RRB NTPC Application Status 2020: Identifying the True Guru
RRB NTPC has activated the application status. Read on to know how to check the status, and what is the need of a Spiritual Guru.
RRB NTPC Application Status 2020: Only by attaining a true devotion can one receive and enjoy all the blessings from the Supreme God, and even the worst time can change into the best. Wait for the students is over who had been waiting for their applications to be accepted.
As per the recent update, RRB has opened the application status link for the candidates who have applied for various posts under Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC). An estimation, RRB has received around 12.6 million applications for various NTPC posts.
RRB NTPC Application Status 2020 Highlights
- Railway Recruitment Board has activated the Application status
- The link will remain activated from September 21 to September 30
- For different regions are different links
- Directly the status can be checked by visiting the given links
- Possibility of rejection of an application
- Applicants will receive an e-mail or SMS in case of rejection
- Recruitment examination is a Computer-based Test (CBT) from December 15, 2020
- The real examination of human life is achieving Salvation
RRB NTPC Application Status 2020: RRB Recruitment Process
The recruitment process of RRB contains three phases
Computer-based tests (CBT 1)
This test is a total of 100 marks. There is a negative marking of each wrong answer to the tune 1/3 rd of the marks deduction. It contains many subjects to prepare for the exam. These subjects are Mathematics, General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, General Science.
Computer-based tests (CBT 2)
For the second phase, candidates are shortlisted based on the marks obtained by them in the 1st phase. Here also, there is negative marking. This test is a total of 100 marks, but the subjects are different. These are General Awareness, Physics & Chemistry, Basics of Computers and Applications, Basics of Environment and Pollution Control, Technical Abilities
At this stage, the interviews for the candidates and their documents verification.
How to Check RRB NTPC Application Status 2020
- Step 1 – Visit the official website rrbonlinereg.co.in
- Step 2 – Click on the link, “Application Status” display on the homepage
- Step 3 – Select the city
- Step 4 – Fill your credentials and login
- Step 5 – Find display of the application status (accepted/rejected) on the screen
Need for a Spiritual Guru
A teacher is necessary for each phase of academics. He helps the students to attain knowledge and education to become successful in their lives, which, unfortunately, has become the only aim for the majority of the individuals forgetting the main objective of their lives.
Since the main aim of human life is to attain moksha, getting rid of 8.4 million life forms, for this, a Spiritual Teacher is a must to provide the authentic knowledge from our holy books and not the human-made practices. Only a genuine GURU (Enlightened Saint) can help in knowing the actual devotion.
Success Will Touch the Feet If One Takes Refuge of a True Saint
In Shrimad Bhagavad Gita Adhyay 2 Shlok 12, Adhyay 4 Shlok 5 explains that even by worshipping Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva, one cannot attain Salvation. And birth, death has to be borne according to the deeds one performs.
Further, Adhyay 15 Shlok 1 to 4 and Adhyay 18 Shlok 62 mentions that one should go in the refuge of that Supreme God in every respect. By only His grace one can attain Supreme peace and Satlok (Shaasvatam Sthanm – Eternal Place)
Who is the Supreme Power
Supreme God KavirDev (God Kabir) has Himself given complete knowledge (Tatvgyan) of the nature created by Him by playing the role of a Tatvdarshi Saint through Kabir Hymns.
The Evidence is in Rigved Mandal 9 Sukt 96 Mantra 16 to 20 and Rigved Mandal 10 Sukt 90 Mantra 1 to 5 and Atharvaved Kaand 4 Anuvaak 1 Mantra 1 to 7.
Identification of a True Saint
Undoubtedly, a teacher is recognized not only by the number of degrees he has but also judged by his way of teaching with evidence. The same is applicable for a Spiritual Guru (Saint). He should guide his followers towards the eternal path that surely will lead to Salvation. Our scriptures show His identity.
- Yajurved Adhyay 19 Mantra 25 says that a Tatvdarshi Saint is the knower of the Vedas. He will explain the coded words of the Vedas in detail; thus, the seeker attains Supreme God.
- According to Yajurved Adhyay 19 Mantra 26, the Complete Saint will tell to do sadhana three times (morning – midday – and in the evening) in a day.
Saint Rampal Ji Is the Only True Saint At Present
There are numerous saints, and it is tough to find the Saint who provides true bhakti. But as per identification mentioned in our holy books about Him, it is now easy to see that Real Saint.
At present, only Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj tells to do bhakti three times. Only He has given the evidence mentioned in our scriptures that Kabir Ji is the Supreme Power. And only by worshipping Him (Kabir Sahib Ji) one can attain Salvation. It is possible by taking initiation from Sant Rampal Ji Maharaj. So, all are requested not to waste much of your time and take refuge in Him to get the Blessings of that Supreme and Immortal Kabir Sahib Ji.
S A NEWS