Cure your deadly diseases like HIV AIDS, Cancer, etc on World AIDS Day 2019
We will discuss in this blog on the below topics which are related to World AIDS Day 2019.
Table of content.
- When is World AIDS Day 2019?
- When was World AIDS Day declared?
- Why is World AIDS Day important?
- World AIDS Day 2019-Why do we dedicate World AIDS Day?
- What is the theme of World AIDS Day 2019?
- What does World AIDS Day Ribbon Symbolize?
- World AIDS Day 2019-Is there any cure for HIV and AIDS?
- World AIDS Day 2019-Only Supreme God can Cure HIV/AIDS
- World AIDS Day 2019: Who is Enlightened Saint in the 21st century?
World AIDS Day is an opportunity for people worldwide to unite in the fight against HIV, and to commemorate the annual anniversary of the World AIDS day which was started in 1988 as the first-ever global World AIDS Day.
When is World AIDS Day 2019?
World AIDS Day 2019: will be observed on Sunday, the 1st of December 2019. The 31st World AIDS Day will be observed across the World under the theme “Communities make difference”.
When was World AIDS Day declared?
On October 27, 1988, the UN General Assembly officially recognized that the World Health Organization declared December 1st, 1988, to be World AIDS Day. World AIDS Day has also been observed on this date each year since then.
Why is World AIDS Day important?
Let’s discuss the topic of why is world Aids Day Important? AIDS is a big issue:- As per data of 2017, AIDS has killed between 28.9 million people and 41.5 million people across the world and an estimated 36.7 million people are living with HIV making it one of the most important global public health issue in recorded history. (This information is taken from Wikipedia)
HIV and AIDS Also called the Human Immunodeficiency Virus, Acquired Immunodeficiency syndrome
HIV causes AIDS and interferes with the body’s ability to fight infections. The virus can be transmitted through contact with infected blood, semen or veginal fluids. More than 1 million people are found positive with HIV per year in India.
World AIDS Day 2019-Why do we dedicate World AIDS Day?
World AIDS Day was designated on 1st December every year, first observed in 1988. This year World AIDS Day 2019 will be a host on Sunday, the 1st of December 2019. World AIDS Day is dedicated all over the world to raise awareness of the AIDS pandemic caused by the spread of HIV infection and to mourn those who have died of the disease. World AIDS Day is dedicated every year based on different themes, World AIDS Day 2019 theme is “community makes difference”.
What is the theme of World AIDS Day 2019?
The theme of World AIDS Day 2019 is “Communities make difference”. Many times people who suffer from this type of deadly disease feel dejected. The behavior of the normal person with them is of untouchability as they suffer from these types of deadly diseases like AIDS, Cancer, etc. World AIDS Day 2019 theme offers an important platform to highlight the role of communities at a time when reduced funding and a shrinking space for society are putting the sustainability of services and support efforts in danger. World AIDS Day is observed as an international day by many organizations, health officials and individuals around the world often with education on AIDS prevention and control.
What does World AIDS Day Ribbon Symbolize?
The Red Ribbon is the awareness ribbon. It is used as the symbol for the solidarity of people living with HIV/AIDS, and for the awareness and prevention of drug abuse and drunk driving.
World AIDS Day 2019-Is there any cure of HIV and AIDS?
World AIDS Day 2019: Many Campaigns are organized by Government, Non-Government organizations, NGOs, WHO, etc to raise awareness about AIDS but nothing has been successful. Still, a large number of people are suffering from AIDS. We can control AIDS by taking treatments in early stages so our life extends a little bit but the last stage of AIDS is beyond the control of any being on Earth. At that stage, any advancement of Science Fails. Now, Question arises in my mind if money, family, relatives, name, fame can save us from deadly diseases like AIDS, Cancer, death, and rebirth?? No, the Solution of all the disease whether it is curable or incurable is the worship of supreme God.
World AIDS Day 2019-Only Supreme God can Cure HIV/AIDS
You shroud know on this world aids day 2019 that the treatment of AIDS is possible only with the true worship of the Supreme God Kabir Sahib after taking initiation from a complete/enlightened saint.
Evidence:- RigVeda (Chapter 10. Verses 161,002)
- If someone is suffering from incurable diseases or near to death then the Supreme God can cure that illness and even bring someone back from the clutches of the death.
- Rigveda mentions that Supreme God can heal incurable diseases and even save someone from death. It’s proven in our holy scriptures, and even in the real-life, we have seen this miracle where many people who were suffering from HIV AIDS have been cured of their disease with the Thousands of people are healed from cancer, tuberculosis, Brain-tumour, Blood-Pressure, Stone-problem, etc only with the power of the right way of worship, which is currently given by Enlightened Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj on this earth.
- To get that benefit from the Supreme God, you need to take the initiation from Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj. There are several testimonies of his followers to make you believe his power. The causes of pain and diseases like AIDS and Cancer are our sinful deeds of the previous lives.
- Our destiny of any birth is determined on the basis of the good and bad deeds of our previous births. Only Supreme God Kabir Saheb Ji can change our destiny. When we worship the Almighty God, as instructed by his authorized saint, with complete faith, then the Supreme God Kabir Saheb ji destroys the sins of the devotees.
Evidence:- Holy Yajurveda, Chapter 8 verse 13
states that Supreme God destroys the sins of that devotee who does Scripture-based worship, i.e. follows the path instructed by an enlightened saint.
World AIDS Day 2019: Who is Enlightened Saint in the 21st century?
- According to Sacred Speech of Saint Gareeb Das Ji about Enlightened Saint.
SatGuru ke lakshan kahun,madhure bain vinod,
Char Ved,Chah Shastar,kahe atharan bodh
Must know about Who is Enlightened Saint in the 21st century? on world aids day 2019 An Enlightened saint is well versed with all the holy scriptures books (Holy Gitaji, Holy Bible, Holy Quran, Holy Guru Granth SahibJi,Holy Vedas, Holy Puranas etc) from all religions and is able to identify Almighty from them and help mankind to know about deep secrets these holy scriptures have held since millenniums. An Enlightened Saint is well acquainted not only with all holy Scriptures but also with Almighty and constitution. He is one who has openly shown all the evidence in our Holy Scriptures from all the religious books. Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj is the only saint on this earth who is imparting true spiritual knowledge according to holy Scriptures.
Let’s see some evidence from our holy Scriptures about an enlightened Saint.
- Holy Gita Ji Chapter 4, verse 34 directs devotee to take the refuge of an enlightened Saint.
- Holy Gita Ji Chapter 15 verse 1-4 tells the identity of an enlightened saint.
On, World AIDS Day 2019, we request you to kindly get yourself acquainted with true spiritual knowledge taught by Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj, and take initiation from Jagatguru Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj. If one does true worship as instructed by him with complete faith then his disease will get cured guaranteed as well as one gets liberation from the cycle of birth and death and attains complete Salvation. Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj is telling the right path of worship to attain complete salvation.