Indian National Flag: India will become Golden Bird Again
The 74th Independence Day will be a Stay-at-home celebration due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis. Read on to know some interesting facts about the Indian National Flag along with knowing how India is stepping towards becoming a Golden Bird again.
Indian National Flag: India will celebrate its 74th Independence Day on the 15th of August, 2020. It is going to be a different kind of Independence Day for the whole of India due to the pandemic first time since independence. This year it is being advised to celebrate Independence Day by staying at home. Stay at home, watch the flag hoisting program on television.
- Ministry of Health Affairs has also released the guidelines to be followed during the occasion following the precautionary measures against the pandemic.
- 350 police personnel who will constitute the guard of honor have been kept in isolation at the newly constructed police colony in Delhi Cantonment.
- School children, police force, Members of the Rapid Action Force (RAF), Security personnel and officials conducted full dress rehearsals of the Independence Day ceremony at the Red Fort monument in New Delhi on August 13.
Indian National Flag
- Mahatma Gandhi first proposed a flag to the Indian National Congress in 1921.
- The flag was designed by Pingali Venkayya
The Pride of Nation
As several countries have their own flag representing pride and respect along with the historical meaning behind the design of the flag. Similarly, India too has an amazing history behind the design of the National Flag. It is also known as Tricolor or Tiranga. It is the symbol of the Nation’s pride and respect. Most importantly, it is the symbol of a free country. Moreover, the National Flag of any country becomes the identity of that particular nation. And any Nation is known and represented by its Flag.
Facts about The Indian National Flag
Many changes have been made in the design since its inception. The designer of the flag was Pingali Venkayya who was a freedom fighter. He was born on 2 August 1876 at Bhatlapenumarru, near Masulipatnam. Before Independence, various flags had been used in the Indian independence movement. Whereas, in 1947, the design of the flag was revised by Venkayya and adopted in the Constituent Assembly.
Design of the Indian National Flag
- The top band in the Indian national Flag is of saffron color. This indicates the strength and courage of the country.
- In the middle, the white band indicates peace and truth with Dharma Chakra.
- The last green band indicates fertility, growth, and auspiciousness of the land.
- Dharma Chakra in middle depicts the “wheel of the law” that is situated in the Sarnath Lion Capital made by the 3rd-century BC Mauryan Emperor Ashoka. It intends to show that there is life in movement and death in stagnation.
An Interesting & Amazing historical fact behind Dharma Chakra
- Ashok Chakra is also known as Samay Chakra as 24 hours of the day is represented by 24 spokes in the Chakra. It signifies that life must go on emphasizing the movement of time.
Independence Day 2020
India got Independence on August 15, 1947. Every year this day is celebrated with love for the freedom and respect for the nation. Also, those who sacrificed their lives in the movement of getting Independence are remembered. In 2020, on 15 August, India will celebrate its 74th Independence Day. The seventeenth Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi (Prime Minister since 2014) will host the National Flag at Red Fort. The martyrs are paid homage on this particular day.
First Prime Minister hoisted the Flag at Lahori Gate
On 15 August 1947, when the first Prime Minister of independent India Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, hoisted the national flag at the Lahori Gate of Red Fort in New Delhi.
Apart from this, for the very first time Indian National Flag will be hoisted at Niagara Falls which is a matter of pride for India. The flag raising at Niagara will take place on the evening of August 15 and this display will continue through the weekend.
History is not created overnight
To create history one has to give blood, sweat, and work for night and day. The history of India is written with the blood of the martyrs. We have got this freedom after the sacrifice of millions of people. We have got Freedom from the Britishers but unfortunately , we could not get free from the trap of Kaal.
The Saviour will make India a Golden Bird
■ World-famous forecaster Nostradamus’s prophecy
According to the world-famous forecaster Nostradamus’s prophecy, that great man will be born in India. He will have one language, he will have a flag. That great man will establish peace throughout the world. That great Man / Saint is Rampal Ji Maharaj Ji, who can tie the whole world in one thread and free us from the trap of Kaal.
■ According to “Mr. Anderson” of America
before the close of the 20th century or in the first decade of the 21st century, there would be the nude dance of uncivilization in the world. In between, a religious rural Indian, preparing a constitution on the principles of one human race, one language, and one flag would give the lesson of morality, generosity, service to mankind, and love.
By 1999, this Messiah will impregnate the entire world with religion, happiness, and peace for the forthcoming thousands of years.
■ Mr. Gerard Crise prophecy
According to an astrologer from Holland “Mr. Gerard Crise”: before the close of the 20th century or in the first decade of the 21st century, as a result of a terrible war, the existence of several countries would be erased from the face of the world. But a great man from India would tie the whole world in a single bond of humanity and would forever eradicate violence, schism-misconduct, and fraud, etc from the world.
S A NEWS