On the day of 8th December 2021, the Indian Air Force (IAF) confirmed via its Twitter handle that an IAF Chopper carrying General Bipin Rawat had met with an accident in Tamil Nadu. The confirmation of his death was shared later by the department. Along with the CDS Bipin Rawat and his wife, 11 other army personnel lost their lives in the accident.
CDS Bipin Rawat Death News: Key Points
- An IAF Chopper Mi-17 V5 met with an accident today in Tamil Nadu.
- Chopper carrying CDS General Bipin Rawat along with his wife and 11 other army personnel lost their lives.
- Only Captain Varun Singh was found alive and was brutally injured and is now under further treatment.
- Many people including PM Modi expressed their grief from their social media twitter accounts.
- Life is uncertain here, the only place to attain immortality is Satlok. True Worship of Supreme God Kabir can land us there.
CDS General Bipin Rawat Died in an Air Crash
An IAF Chopper Mi-17 V5 carrying CDS Gen Bipin Rawat crashed on 8th December 2021 near Coornor in Tamil Nadu. The accident took the lives of Gen Bipin Rawat, his wife, and 11 other armed personnel. The information was conveyed from the official Twitter handle of the Indian Air Force(IAF).
General with his team was going to the Defence Service Staff College in Wellington to address the faculty and students but unfortunately wasn’t able to make it because his fortunes weren’t in favor. Mortal remains of General Bipin Rawat and his wife will reach Delhi by Thursday and cremation will take place on Friday at Delhi Cantonment.
Only Group Captain Varun Singh Found Alive
The accident was so severe that almost everyone in the chopper lost their battle of life except Captain Varun Singh. Even the Group Captain is very badly injured and is fighting for his life. He is injured with 80 percent burns. Presently, he has been admitted into the Military Hospital in Wellington.
■ Also Read: Indian Army Day: 15 जनवरी को मनाया जाता है भारतीय सेना दिवस?
The Chopper was about to reach its destination but minutes before it, the accident took place. Captain Varun Singh was awarded with Shaurya Chakra on 15th August for the courage he showed in handling mid air problems in aircrafts. He was known for landing Tejas safely after its mid-air failure.
Celebrities Took to Social Media to Express Grief
- Various politicians and other celebrities took to social media to express their feelings regarding the sudden demise of CDS General Bipin Rawat. The names also include PM Modi, Home Minister Amit Shah, Defense Minister Rajnath Singh and many others.
- Condolences came from the Iran, Bhutan and Pakistan Government as well.
- PM Modi conducted a meeting of the Cabinet Committee on Security (CCS) on Wednesday. The meeting was attended by Home minister Amit Shah and Defense Minister Rajnath Singh as well.
- Opposition Congress leader Sonia Gandhi decided that she would not be celebrating her birthday on Thursday upon hearing the news.
- The Uttarakhand Government has declared a three-day mourning.
Life Here Is Full of Misfortunes
This is a place of uncertainty in every next second, nobody knows what is going to happen the next second. And that’s because this place belongs to Satan (Kaal Brahm) who is misleading us about the identity of the Supreme God. Because we serve food to Satan after our deaths so that’s why he has his best interest in giving us and taking back our life whenever he feels hungry.
To end this process and to clear His identity, Supreme God Kabir descends Himself onto this planet Earth every now and then. By realizing His actual identity and accepting His way of worship we can again go back to the land of immortality which is Satlok. Presently Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj from Haryana is the one and only representative of God Kabir who is giving the way of worship as given by God Kabir 600 years ago. So it is the right time for us to pounce upon it and get the most of it. Supreme God Kabir Saheb Ji Says:
Manush janam paye kar jo nahi rate Hari Naam |
Jaise kuua jal bina fir banwaya kya kaam ||