Merry Christmas 2020: On this Christmas 2020 let us revive and rediscover what does the Holy Bible say about God and His constitution. Through this blog, you will get to know the hidden secrets of the Holy Bible. So read on.
What Is Christmas?
Christmas is the occasion Christians celebrate with great joy and enthusiasm as it is the birth anniversary of Jesus Christ. The word Christmas is made up of two words Christ and Mass. And the name of the festival is derived from Jesus Christ whom they consider holy but considering anyone holy except the Supreme God is useless and thus pointless.
When Christmas Is Celebrated?
Merry Christmas 2020: Christmas happens to be on December 25 every year. Christmas is celebrated all over the globe where Christians reside. It is also celebrated in India also. Schools, colleges and various institutions celebrate this festival with great joy.
Merry Christmas 2020: How Christmas Is Celebrated?
Christmas day celebrations include various sorts of things, they are as follows:
- People exchange gifts with each other.
- People wish Merry Christmas to each other. At some places people dress up as Santa Claus and distribute gifts to small children.
- People keep Christmas trees for this day and decorate it.
- People invite their close ones and relatives for a get together.
Why Christmas Is Celebrated?
Merry Christmas 2020: People celebrate Christmas so as to mark Jesus’s birthday but this is against their Holy Scripture as he is not the Supreme Power. Most of the Christians believe that they are on the path of the Holy Bible and are connected to God but this is far from reality.
The true meaning of this occasion is in understanding the actual facts associated with the day in relevance with the Holy Bible. Although, this festival is related with the birth anniversary of Jesus Christ whom they treat as God but this is only a myth as the Holy Bible doesn’t say so. Jesus was just a messenger of God who was sent to deliver the message about complete one God. Jesus never proclaimed himself as God, he was the son of God. Below mentioned are some of the Biblical verses which proves the same:-
- Hebrews 1:5 – To which of the angels did He ever say, “YOU ARE MY SON, TODAY I HAVE BEGOTTEN YOU”? And again, “I WILL BE A FATHER TO HIM AND HE SHALL BE A SON TO ME”?
- Matthew 17:5 – While he was still speaking, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and behold, a voice out of the cloud said, “This is My beloved Son, with whom I am well-pleased; listen to Him!”
- Mark 1:11 – and a voice came out of the heavens: “You are My beloved Son, in You I am well-pleased.”
- Luke 20:13 – “The owner of the vineyard said, ‘What shall I do? I will send my beloved son; perhaps they will respect him.’
Merry Christmas 2020: Christians strongly believe in soul and its connectivity with God but treating a messenger of God; equal to God, expecting benefits is like expecting a bulb to lit up without taking a power connection. Hence one cannot attain God like this. The Holy Bible gives some strong messages about the God and His constitution but due to some misconceptions by false priests and sages it wasn’t able to reach us. Let’s introduce some of the misconceptions prevailing in Christian mythology and correct them so that one can easily attain God.
There is no provision of celebrating Christmas in the Holy Bible.
Let Us Be Aware About God’s Constitution on Christmas (Merry Christmas 2020)
Merry Christmas 2020 Special: The prime objective of this human life is the attainment of God and salvation. That’s the only reason why there is a need to know about God and the process of attaining Him, in this rare human life. In Christian mythology, there are some misconceptions that pose a huge barrier in the attainment of God and understanding His constitution which will now be sorted out through this blog. These are as follows:-
1. God is Formless:- Most of the Christians have failed to understand the Holy Bible as their belief about God being formless contradicts the Holy Bible. In Genesis on the sixth day of creation of the universe it is clearly written that God has created humans in his own image. Verses are mentioned below:-
Holy Bible – Genesis – Sixth Day of Creation
- 1:26 – Then God said, “And now we will make human beings; they will be like us and resemble us. They will have power over the fish, the birds and all animals, domestic and wild, large and small.”
- 1:27 – So God created human beings, making them be like himself. He created them male and female.
These verses clearly state that God created humans of His own type. And if we are in form then obviously God is also in form.
Genesis – Holy Bible
- 3:8 – That evening they heard the Lord God walking in the garden and they hid from him among the trees.
- 3:9 – But the Lord God called out to the man, “Where are you?”
- 3:10 – He answered, “I heard you walking in the garden; I was afraid and hid from you because I was naked.”
- 3:22 – And Jehovah God made long garments from skins for Adam and for his wife, to clothe them.
The One who can walk, talk and has a human like resemblance definitely has a form. Hence these verses clearly prove that God is in form.
