Brahma kumaris Cult, Meditation & Murli Exposed by Saint Rampal Ji
What is Brahma Kumari movement?
Brahmakumari is a spiritual organization founded by a jeweller from Kolkata; Lekhraj Kripalani during the 1930s. Brahmakumari is a Sanskrit word which means daughters of Brahma. The organization is recognised for its affiliation with the United Nations and the prominent role played by women in undertaking its activities. The organization was initially founded in Hyderabad, Sindh during the 1930s which later on moved to Karachi. Presently, it is headquartered in Mount Abu, Rajasthan-India and has a presence in 110 countries in the world.
Belief system of Brahma Kumari community.
- The Brahma Kumaris believe that human beings are made up of two different parts, one being the physical and the other being the spiritual or the soul.
- According to Brahma Kumaris, all souls initially lived with God in a soul world which had infinite light peace and silence.
- As opposed to the Hindu belief system, Brahma kumaris believe that the human soul cannot transmigrate into other species and will always take birth as a human being.
- Brahma Kumaris generally use the term “the Supreme soul” for God who is believed to be incorporeal and eternal. According to their belief & Meditation system, God never enters the cycle of birth and death and is regarded as an incorporeal point of light. There are three world’s; Brahmlok (Soul world), Sukshmalok (Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar live in their subtle bodily form here) and Sakaar Manushya Lok (Corporeal world-earth).
- According to them, Sadashiv is the Supreme Almighty and Shivling is his idol form. Shankar is different from shiv. Shankar is the creation while Shiv is the creator.
- The Brahma Kumaris believe in the law of karma and that through meditation people can alter their karmic account and lead a better life in their present as well as next birth.
- According to Brahma Kumari scriptures, the time cycle of the four yugas comprises of 5000 years; The Golden Age (Satyug), The Silver Age (Treta Yug), The copper Age (Dwapar yug) and The Iron Age (Kalyug). Each age is of 1250 years long.
- The Brahma Kumaris believe that the supreme soul and the soul of their deceased founder speak through senior Brahma Kumari, Dadi Gulzar which is often termed as a Murli. All Brahmakumari students have to compulsorily attend these Murli classes every day.
- According to Brahma Kumari, the knowledge of Bhagavad Gita is given by Shiv Baba or Sadashiv not by Shri Krishna after possessing him. This information was given by the founder Lekhraj Kripalani when he was possessed by the Supreme soul.
- Brahma Kumaris have to practice celibacy whether they are married or not so as to have a pure life and in order to support this belief system, they generally wear white coloured clothes which depicts purity.
- The focus of their main activities is on meditation especially Raaj Yoga.
What our Holy Scriptures say??
The belief system of Brahma Kumaris contradict with the holy scriptures. Let us have a look at the same. The main holy scriptures considered sacred by the Hindus are the Vedas and Srimad Bhagavad Gita.
The giver of knowledge of Bhagavad Gita is not the Supreme God and it is proved in Srimad Bhagavad Gita Chapter 15:4 and 18:62 that he himself is in the refuge of Ultimate Supreme and by worshipping him only, one can attain ultimate happiness and salvation. Again, in Srimad Bhagavad Gita chapter 18:64 Sadashiv says that even he worships the Supreme Almighty. In another chapter of Bhagavad Gita 11:32, Sadashiv admits that he is Mahakal and has now emerged to destroy everyone. This also proves that he is not the Supreme Almighty but on the contrary is the destroyer.
The Brahma Kumaris belief that almighty is formless which is refuted in Srimad Bhagavad Gita chapter 11 verse 48 where Sadashiv is telling Arjun that “I have shown you my original form which cannot be seen by anyone else in any way whatsoever”. This verse proves that the giver of knowledge of Bhagavad Gita is not formless. Also, Yajurved adhyay 5 verse 1 proves that Supreme God is in human like form and not a point of light.
Brahma Kumaris believe that Sadashiv can destroy all our sins. However, from adhyay 8 mantra 5 of Yajurveda, it can be proved that only Supreme Almighty can forgive our sins. Man cannot alter their karmic account with meditation. This can be only done by the Supreme Almighty.
The time cycle of 5000 years referred by brahma kumaris is incorrect. The true duration of each age or yug is as follows according to our spiritual texts.
- Satyug, 1728000 years
- Treta Yug, 1296000 years
- Dwapar Yug, 864000 years
- Kalyug, 432000 years.
The giver of knowledge of Bhagavad Gita is not eternal and hum self is in the cycle of birth and death. This can be proved from Bhagavad Gita chapter 2:12, 2:17 and 4:5. In their publication named “Gyan Yog Pavitrata Shanti Path Pradarshani” while answering a question regarding the importance of reading Bhagavad Gita, they have used two references “manmana bhava” and “sarva papa bhayo mokshyami”.
These are just a few words from the entire verse and this can make it difficult for a common man to find out where they have cited it from. Let us have a look at the chapter 18 of Bhagavad Gita to find out the word “manmana bhava” is from chapter 18:65. It states that if you worship me, then you will attain me and I promise you this because you are my dearest.
The words ‘sarva papa bhayo mokshyami’ are from chapter 18:66. It states that give up all your spiritual wealth (deeds) unto me and go in the refuge of Supreme Almighty and I will set you free from all your sins, do not worry. The point to be thought over here is that Sadashiv asks Arjun to take refuge of some other Supreme God, yet the Brahma kumaris worship Sadashiv as the Supreme Almighty.
Other activities such as forced meditation, practicing celibacy have been refuted in Srimad Bhagavad Gita as way of worship opposite to the injunctions of holy scriptures in chapter 16:23, 16:24 plus those following such activities have been categorised as people with demonic nature in chapter 17:5 and 17:6.
The belief that the human soul cannot transmigrate in another species can be proved wrong with the help of the autobiography of Mahaveer jain-founder of Jainism through their publication called “Aao Jain Dharm ko Jaane”. In this book page number 295 there is evidence that the soul of Mahaveer Jain attained bodies of various life forms such as cats, horses, lions, donkey, trees, so on and so forth. From the above discussion, it can be concluded that the spiritual knowledge taught by the Brahma Kumaris is absolutely incorrect and not at all based on Bhagavad Gita which they claim very proudly.
Who is imparting true spiritual knowledge?
Presently, there is only one truly enlightened sage who is giving true spiritual knowledge from our Holy Scriptures and is also guiding mankind on the way to attain salvation and reach that Eternal abode-Satlok where the real Supreme Almighty-Kabir resides in human like form. That enlightened sage is Sant Rampal ji Maharaj. To know more about him or his books.
S A NEWS
Comments are closed.