When is Eid Ul Adha 2019| Time & Date?
Eid ul Adha is one of the two festivals celebrated by the Muslim community all over the world. This year Eid ul Adha falls on Date & Time August 11, 2019. On this day, Muslims honor the sacrifice made by Ibrahim at the commandment of God asking him to give up one thing he loved the most. To obey the order of God, Ibrahim sacrificed his elder son Ismail. To commemorate this event, the Muslim community performs animal sacrifice. It could be a goat, sheep, cow and in some countries, it is a camel. The sacrificed animal is then divided into three parts as follows: an offering to god, for charity and for self-consumption. On this day Muslims visit the mosque to offer prayers and then undertake the sacrifice.
Eid Ul Adha Observances (Festival) 2019 | Why is the sacrifice made on Bakra Eid?
We know Eid Ul Adha Observances (Festival) is celebrated every year in the entire world. But have you ever thought that Why the sacrifice is made on Bakra Eid?
Answer: It is believed that when the family finishes the prayers, they have to read some verses of the Holy Quran and look into the eye of the animal while slaughtering it. This indicates that they are sending the soul of that animal to heaven. It is also believed that the one for whom the sacrifice is being made, has to witness the slaughtering process. Generally, people offer sacrifices to get blessings from Allah for their children or to welcome new members of the family.
Eid Ul Adha: Does God really want this kind of sacrifice?
We all believe that God is one, and every living creature is His child and He is our father. Give it a thought, can a father feel happy when his child slaughters other child? Another question that arises here is, can a father ask one of his children to sacrifice another child?
- God is capable of bringing the dead back to life. If God was really pleased with Ibrahim after he sacrificed his son, why God didn’t bring Ismail back to life instead of sacrificing a sheep in his place?
- God shouldn’t have shown a sheep getting sacrificed at that time. God is supposed to be merciful and benevolent, so why he did not show any mercy to that sheep?
Eid Ul Adha 2019 | Did Prophet Muhammad undertake animal sacrifice? | Facts about Prophet Muhammad.
- Must know some facts about Prophet Muhammad on this Eid Ul Adha 2019.
- It is clearly mentioned in the life accounts of Prophet Muhammad that he and his one lakh, eighty thousand disciples were vegetarians.
- They never consumed meat. Prophet Muhammad killed one cow only when people asked him to prove his worthiness as a prophet. That cow, too, was resurrected back to life. When the messenger of Allah did not consume meat, then why the Muslim community consumes meat?
Eid Ul Adha real significance | Does the soul of the animal sacrificed really go to heaven?
Today, we are going to share real information about eid ul adha
- The Muslim community believes that all the souls will be resurrected by God on the judgement day and according to their deeds during their lifetime, they are sent either to heaven or hell and then they remain there forever.
This belief system doesn’t coincide with the practice prevalent in the Muslim community. Because, if the souls will be sent to heaven or hell only on judgement day, then how are the souls of sacrificed animals going to heaven on the day of Eid ul Adha?
Give it a thought, souls of human beings have to suffer here in the graveyard for many eras altogether until the Judgement day will come, whereas souls of sacrificed animals are going to heaven on the day of Eid ul Adha every year.
- If this concept is believed to be true, then according to me, the souls of the animals so sacrificed, turn out to be the luckiest as they get to go to heaven without doing anything, compared to human beings who offer prayers, go for pilgrim, observe fasting during Ramadan and yet don’t get to go to heaven until the Judgment Day.
Also, in the autobiography of Prophet Muhammad, it is mentioned that when Prophet Muhammad was taken up by that Gabriel Angel, then how did he meet Baba Adam and other messengers of God? Also, why did Baba Adam cry when he saw his unrighteous children suffering in hell and laughed when he saw his virtuous children having a good time in heaven? According to history books, Judgment day hasn’t arrived as yet, then how were souls suffering in hell or enjoying in heaven already?
- The practice prevalent in the Muslim community once again does not coincide with the knowledge in their literature and Holy books. There is no surety that the souls of sacrificed animals really go to heaven.
Is there any benefit from saying Eid Ul Adha Mubarak?
Question: We all wish each other on festivals or occasions. But have you ever thought that “is there any single benefit possible by doing this?
Answer: No…!! There is no benefit of this because the main reason behind it is that we lose our spiritual power by doing this
What is meaning of Eid Ul Adha?
According to Google search result the meaning of Eid Ul Adha is “Muslim festival marking the culmination of the annual pilgrimage to Mecca and commemorating the sacrifice of Abraham”.
Do we really know who Allah is?
When asked this question, everyone simply agrees that God cannot be seen as he is formless and he does not have a name. He is generally visualized as a bright light with no form.
- There is no real knowledge about Allah or Supreme Almighty among mankind and we claim to please Him by undertaking this slaughtering, strange isn’t it?
- In reality, God is in form and He has a name too. It might come as a shock to all those reading this, but I prefer to give out Almighty’s name. Kabir Sahib is Allah. Yes, the same Kabir whom all the historians have treated just as another poet from that era.
- All Holy Scriptures from all religious sects have evidence to prove that Kabir Saheb is Allah. It is clearly stated in Orthodox Jewish Bible in Iyov 36:5, Holy Quran Surat Furqan 25 Ayat number 59, in Rig-Veda Mandala 9 sukt 96 Mantra 20, Shri Guru Granth Sahib ji Raag Siri, Mehla 1, page number 24. There are many more evidences which clearly state that Kabir Saheb is the Supreme Almighty.
Eid Ul Adha mubarak wishes quotes.
|Garib, Nabi Muhammad Namskar hai, Ram rasool kahaya, Ek lakh assi ku sogand, jin nhi kard chalaya|| – Saint Garib das ji (Haryana).
||Aarsh kursh par Allah Tekht hai, khalik bin nhi khali, Ve Paigamber paak purush the, Saheb ke Abdali||
Who can help us unite with our Eternal Father? | Eid Ul Adha in India.
As per Indian calendar Eid Ul Adha will be celebrated on 11th august 2019 in India.
Now come to the question: Who can help us unite with our Eternal Father?
Only a true enlightened saint is the one who can help us unite with the Supreme Almighty. An enlightened saint is the one who has complete spiritual knowledge from all the Holy Scriptures and who has seen and experienced Supreme Almighty.
Today, there is only one saint who is authorized to give initiation by Lord Kabir and help souls unite with Almighty. The name of that one and only enlightened saint on earth is Supreme Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj. To know more in detail about the spiritual knowledge and deep secrets hidden in our Holy Scriptures, please listen to His sermons or please visit www.supremegod.org