Eid ul-Adha, also called the “festival of the sacrifice”, is an annual Islamic (Muslims) festival to commemorate the willingness of Hazrat Ibrahim to follow Allah’s order to sacrifice his son. In the Islamic lunar calendar, Eid ul-Adha falls on the 10th day of Dhu-al-Hijjah(the final month).
When is bakra eid 2019 in India?
In the Indian subcontinent, this festival is known as Bakrid or Bakra eid, because of the tradition of sacrificing a goat or “Bakri” in Urdu. This year, it will begin on the evening of Sunday, 11, 2019 August and ends on the evening of Monday, 12 August 2019.
History & Story behind the Bakra Eid in English: Story of the Sacrifice
Right now we going to sharing with you Story of the Sacrifice: Bakra Eid History & Story in English.
Whole Muslims around the world believe that Allah (God) commanded Hazard Ibrahim to sacrifice his most precious possession, to demonstrate his loyalty and obedience.
After much thinking, Ibrahim and his wife decided to sacrifice their only son, Ismail. But, as Hazard Ibrahim was about to slay his son, the angel Gabriel appeared to prevent him from doing it, saying he had already demonstrated his obedience to God. A goat was slaughtered instead of the boy.
Bakra-Eid Festival 2019: The barbaric ritual & Facts.
That’s how the “festival of sacrifice” started. On this day, Muslims all over the world (except some countries where this barbaric ritual is banned) slaughter a lamb, sheep, goat or a camel, to honor the sacrifice of Ibrahim.
Some facts about Bakra- Eid Festival.
- In Pakistan alone, nearly 10 million animals are slaughtered on Eid day or Bakra Eid festival.
- The streets are turned red with blood, while millions of innocents animals are slain mercilessly.
- Modern Muslims believe that by slaying animals, they are reminding themselves that they should not be attached to the material possessions and should instead provide their devotion to Allah.
To defend this barbaric ritual, it is also said that slaughtering an animal while reading a kalma sends that animal’s soul (rooh) to heaven (Zannat). The animal is then cut into three parts, with one part given to the poor, one given to relatives and friends, and one part enjoyed by the family who owned the animal.
Does God/Allah allows meat-eating
According to the Holy Bible – Genesis
- 1:29 – I have provided all kinds of grain and all kinds of fruit for you to eat; 1:30 – but for all the wild animals and for all the birds I have provided grass and leafy plants for food -and it was done.
- While creating nature God clearly provided grains, fruits, grass, and leafy plants as food for humans and animals. Hence he ordered them to be vegetarians.
Prophet Muhammad never consumed meat.
In the sacred speech (Vanni) of Saint Gareebdas ji:
||Garib, Nabi Muhammad Namskar hai, Ram rasul kahaya,
Ek lakh asshi ku sogand, jin nhi kard chalaya||
||Aarsh kursh par Allah Tekht hai,khalik bin nhi khali,
Ve Paigamber paak purush the,Saheb ke Abdali||
Meaning: – Saint Garib Das Ji is saying that I highly respect Nabi Muhammad who never consumed meat in his entire life. None of his 1.8 lakh followers, ever ate any animal. It means that Hazrat Muhammad, the messenger of God, to whom the Holy Quran was revealed, never ate any animal, nor did he ever allow his followers, to consume the meat of any animal. Which also proves that sacrificing the animals or consuming their meat is not allowed even in the Holy Quran.
Real Significance of Bakra Eid 2019 Festival.
Today we going to share with you real significance of bakra eid festival 2019.
Hurting any living being is a crime:
Almighty God Kabir Saheb ji says in his sacred speech (Vanni):
|| Agar ye rooh tune bahishat pthaayi, kar tadbeer kabeela bhai ||
- God Kabir Sahib Ji said that, if slaughtering an innocent animal while reading a kalma can send its soul to heaven, why don’t you send your family first? Why don’t you slay your children instead of an animal? It is obvious from this verse that killing an innocent animal can’t even lead you to heaven, let alone salvation.
- Instead, you are committing such a heinous crime by slaying Allah’s souls that you would be thrown in the hell for thousand lifetimes.
By consuming meat, one violates the orders of Allah.
By killing innocent animals, one commits a crime which is equal to the sin of murdering a human being, because all the living creatures are the souls of God.
- Such practices lead the devotees to hell instead of salvation.
How to celebrate real Bakra Eid & The correct way to attain salvation.
- In Surah Al Furqan 25:58 & 59 – Prophet Muhammad’s God is referring to some other Supreme God and is asking Prophet Muhammad to sing the glory of Allah Kabir who is immortal and is worthy to worship.
- He is the same God Kabir, who created the entire nature, whatever is between the Earth and Sky in six days, and on the seventh day, sat on the throne in His Eternal Place (Satlok), above.
Ask a (Baakhabar – one who is fully acquainted with Him) Tattavdarshi (True Saint) for the information about Him. To know about the real knowledge of that Supreme God and how one can attain Him, ask a Tattavdarshi Saint (Baakhabar) i.e. taking initiation from a bakhabar (true saint) and worshipping the true God – “Allah Kabir” is the only way to salvation.
So this the real celebration of Bakra Eid & the right way to attain complete salvation.
Who is an Enlightened (Baakhabar) Saint?
- In Holy Quran Sharif (Surah 42, Aayat 1) the giver of the Holy Quran has told the three code words (Aan Sin Kaaf) to attain the Almighty Allah Kabir.
He made it clear that the saint who will reveal the secret of these three mantras will be the truly enlightened saint.
He will be acquainted with true spiritual knowledge which no other saint would have given before him. He is the one who helps the masses understand the deep secrets hidden in the Holy Scriptures and thereby identify Almighty.
- In present, Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj is the only saint, who is playing the role of an enlightened saint. He is the true representative of the Supreme God and tells the way of worship that leads to Allah (God).
It’s our humble request to everyone to recognize the true God and true saint because human life is very precious. A soul attains the human body after going through 8.4 million life forms. So, it is our prime duty, to find an enlightened saint in human form and attain salvation. It’s the only opportunity to worship true god and free ourselves from the cycle of birth and death and live in eternal peace forever.
For more information please visit the official website of Jagatguru Sant Rampal Ji Maharaj.