The Samyukta Kisan Morcha (SKM) has planned to execute a Bharat Bandh on 26 March 2021, on completion of 4 months of their protest against farmers laws being presented by the GOI. But this is not what should be extracted from human life. Getting freedom from the web of the Satan (Kaal Brahm) with the aim of ending the agony of birth and death by doing Sat Bhakti presented by the Supreme God Kabir is what one should keep his goal.
Bharat Bandh 26 March: Highlights
- On this 26th of March, Samyukta Kisan Morcha (SKM) will observe a Bharat Bandh on completion of 4 months of their protest.
- The Bharat Bandh will be in force from 6am to 6pm.
- Leaders of SKM have urged the citizens of the country to make this Bharat Bandh a success.
- All the roads, highways and market places are planned to remain shut while the emergency services like hospitals, medical shops and fuel pumps will continue to operate as usual.
- Bharat Bandh will not be in effect in states with ongoing elections and polls.
- It is very difficult for a common man admist of a chaos like this to recognize that our main aim is to end the agony of birth and death by doing Sat Bhakti.
Bharat Bandh 26 March: What Is Happening on This Friday?
On this 26th March 2021, The Samyukta Kisan Morcha (SKM) has called for a Bharat Bandh, the nationwide shutdown on completion of four months of their protest against farmer laws at Delhi NCR borders. The 12 hour shutdown has been planned from 6am to 6pm i.e. it will be for the entire working period.
Witnessing the violent protest on 26th January, the Delhi Police is already on high alert in advance for the shutdown. In relevance with the shutdown, Delhi Police has revealed via twitter that Ghazipur Border NH-24 has been closed for traffic movement.
Bharat Bandh 26 March: What Is Open and What Is Closed?
Various sorts of functionalities are likely to be adversely hit during the Bharat Bandh.
- SKM has planned to shut off major and minor road networks and rail services. While all the emergency services like hospitals and petrol pumps will work as it is.
- Darshan Pal (SKM Leader) has revealed through a video message that the supply of vegetables and dairy products will also be stopped.
- All shopping malls, public institutions and educational organization shall remain closed within the bandh
- SKM has planned to execute Bharat Bandh inside the national capital as well, closing all the public and market services.
- Protestors from Haryana, Punjab and Uttar Pradesh have gathered around the National Capital to execute the Bharat Bandh.
- Chandigarh Ambala Highway has been taken over by farmers, there is a huge traffic jam on Zirakpur- Panchkula road.
- The railway lines of Wallah, Punjab are blocked by farmers from Punjab and Haryana, right in the beginning and have planned to execute the 12 hour complete Bharat Bandh.
Who Are Supporting Bharat Bandh?
Although farmers haven’t demanded support from any political party, still various political parties have extended their helping hand in regard to this Bharat Bandh.
- Odisha Government has officially closed all the educational institutions extending and supporting the Bharat Bandh against the farm laws presented by the government.
- Bharat Bandh and SKM have received the support of Congress and Left Parties as well.
- Extending support for Bharat Bandh, Utkal University of Bhubaneswar, Odisha has officially postponed the exams of Arts, Science and Commerce to 30th March which was earlier scheduled to be held on 26th March.
- The Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee (SGPC) has declared to close down their offices in regard to the Bharat Bandh marking their support.
- YSR Congress Party, the ruling party from the state of Andhra Pradesh have decided to support the peaceful protest of Bharat Bandh.
Agony of Birth and Death Is the Biggest Suffering
In the middle of such a chaos being made by the Satan (Kaal Brahm) so as to entangle us in his web of taking birth and dying again and again and experiencing the hardships of the same, it is very difficult for a common individual to recognize that the goal of a human life is to attain the Almighty God Kabir. Everyone seems to be busy accumulating more and more money, and seems to have forgotten God. Here Kabir Saheb says:-
Manush janam paye kar jo nahi rate Hari Naam |
Jaise kuua jal bina fir banwaya kya kaam ||
Without worshipping the Almighty our life is just like animals wandering here and there just for accumulation of their food for survival i.e, without any goal. Hence recognizing the goal of life is important. Kabir Saheb says:-
Lakh bar sura juj hi, Lakh bar savant deh |
Lakh bar yati jahan mein, Tab Satguru Sharna lae ||
Who Can End the Hassle of Birth and Death?
Presently, Supreme God Kabir has made a provision in the form of Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj on the holy land of Haryana who can end our agony of birth and death into 84 lakh species of animals.
As He is the true and only representative of Supreme God Kabir and has proved through His devotees and Spiritual Sermons that true devotion, as per our Holy Scriptures given by Him can be the remedy of any sort of problem. As the mantras of recitation given by Him in accordance with Holy Geeta Ji chapter 17 verse 23 have the results with them, which have successfully demonstrated that they are the actual mantras for attaining every desire, God and salvation.
Kabir Saheb says:-
Satsang ki aadhi ghadi, Tapp k varsh hazar |
To bhi barabar hai nahi, Kahe Kabir Vichar ||