2. There is No Rebirth:- In both Muslims and Christians mythologies, it is believed that there is no rebirth which is completely false and baseless.
Both the religions are very closely related to each other and believe that those who have deeds in accordance with the Holy Bible and the Holy Quran Sharif will go to heaven and rest will go to hell at the time of doom. But this belief is wrong because when Hazrat Muhammad was taken up, he saw David, Moses, Jesus and Abraham etc. which means they aren’t in their graves they have taken birth somewhere else. It means heaven and hell exists and there is rebirth too. Depending upon the deeds, the soul gets a next birth whether of an animal or a human.
But after taking the refuge of the Complete Supreme God the agony of birth and death finally ends and a soul can reach the everlasting eternal place Satyalok.
3. God Ordered Christians to Eat and Kill Animals:- It is yet another myth that is being followed by not only Christians but followers of most of the religions. The constitution of God does not give us liberty to kill and eat animals.
God is gracious and all the living beings ranging from Humans to the smallest microorganisms are the souls of that Complete God, then how can He order us to kill them? Below mentioned are the biblical verses that proves the same:
Holy Bible – Genesis
- 1:29 – I have provided all kinds of grain and all kinds of fruit for you to eat;
- 1:30 – but for all the wild animals and for all the birds I have provided grass and leafy plants for food -and it was done.
It clearly states that God has given us all sorts of fruits and vegetables to eat. Hence this practice is strictly against the Holy Bible. But after God took rest on the seventh day after creating the universe, spirits used to enter the body of Jesus Christ which were being sent by Satan or Kaal Brahm. And they used to deliver prophecies that were against the law of God. In Holy Bible Corinthians 2:12-17 it is being made clear that spirits were speaking inside him:-
14 But thanks be to God, who always leads us as captives in Christ’s triumphal procession and uses us to spread the aroma of the knowledge of him everywhere.
17 Unlike so many, we do not peddle the word of God for profit. On the contrary, in Christ, we speak before God with sincerity, as those sent from God.
These are the very spirits who gave the instruction to kill and eat animals both in the Holy Bible and the Holy Quran Sharif as they were sent by Satan or Kaal. Those were not the words of Jesus.
4. Jesus is God:- As earlier proved that Jesus was just a messenger of God who preached about a single God. God is meant to be eternal He neither takes birth from a mother’s womb nor dies. But Jesus took birth and died a brutal death too.
Most of the Christians think that Jesus died for their sins and then again rose from the tomb. This is not true firstly because if Jesus would have been God then he would have destroyed the sins of his devotees by his power of word there was no need to die. Secondly, if Jesus were God then Jesus wouldn’t have died in the first place because in actuality the Complete Supreme God is immortal and is free from birth and death.
The question arises here if Jesus is not God then who rose from the tomb after his death. The answer is that He was Supreme God who rose from the tomb so that His followers do not become atheists. And He successfully kept their faith alive.
It is very important for all the Christians to recognize and worship the Supreme God to get rid of all their problems and thus achieve salvation.
Who Is The Supreme God?
All the Christians believe that God is one but we don’t know irrespective of the religion who is God. All the Holy Scriptures of every religion including the Holy Bible, reveal that Lord Kabir or Kabir Saheb is that Supreme Everlasting God who came onto the Holy land of Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India approximately 600 years ago. Although He was recognized as a weaver initially but He successfully demonstrated and proved that He is the Supreme Indestructible power through His divine acts. Kabir Saheb said when Gorakhnath asks about His age:-
Jo bujhe soi bawra, Kya Hai Umar Humari|
Asankh yug parlay gayi, Tab ka Brahmchari ||
Koti narad ho gaye, Mohammad se chari|
Devtan ki ginti nahi, Kya srishti vichari||
He neither took birth from a mother’s womb nor died. He came with His body and went as it is in front of thousands of people, only flowers were found behind, and this is the characteristic of God. Both the Holy Bible and the Holy Quran Sharif reveal that Kabir Saheb is the Supreme Immortal Invincible Power worthy of being worshipped in case of every hardship.
Iyov 36:5 – Orthodox Jewish Bible (OJB)
See, El is Kabir, and despiseth, not any; He is Kabir in ko’ach lev (strength of understanding).
Translation: Supreme God is Kabir, but despises no one. He is Kabir, and firm in his purpose.
In all Bible translations, the word Kabir has been translated as “Mighty” or “Great” whereas Kabir is the original name of Supreme God. The whole meaning of a sentence changes if the Name of the God is replaced with the meaning. Holy Scriptures of all other religions also depict Kabir as the Supreme God.
