Ram Navami 2021: Dear readers, allow this Ram Navami 2021 to be the opportunity to recognize the Aadi Ram and get yourselves aware about the facts associated with the festival from our Holy Scriptures. Therefore to know all, explore the blog completely.
Ram Navami 2021: Ram Navami is basically an annual Hindu festival that marks the birth anniversary of Lord Ram. He is considered as the seventh incarnation of Lord Vishnu. As this day is the conclusive day of the Chaitra Navratri, hence it is celebrated with great joy and enthusiasm amongst the people. But prior to this, identifying the Aadi Ram -The First God ever is what this Ram Navami festival is all about.
Ram Navami 2021: Ram Navami happens to be an annual festival which will fall on 21st April 2021.However this is an annual festival but its date changes every year.
Ram Navami 2021: Ram Navami Celebrations include keeping fasts or Ram Navami fasts, narration and listening of Ram Navami katha, idol worship of lord Ram or Ram Navami puja. Let us check the authenticity of these rituals as per Holy Scriptures:-
- Ram Navami Vrat: People prefer to keep fasts on this day as they consider this Holy. But as per Holy Geeta ji chapter 6 verse 16, devotion of a devotee who eats a lot or doesn’t eat at all is not successful. Hence keeping fast is opposite to the Scriptures, thus useless.
- Ram Navami Katha: The Narration and listening of a Katha is only successful when it is about the Supreme God and is done by the True narrator sent by the Supreme God. The false priest and sages who are doing Katha nowadays are not the true narrators, hence it is useless. Kabir Saheb says:-
Kabir, Katha Karo Kartar Ki, Suno Katha Kartar |
Aan katha suniye nahi Kahe Kabir Vichar ||
- Ram Navami Puja or Idol Worship: As per Holy Geeta ji chapter 17 verse 23, the only mantra of salvation is OM-TAT-SAT which is to be revealed by a Complete Saint. There is no provision of idol worship. Hence Idol worship is prohibited. Kabir Saheb says:-
Indra kuber issh ki padvi, Brahma varun dharamraya |
Vishnunath ke pur ku jakar, Bahur aputha aaya ||
The word ‘Ram’ is itself Holy for the people of Hindu mythology and so does the festival. But the real significance of this festival lies in recognizing who is the real Aadi Ram (The First God ever) as per our Holy Scriptures. Because we have been told the wrong definition of God, let us reexamine what is actually the definition of God:-
- The one who does not take birth from a mother’s womb and is free from the cycle of birth and death is God.
- The one who by His method of worship can destroy the sins of His devotee is God, thus guaranteeing happiness.
The knowledge of our Holy Scriptures clearly indicates the supremacy levels of each and every deity along with the unique identity of the Supreme Power (Aadi Ram) who is above all and is the creator of the entire universe. But these false priests and sages inspired by the Satan (Kaal Brahm), weren’t able to understand the gist of these Holy Scriptures and manipulated the same to turn their innocent devotees as a source of income.
We all believe that God is one, still we worship one or the another deity as per our choice. Then how come God is one? Now with education with us, it is very easy for us to identify the unique identity of the Supreme Almighty who is worthy of being worshipped regardless of the occasion from our Holy Scriptures. Ram Navami is the festival to worship Lord Vishnu (Lord Ram was an incarnation of Lord Vishnu) but what does our Holy Scriptures have to say about it? Let’s explore the proofs.
- In Holy Shrimad Devi Bhagwad Puran Chapter 5, 3rd Skand Page 123 , Lord Vishnu clearly states to his mother that we three Brahma, Vishnu and Shiv are into the cycle of birth and death and perform their every duty under her by every means.
- In Holy Shrimad Bhagwad Geeta chapter 7 verse 12-15, the worshippers of Rajguna Brahma, Satguna Vishnu and Tamguna Shiv are designated with demons in the form of humans.
Saint Garibdasji from Haryana says:-
Teeno devta kaal hai, Brahma vishnu or mahesh |
Bhule chuke samjhio, Sab kahu Aadesh ||
Now wonder, if a deity is in the cycle of birth and death then how can it be God? How can he be worshipped? And that is the reason why the worshippers of these three deities are considered as demons as per Holy Geeta ji because worshipping these is against the Scriptures. In the period of Navratri, devotees worship goddess Durga as the Supreme Power which is again false. Let’s explore the proofs.
- In Holy Shrimad Devi Bhagwat Puran chapter 36, 7th Skand Page 562-563, goddess Durga (mother of Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh) is suggesting the Himalayan King to reject her worship and chant mantra ‘Om’ for the refuge of Kaal Brahm (the father of Brahma Vishnu and Shiva). This Kaal Brahm is the narrator of Holy Geeta ji as he tells Arjun about the same ‘Om’ Mantra for his worship in chapter 8 verse 13 of Holy Geeta ji.
- Now the narrator of Holy Geeta ji has told us in chapter 17 verse 23 about the method of attaining the refuge of Almighty (The Aadi Ram) other than him. And has mentioned about the identity of the Supreme Power in the Holy Geeta chapter:verse respectively 2:17, 7:29, 8:1, 8:3, 8:8-10, 15:4, 15:17, 18:62,64,66.
