bytes Between the NCB Officer and Reporter
Q: From where do you come to suspect the mentioned prominent names?
Ans: From the source of the drug peddler. He said that the Arjun Rampal used to supply drugs to the Sharukh Khan and the information is credible but we are waiting for the technical evidence and after that, we will take action.
In further information, the NCB officer said that Dino Morea (actor/model) used to supply to some other person which they don’t know.
And the code R is merely expected to be Ranbir Kapoor ( actor ) but there is no intelligence input received for Ranbir Kapoor.
The Antithetical Reaction by the NCB on the Report
According to the latest report by NCB, this news is completely false and rumored and proclaimed that the prominent actors are not expected to be summoned officially.
Previous Actions Taken by NCB
Till now NCB is done with probing to actors like Deepika Padukone, Sara Ali khan, Sharddha Kapoor. ED and NCB are working at an intense level of probing to glean the information from the actors who are directly or indirectly involved in Sushant Singh Rajput’s murder case and drug abuse.
The Place We Are Living Is Not Safe for Anyone
The only thing that can help and save us from the harshness of life and rudeness of people is the Name of the Supreme God.
More money and power is not a guarantee to keep you away from sins. The overdose of anything can ruin you and your image easily.
Kabir Ji says in His Speech that
Jeevan to thoda bhala, Jay Sat sumiran hoye|
Lakh baras ka jeevna, Lekhe dhare na koye||
Ravan was the king of Lanka and had a full city of gold but in the end, he did not take even a pinch of gold with him.
The crux is till the time we are here, we need to remember that the name, fame, money, and power becomes useless if we do not remember and worship true God.
Remember God in your each activity and work. If you do so, His Power won’t let you do any such sin or the work which is against the Law of God.
Supreme God always protects His devotee from all the negative forces of this Universe.
Take His Shelter by taking Initiation from Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj Ji by filling this Name-Initiation Form.
To know more, watch Spiritual Discourses of Saint Rampal Ji on Satlok Ashram YouTube Channel.