World Intellectual Property Rights Day is Commemorated every year on the 26th of April. Events overseen to mark the Day seek to notify about the purpose of intellectual property rights in encouraging creativity and innovation. This day is organized by The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) which functions together with various NGOs, government agencies, community groups, and individuals to carry different activities and events.
- April 26 was assigned as the date upon which the conference ascertaining WIPO first entered into force in 1970.
- World IP Rights Day 2021 accentuates the key role of IP rights under the theme “Taking your ideas to the market”.
- World Intellectual Property Rights Day encourages creativity and Innovation.
- This year, WIPO will be commemorated virtually due to COVID-19 proceeding to impact the planet.
- Events like Seminars, Stage Shows, Essay Competitions, and Public Performances are observed on this Day.
- Our Real Intellectual Property can only be developed by doing Satbhakti.
World Intellectual Property Rights Day Significance
Every year, on the 26th of April, the World Intellectual Property Organization commemorates World Intellectual Property Rights Day to communicate the role that intellectual property rights play in motivating creativity and innovation.
World IP Rights Day 2021 accentuates the key role IP rights play in assisting SMEs to build more competitive, stronger businesses, under the theme “Taking your ideas to the market”. WIPO is persuading institutions and organizations to help reap IP alive for SMEs.
World Intellectual Property Rights Day 2021 Theme
The 2021 World Intellectual Property Rights Day theme, as differentiated by the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), is IP & SMEs: Taking Your Ideas to Market. According to WIPO, ‘Every business begins with an idea. Each of the millions of fresh, small, and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) that supervise across the globe every day commenced with an idea that took shape in someone’s mind and earned its way to market.’ This year, WIPO will be commemorated virtually due to COVID-19 proceeding to impact the planet. Events and celebrations will be hosted online to ensure that everyone remains safe and well. But celebrating digitally won’t dilute the creativity, fun, inspiration, and importance of World IP Rights Day.
World Intellectual Property Rights Day 2021: Activities and Events
- Stage shows or other public performances centered around the World IP Rights Day theme, with the performers conveying messages which stimulate respect for creators and their creativity.
- Essay competitions for youthful people on themes relating to intellectual property, piracy, innovation, counterfeiting, and other similar issues.
- Free lectures or Seminars in schools and colleges to create awareness of the intellectual property and its benefits among faculty, students, faculty, researchers.
- Exhibits, art galleries, museums, schools, and other educational institutions, with demonstrations clarifying the link between innovation, exhibitions, and IP.
World Intellectual Property Rights Day is an observance carried out in many places around the globe. It is not appointed as a special public holiday. The World Intellectual Property Organization works under the United Nations (UN). It is committed to developing an accessible and balanced and international intellectual property system, which contributes to economic development while safeguarding the public interest along with rewarding creativity, and stimulating innovation.
World Intellectual Property Rights Day History
WIPO in the year 2000 decided to authorize an annual World Intellectual Property Rights Day to meet the perceived gap between IP as a business or legal concept and its pertinence to people’s lives. April 26 was assigned as the date upon which the conference ascertaining WIPO first entered into force in 1970.
WIPO plays a pivotal role in overseeing World IP Rights Day. The events, campaigns, and activities that focus on World IP Rights Day seek to improve public understanding of what IP means and to illustrate how the IP system enables not only arts, music, and entertainments, but also all technological innovations and products that help to shape the world.
Satbhakti Develops Our True Intellectual Property
Performing the True Way of Worship after taking Naam Diksha (Initiation) from an enlightened Saint develops our True Intellectual Property in the perfect way. Presently Only Jagatguru Tatvdarshi Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj is enlightened with True Spiritual Knowledge. One must take Name Initiation (Naam Diksha) from Him.
Our Eternal Property Is in Satlok
The Supreme most Abode ‘Satlok’ is our real home. All of the living souls used to live there with everlasting peace and happiness. In Satlok, every living soul has its private property where they have their house, garden, lakes, etc which roughly equals the size of the earth.
Almighty God Kabir Is Our Real Protector
We are paying the price of an unforgivable mistake that we made in Satlok. We must find a Real Spiritual Leader and start doing the True Worship of Almighty God Kabir. Because only He can end all of our sufferings and free us from the vicious circle of birth and death. For more information read the Sacred Book Gyan Ganga. Follow this link to get it for free in more than 10 Indian languages.