- In Holy Srimad Bhagavad Geeta chapter 2:17, 7:29, 8:1, 8:3, 8:8-10, 8:21-22 15:4, 15:17, 18:62,64,66 Supreme God Kabir is clearly mentioned with the name as Param Akshar Purush and Kavir Dev.
- And in Holy RigVeda, Mandal no 9: Sukt 20 Mantra 1, Sukt 82 Mantra 1-2, Sukt 86 Mantra 26-27, Sukt 94 Mantra 1, Sukt 96 Mantra 16-20 and in Holy YajurVeda in Chapter 29 Verse 25 and in various other verses, Lord Kabir is mentioned as Kavir Dev.
- In the Holy Quran Shareef Surah Furqan 25 Ayat 52 to Aayat 58, it is clearly written that a devotee should not agree to what kafir(people with wrong intentions) say, and should trust and worship that Supreme God Kabir who has created the entire universe in 6 days and is all aware about all your hardships.
- In Holy Guru Granth Sahib page no. 721 in his sacred speech, Mehla 1, Shri Nanak ji has stated that –
“Hakka Kabir kareem tu, Beaeb Parvardigaar |
Nanak bugoyad janu tura, Tere chaakraan paakhaak ||”
Conclusion: What Christians believe is being stated and proved through the Holy Bible and other Scriptures that God is One and is Kabir Saheb or Lord Kabir. He is that Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Omniscient and Merciful Supreme Power who can destroy all our sins by the power of His word. The one who does his worship by taking initiation from a Truly Enlightened Saint will attain complete salvation and thus also move to his native eternal place Satyalok where God Kabir resides.
Merry Christmas Quotes 2020 by Saint Rampal JI
- “Jesus Christ never claimed himself to be God. He addressed himself as the son of God”.
- “Every one of us is an ornament on the Christmas Tree of Life”.
- “Wishing Merry Christmas cannot relieve mankind of its miseries caused due to bad karma, only true way of worship can”
- “Bright stars on the top of the Christmas tree, Signifies that there will always be a light to guide us”.
- “Surrender is the ultimate sacrifice if one accepts it. Surrender to GOD is the ultimate sacrifice if one believes in the ways of GOD which are fabulous & unique”.
- “Make the whole year a never ending Christmas. Surrender yourself to Supreme GOD ELYON KABIR. HE is the ultimate Gift one can attain”.
- “Let us demand salvation from Supreme God Kabir on this Christmas 2020 not from Santa Claus”.
- “A true Christian is the one who runs on the Constitution of God as per Holy Bible”.
- “On this Christmas 2020 let us take a pledge to live our lives as per God’s Constitution by being vegetarians”.
How Can We Attain Supreme God?
The process of attaining God is the simplest task after recognizing the Supreme God. Recitation of mantras in accordance with Holy Srimad Bhagavad Geeta chapter 17 verse 23 (OM-TAT-SAT) and the Holy Quran Sharif 42:1(Aun-Sen-Kaf) and nothing else, can help us attain salvation. In this mantra TAT and SAT are indicative words which are to be revealed by a Truly Enlightened Saint to the devotee obtaining it.
This Truly Enlightened Saint is mentioned in the Holy Quran Sharif and Holy Srimad Bhagavad Geeta as well with the name as Bakhabar (Surat Furqani 25:59) or Tatvadarshi Saint (chapter 4 verse 34) respectively. Hence, all the religions suggest us to go in the refuge of the Truly Enlightened Saint.
Who Is The Truly Enlightened Saint?
Currently, Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj is the only Truly Enlightened Saint present on this planet earth sent by the Supreme God Himself on the Holy land of Haryana, India. And upon doing Scripture-based worship given by Him one can get rid of any sort of problems. And He has proved through His various disciples that True Worship can be the remedy to any sort of problem for anyone irrespective of any religion, any caste, whatever. He says:-
Our Race is Living Being, Mankind is our religion,
Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Christian, There is no separate religion
In this world of uncertainty and upon inspecting the proofs from our Holy Scriptures, one should not waste his time and should take refuge of a Saint who is already extending support to save humanity and is giving us the guarantee to take us to eternal place Satyalok. To attain true worship and to know how to attain true Almighty, kindly listen to the Spiritual discourses by Sant Rampal Ji Maharaj. To take initiation from Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj please click here to fill the initiation form and One Can download the Sacred Book Gyan Ganga for more information.