The BJP government of Karnataka has passed the anti-cow slaughter bill in the state assembly on Wednesday, the 9th December 2020. The bill passed in Karnataka – Anti Cow Slaughter Prevention and Cattle Protection Bill 2020, will ban the killing, smuggling, illegal transport, atrocities on cows in the state. According to this law killing of Cattles will be rigorously punishable. But under the considerations, if buffalo is above 13 years old that can be slaughtered under ‘Anti-slaughter Act‘.
Anti Cow Slaughter Bill: HIGHLIGHTS
- Animal husbandry Minister Prabhu Chavan tabled the bill.
- Anti-cow slaughter bill passed in Karnataka assembly, Congress protests fiercely.
- The Karnataka Prevention of Slaughter and Preservation of Cattle Bill-2020, puts ban on the slaughter of cows in the state.
- Stringent punishment to those who indulge in smuggling, illegal transportation, atrocities on cows and slaughtering them.
- In the opposition Siddaramaiah alleged that the bill was not discussed and at the drop of a hat it was implemented.
- Congress declared that they will officially oppose this law of total ban on slaughter of the cows.
- The bill also intends to protect buffaloes and their calves less than 12 years of age.
- There is a provision to set up special courts for the speedy trial of the accused people.
- It also makes provision for setting up Goshala or cattle-sheds for the protection of livestock.
- This type of law is already implemented in states like Assam, Bihar, U.P, Himachal and Telangana etc.
- Killing/slaughtering/consuming animals is a serious offence, anybody who kills and eat God’s child will be punished in God’s court.
What Will Be The Outcome Of This Law?
This law has made the illegal selling, smuggling and transporting of Cow in a severe crime and is punishable. Punishment can be imprisonment for three to five years along with fine which may be ranged between 50 thousands to 5 lakh. This is to be believed that this type of law will put a break on the atrocities on the animals.
What Facts Opposition Gave for Boycotting This Law?
From opposition (Congress) their senior leader Siddaramaiah said that they are opposing this law because it was implemented without any discussion and they alleged that even members didn’t possess the copies of the bill .
Who Else Are Opposing Anti Cow Slaughter Law?
Along with the opposition parties, the butcher communities are also against this law because this is their livelihood. Farmers are also opposing this brand new law because they are saying it is difficult to feed those animals who are unfit and there are many other reasons.
Anti Cow Slaughter Act
Karnataka already had an Anti slaughter Act ”Karnataka Prevention of Cow Slaughter Act of 1964 – According to this law bullocks, buffaloes, unfit and non milk animals who are more than the age of 12 can be slaughted.
What is Anti Cow Slaughter Law?
On 26 October 2005, the Supreme Court of India, in a landmark judgement upheld the constitutional validity of anti-cow slaughter laws enacted by different state governments in India. 20 out of 28 states in India currently have various laws regulating act of slaughtered cow, prohibiting the slaughter or sale of cows.
God Created You And Other Beings
God Kabir said that both (Hindus and Muslims) religion, please show compassion towards animals. Believe my word that both cow and buffalo are my children. Neither eat cows nor buffalos.
Dono deen daya karo mano vachan hmar।
Garibdas, Gauu Suar me, Ekai Bolan Haar।।
God Kabir Sahib Ji said that those who consume meat, fish, alcohol or other intoxicants, they will all go to hell, no matter what spiritual activities, pilgrimages, or rituals they perform.
All Are The Children of God
Garibdas Ji Maharaj said that Muslims eat cow’s meat and Hindu consume pig’s meat, Allah (God) will be far away from both of them.
Our request to eaters and consumers, please do not kill/slaughter animals be it cow, buffalo, pig , hen etc. Because all are children of One Supreme God Kabir. Still, if you kill them and eat them, then you are sure to end up in hell. Please read and understand the Constitution of God (Holy scriptures of all religions) from Spiritual Leader Saint Rampal Ji through His Discourses on YouTube sanews channel.