After the death of his wife a few months back, Veteran Journalist Vinod Dua also succumbed to death on Saturday at the age of 67. Suffering from a prolonged illness, he died at a unit of Apollo Hospital in Delhi.
Veteran Journalist Vinod: Highlights
- Veteran Journalist died at 67 on Saturday, 4th December 2021.
- Suffering from prolonged illness, he took his last breaths at a unit of Apollo hospital in Delhi.
- His daughter Mallika Dua confirmed it via a social media post.
- She further announced that his cremation will take place on Sunday, 5th December 2021 at Lodhi Crematorium, Delhi.
- He had a dream career and reputation in the field of journalism.
- Although with a spectacular career, he missed out on the prime motive of his human life, which is to attain salvation.
Veteran Journalist Vinod Dua Died at 67
After going through a Covid Infection, Journalist Vinod Dua was fighting a prolonged illness. And on Saturday, 4th December 2021, he lost his battle of life and died at the age of 67. Because of his illness, he was shifted to an intensive care unit of Apollo Hospital in Delhi last week on the doctor’s advice.
But on Saturday 4th December, his condition became critical and soon after some time he took his last breaths there. Few months back in the month of July, he and his wife were diagnosed with Corona and were admitted to a hospital in Gurugram. In that incident his wife lost her life while he came safely out of Corona but has been ill since then. He is survived by his 2 daughters Mallika Dua and Bakal Dua.
Mallika Dua Took to Social Media to Express Her Grief
Mallika Dua, his daughter, wrote on social media to confirm the news of his death. Later expressed her sadness by writing some posts in relation to this death incident in which she described her love for her father. She designated him as his fearless father who always stayed by her side and became her support.
■ Also Read: Danish Siddiqui Killed In An Ambush By Taliban
She also appreciated his successful endeavors during his career. Along with that at the ending note, she said that she considers herself as double lucky to have 2 gems in her life in the form of her father and mother.
Various People Posted on Social and Expressed Themselves
The industry was shocked. After the information of his sudden demise was conveyed by her daughter various people took to social media to express themselves.
Vinod Dua: His Successful Endeavours
Hindi Television Journalism was pioneered by Vinod Dua who had a very extraordinary career, let us look at some of its highlights:
- He started his journey as a part of some shows like Yuva Manch, Yuv Jan, Jawan Tarang and Aap Ke liye on Doordarshan.
- At Doordarshan, along with Prannoy Roy, he started an election analysis which raised his name in the industry.
- At NDTV India, he also became host of the famous show Zaika India Ka. His word ‘bohot umda’ to compliment a delicious dish was in every Indian’s mouth at his time.
- After his career in journalism, he hosted the show Jan Gan Man ki baat at The Wire Hindi and soon after when he took charge of the show, it gathered appreciation and became popular.
Left the Prime Goal of Life Unfulfilled
With such a marvelous career under his name Vinod Dua was left behind in fulfilling his prime motive of his human life which is the attainment of salvation. In the absence of which we will continue to experience the agony of births into 84 lakh species of animals. Writing more on this, we would like you to know that our human life is only and only given to attain salvation so as to escape this cage of Satan (Kaal Brahm), which is full of problems.
Presently only Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj is the true representative of Supreme God Kabir ―present for us to give the pathway of salvation in the form of correct mantras. It is advised for a pious soul to listen to His spiritual discourses and take Naam Diksha (initiation) from Him to get their welfare done. God Kabir Ji says:
Manush janam paye kar jo nahi rate Hari Naam |
Jaise kuua jal bina fir banwaya kya kaam ||