In India vaccination is progressing with speed with indigenous vaccines Covishield and Covaxin. Till date nearly 15 million people are vaccinated. More than a dozen vaccines are authorized in various nations, many more in several stages. Sat-Bhakti is the only tested vaccine that cures COVID-19 and any other diseases. The reader would know the mystery.
COVID-19 Vaccine Updates: Highlights
- 17,407 new Covid-19 cases and 89 deaths toll recorded in India on Wednesday
- Total 1,11,56,923 infection cases of which 1,57,435 persons faced casualty in India
- Total 242 novel coronavirus infection cases of the UK, South Africa and Brazil variants in India
- With two vaccines Covishield and Covaxin, India vaccinated 15 million people
- More than a dozen vaccines are authorized in various nations, many more in several stages
- Sat-Bhakti is well tested vaccine that prevents and cures COVID-19 and all other diseases
On Thursday, the Government of India spokesperson said India recorded 17,407 new Covid-19 cases and 89 deaths toll in the previous day, the total number of infected people touched 1,11,56,923 out of which 1,57,435 persons faced casualty. Indian Government announces that the country has recorded a total 242 novel coronavirus infection cases of the UK, South Africa and Brazil variants.
Vaccine in India
The vaccination program in India is progressing well with Covishield and Covaxin. Total 15 million people have been vaccinated till date. India’s regulators gave the homegrown government backed Covaxin vaccine an emergency approval in January during the mid third phase trial. Covaxin has recorded an efficacy rate of 81% from its phase 3 trial. Total 27000 participants were involved in Covid-19 vaccine trial in phase 1, 2, and 3. The Indian drug regulator has given an emergency approval to the UK designed Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine Covishield.
What Is the Current Scenario of Vaccines Worldwide?
The researchers have made efforts day and night to develop a safe and effective Coronavirus vaccine. More than a dozen vaccines are authorized in various nations and many more are in stages of development. More than seventy vaccines are in clinical trials stage in humans whereas twenty are in the final stage. More than seventy vaccine candidates are in preclinical stage trials on animals.
Vaccines in Final Stage or At the Clinic
Vaccines of Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, Gamaleya, Oxford-AstraZeneca, CanSino, Johnson & Johnson, Vector Institute, Novavax, Sinopharm, Sinovac, Sinopharm-Wuhan, Bharat Biotech have reached to final stage and even to the clinic.
What Are the Stages for a Vaccine to Reach the Clinic From the Lab?
Vaccines are prepared after careful research and multiple stages trials in a number of years. However, in case of Coronavirus all records got broken in giving vaccines to the people.
- It starts from preclinical testing on cells followed by mice or monkeys to check immune response.
- Phase 1 Safety Trials are done on a small number of people to check safety, dosage and stimulation of the immune system.
- Phase 2 Expanded Trials are done on hundreds of persons in groups of children and adults to check its action and safety.
- Phase 3 Efficacy Trials are large to be conducted on thousands of persons to compare with placebo for efficacy rate and side effects.
- Early or Limited Approval are emergency authorization based on Phase 1 & 2 trials.
- Approval is given by Regulators after review of trials for manufacturing of vaccines.
- Combined Phases Trials are done by conducting Phase 1 and Phase 2 trials at a time to accelerate the process.
- Paused or Abandoned are stages of bad symptoms and confirmation.
Is There Any Permanent Solution to Critical Diseases?
Yes, Sat-Bhakti is the sure shot vaccine for any kind of incurable disease or viruses. The Sat-Bhakti is well defined by the Almighty Himself. It is recorded in the Fifth Ved. The hint is given in the holy scriptures of all religions. The enlightened Saint who can unfold the divine truth from these scriptures is rare. At present time Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj is the only such saint. The seekers who have gone to His refuge have got the results. All their sin deeds have demolished and as a result the sorrows have disappeared. The sorrows may be in terms of diseases or the bad relationship or the poorness.
What Should the Seekers Do?
The seekers should go to the refuge of Enlightened Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj and take Naam Diksha (Initiation). The Saint gives the Naam Diksha (Initiation) in three stages. The seeker recites the name continuously and follows all instructions of Satguru. The seeker achieves all worldly pleasures and attains Salvation.
How to Capture Sat-Gyan?
The seekers must visit the Satlok Ashram YouTube Channel and listen to sermons and also read the Sacred Book The Way of Living. Sant Ramapl Ji Maharaj has given a treasure of Eternal Knowledge digging from the holy scriptures. Without wasting a single moment take a dip in the ocean of knowledge.