This Kaal Brahm is the butcher here and he has entangled us in his web of problems and pleasures as we are the food to him after our deaths. It is to keep ourselves away from our prime motive of attaining the real Supreme God. How does it feel to be the food of someone? Only the refuge of the Almighty Supreme God (The Aadi Ram) is the way out to the immortal place Satlok where there is no death and no old age. Kabir Saheb says:-
Teen dev ki jo karte bhakti |
Unki kabhu na hove mukti ||
Who Is the Aadi Ram?
Lord Kabir or Kabir Saheb is the Supreme Indestructible Power, The Aadi Ram (The First God ever) Who came onto the Holy land of Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India approximately 600 years ago. Initially He was recognized as a weaver or poet by others but He successfully manifested via His divine acts that He is indeed the Supreme Power. He had 64 lakh followers in the time of no internet, no transportation and no advanced source of communication, it was indeed the act of God.
“Ek Ram Dashrath ka beta, Ek Ram ghat ghat me baitha. Ek Ram ka sakal pasara, Ek Ram sabhu se nyara:.
Kabir Saheb is the Omnipotent, Omnipresent and Omniscient Power that stands complete on all identifications of being a Supreme Power:-
- He comes in all four ages and doesn’t take birth from a mother’s womb. Kabir Saheb mentioned in His sacred verses:-
Avigat se chal aaye, Koi Mera bhed marm nhi paya ||
Na Mera Janm na garbh basera, Balak ho dikhlaya |
Kashi nagar jal kamal par dera, Waha Julahe ne paya ||
The same is being mentioned in Holy Rigveda Mandal 9 Sukt 1 Mantra 9 that the Supreme Power does a divine act by appearing in the form of an infant. He doesn’t take birth from a mother’s womb.
- He is the only one who firmly states, believes and proves the fact that the worship given by Him can destroy the sins of His devotees and can cure them from the deadliest diseases as stated in Holy Yajurveda chapter 8 verse 13. Imagine if a devotee has to suffer the sufferings written in his destiny then what is the use of devotion? Kabir Saheb says:-
Kabir, Jab hi Satnaam hridya dharyo, Bhayo paap ko naas |
Mano cheengi agniki, Pari purane ghaas ||
Kabir Saheb is also mentioned in Holy Vedas as in Holy RigVed, Mandal no 9: Sukt 20 Mantra 1, Sukt 82 Mantra 1-2, Sukt 86 Mantra 26-27, Sukt 94 Mantra 1, Sukt 96 Mantra 16-20 and in Holy Yajur Veda in Chapter 29 Verse 25 and in various other verses, Lord Kabir is mentioned as Kavir Dev.
Holy Yajurved Adhyay 29 Mantra 25
Samiddhoadhya manusho durone devo devanyajasi jaatvedH||
Aa ch vah mitrmahshchikitvaantvaM dootH Kavirasi prchetaH ||25||
Translation:- When abandoning the scripture-based way of worship the devotee community is made to follow arbitrary way of worship, at that time KavirDev (Supreme God Kabir) reveals the Tatvgyan (the true spiritual knowledge).
It is very hard for a common man to digest the fact that the Supreme Power is Kabir Saheb. It is because of the complex trap spreaded by the Satan (Kaal Brahm), as in only human life the opportunity is obtained after experiencing lives of 84 lakh species to break his web and attain the Almighty. And he tries his best to stop us in that process. But with the true spiritual knowledge as mentioned in our Holy Scriptures, it has become very easy for a pious soul to take the refuge of the Almighty.
All the souls present on this planet Earth in any form are the souls of Supreme God Kabir. And that is the reason why He comes onto this land of troubles though a divine act of a Tatvdarshi Saint so as to reveal His identity.
Who Can Take Us to the Almighty?
Presently, Lord Kabir has made a provision in the form of Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj on the holy land of Haryana, India as His one and only representative in the entire globe.
In the environment of numerous religions and sects around, with infinite number of saints, it is very difficult for a pious soul to identify the true one. Let’s explore why Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj is the only Complete Saint around.
- Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj has proved from all the Holy Scriptures of every religion that God is one and He is Lord Kabir.
- Along with that He has been demonstrating via His disciples that the method of True worship given by Him can destroy the sins of the devotees.
- He has been successful in explaining the meaning of Holy Geeta’s chapter 15 verse 1-4 in accordance with creation of the universe.
Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj has proved via His spiritual sermons that His range of Spiritual Knowledge is above all and He is the only one available to take us out from any sort of problem. These practical identifications are more than enough for a pious soul to identify the extent upto which we are entangled here in Kaal’s web. It is the need of the hour now to take refuge of Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj to get our welfare done. Kabir Saheb says about the identification of a Satguru which fits completely on Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj:-
Kabir, Nau mann sut ulajhiya, Rishi rahe jhak marr |
Satguru aisa suljhade, Uljhe na duji barr ||