Mother’s Day 2021: The importance of mothers in our life needs no reiteration. Our lives are attached with their presence, both visible and invisible. To honor and celebrate them, every year a day is dedicated just for them. While one day is not enough to pay tribute and honor the mother, the day encourages people to come out in support and acknowledgement of everything that a mother tirelessly does, day in and day out.
While Mother’s Day is still nearly a couple of days away, information will be given about the origin, theme and significance of this day in conjunction with the truth of the Unknown creator of all souls.
Mother’s Day 2021 Date in India
The day is celebrated globally. While the dates vary every year, it is largely celebrated on the second Sunday of the month of May every year. This year, it will be observed on May 9.
Mother’s Day 2021 Theme
As we reflect back on the past the themes of this special day originate from very basic yet paramount traits of mother and can be penned down like “Every Mother knows”, “Love of the Mother”, “Heart of the Mother” and “Touch of the Mother”. Conceptualizing this particular day with a theme is yet another way through which we acknowledge and praise the peculiar motherhood. We will also let the readers know about how the blessings of the Real Mother can save us in the time of pandemic.
What Is the Significance of Mother’s Day?
Raising a child from giving birth to leading him or her into adulthood is considered to be the essence of motherhood. It is indeed a challenging job, as the mother has to go through countless hardships in the process. This is an occasion when children and society relish this worthy and sacred bond.
Although a single day may not be ample for many people to thank their mothers, this noteworthy day gives everyone an opportunity to do something unique or distinctive for the mothers around us to make them feel special.
Roots of the origin dates back to 1905 when a woman called Anna Jarvis, who is regarded as one of the founders of Mother’s Day as it is today, held a memorial for her mother when she passed away. She did that at St Andrew’s Methodist Church in Grafton, West Virginia, the same place where the International Mother’s Day shrine is present.
It was also her who had started a campaign to recognize Mother’s Day as a holiday in the United States. Even though her efforts were defeated and the request to observe the day as a holiday was denied, she persisted. In 1941, Woodrow Wilson signed a proclamation after which the second Sunday in the month of May was declared as a national holiday to honor mothers.
When Is Mother’s Day 2021 Celebrated Across the World?
The day is celebrated at different places on numerous dates.
- In the UK, it is celebrated on the fourth Sunday of March commemorating the memory of Mother Church on Christian Mothering Sunday.
- In Greece, however, it is celebrated on February 2, linking the day with Eastern Orthodox celebration of the presentation of Jesus Christ at the temple.
- North America celebrates Mother’s Day on the second Sunday in May. Mother’s Day was imported from Britain by social activist Julia Ward Howe after the American Civil War. It began as a call to unite women against war. She was inspired by Ann Jarvis who, in 1858, had tried to improve sanitation by establishing Mother’s Work Days.
It is observed on various days in different countries mainly because the day has a number of different origins. Some believe that this day emerged from a custom of mother worship in ancient Greece, which celebrated a festival in honor of Cybele, a great mother of Greek gods whilst for American’s, it began as a call to unite women against war.
Know About the Spiritual Mother
Worldly mother cannot guarantee to save her children from all types of adversities. But the creator of all souls is capable enough to save his children.
According to the Holy Books, the real Mother, Father and Friend of all souls is Supreme God Kabir Saheb.
As mentioned in our holy books, Atharvaved Kaand no. 4 Anuvak no. 1 Mantra 7
YotharvaanM PittraM DevbandhuM BrhspatiM namsaav ch Gachchhaat|| TvaM vishveshaaM janita YathasH Kavirdevo na dabhaayat swadhaavaan||7||
Meaning: The Supreme God KavirDev is the only father, mother, brother, sister and companion of all souls in this universe. He is the one who is eternal and creator of all the universes.
It is also written in Vedas that Real God can even increase the lifespan of a human being and cure incurable diseases.
How to Attain Him?
The only way to attain Supreme God is by following the authentic Guru, who is giving Sat-bhakti. At present Sant Rampal ji is the only Spiritual Guru who is giving eternal knowledge to His devotees.
Looking at the current deadly situation in the world at the time of pandemic, one should not waste a minute and take refuge of Supreme God and get himself protected with the blessings of True God. Take initiation (Naam Diksha) from Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj by filling the initiation form.
Best and Special Gift for Mothers on Mother’s Day 2021
The readers may download the Sacred book Gyan Ganga and visit Satlok Ashram YouTube Channel for in-depth eternal truth on this International Mother’s Day 2021 because this can be the best and special gift for your Mom (Mother).
Mother’s Day 2021 Quotes
- The role of motherhood is best played by Almighty God Kabir
- A mother is the one who knows us from in and out.
- A soul can experience the best mothering nature in the refuge of the Almighty God Kabir.
- Importance of a mother’s day shouldn’t be limited to a single day, it’s a 365 days thing to remember.
- When we were in our mother’s womb, Supreme God Kabir played the role of our mother and ensured that we get all our nutritions.
- Mother gives us hope, gives us faith, gives us love, gives us support, Supreme GOD KABIR is the Mother & father of every living being.
- In the current scenario, someone is losing their mother, someone is losing their father. Let us take the refuge of the Almighty God Kabir to allow Him to be our sole protector of life and family.